Kings Cross Knickers & Apparel

The Dansome

• SPY VIP

Came across these guys today snooping around Facebook

hickory-golf-knickers-2.jpg

Kings Cross Golf

http://www.kingscrossknickers.com/

Classic Golf Knickers & Apparell

Kings Cross is a line of golf apparel inspired by golf's rich, centuries-old history. Originating in Europe and most strongly rooted in Scotland, folklore has it that players dressed in kilts to reflect their heritage.

By the mid-20th century, knickers and sweater vests had become the transatlantic signature golf outfit. Honoring the evolution of golf fashion, the Kings Cross mission is to create a clothing line that respects the integrity of traditional golf style, while giving it a fresh, fun spin.

We at Kings Cross understand the desire to preserve golf's rich centuries old traditions.  That is why we created a respectable line of golf knickers and apparel that can be worn with pride.

Knickers!

Made of 100% fine Egyptian cotton, our solid plus-four Classic Stewart Golf Knickers epitomize sharp simplicity and provide tremendous comfort from the first to the eighteenth hole.

• Classic pleated front design with 2 front pockets, a watch pocket and 2 rear double besom pockets.
  • Partial elastic waistband for greatest comfort. The hem closure utilizes the classic buckle design to give the most adjustable fit.

http://www.kingscrossknickers.com/store/Men-s-Classic-Stewart-Golf-Knickers.html

rob-in-black-for-web.jpg

Dress Shirt!

Designed in a traditional dress shirt style, our 100% cotton button down dress shirt is professional and stylish, while providing ultimate performance and carrying you through your finest golf swing.

http://www.kingscrossknickers.com/store/Men-s-Hogan-Golf-Dress-Shirt.html

Mes-Hogan-Dress.jpg

Looks like they also offer Women's and Children's lines as well.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Thanks for posting about our company! Our prices are actually below the bigger players in the market, and the quality of our knickers and other apparel exceeds the higher-priced competition. That said, we'd love to invite you to try our products.

As a special offer for the MyGolfSpy community, we've created a coupon code which will give you 15% off everything we have on our site. It's valid until 10/31. Simply use coupon code 'mygolfspy' at checkout.

If you have any questions for us in the meantime, feel free to post here (we'll do our best to get back to you) ... or call us direct at 855-471-9777.

We hope you don't find this an intrusion to your normal forum...but are glad to see the post, and we'll do everything we can to support the community!

• SPY VIP

Thanks for posting about our company! Our prices are actually below the bigger players in the market, and the quality of our knickers and other apparel exceeds the higher-priced competition. That said, we'd love to invite you to try our products.

As a special offer for the MyGolfSpy community, we've created a coupon code which will give you 15% off everything we have on our site. It's valid until 10/31. Simply use coupon code 'mygolfspy' at checkout.

If you have any questions for us in the meantime, feel free to post here (we'll do our best to get back to you) ... or call us direct at 855-471-9777.

We hope you don't find this an intrusion to your normal forum...but are glad to see the post, and we'll do everything we can to support the community!

Wow thanks for posting and the discount code for our members is great!

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

You weren't kidding, those prices are actually pretty good!  I've been looking at knickers for a while now, always wanted a pair but haven't ever gotten them.  I had a couple of questions about your stuff though. 

1. What size are the hats that come in the outfits?  I have a large head and most hats (even L/XL flexfit hats) aren't big enough to comfortably wear.

2. What does Plus 2 or Plus 4 mean?

3. I'm pretty much right at 5'9" tall, which length should I pick for the best fit?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Attention Vesti Ascendi! A match made in heaven.

Seriously.  Talk about a match made in heaven!! 

Let me rephrase that, a bit pricey for something I would only want to wear once in a blue moon. Plus honestly I am an ok golfer, but, aint no way I can swing the sticks good enough to pull this off!!   ;)

Honestly I went and looked at your site again.  I seem to remember you being a little higher in price.  Maybe I was thinking for the custom ones (because let's be honest, who wouldn't rather have custom made ones knickers?). 

Either way, I revoke my previous statement, as it looks like you guys (or gals) got it priced very well now.

(on Edit: It was the custom I was looking at, I really was interested in the houndstooth, or tweed.  For a custom made to fit pant, I get it.)

Titleist Long Sticks

Mizuno Irons

Bettinardi Flatstick

Srixon Balls

You weren't kidding, those prices are actually pretty good!  I've been looking at knickers for a while now, always wanted a pair but haven't ever gotten them.  I had a couple of questions about your stuff though. 

1. What size are the hats that come in the outfits?  I have a large head and most hats (even L/XL flexfit hats) aren't big enough to comfortably wear.

2. What does Plus 2 or Plus 4 mean?

3. I'm pretty much right at 5'9" tall, which length should I pick for the best fit?

The hats are a type of flex fit hat. Circumference is 22-24".

Plus 2's are a shorter version of the knicker, looks more like a baseball pant. Plus 4's, means 4 inches below the knee and is the more traditional look, like Payne Stewart.

Our 5'6"-5'9" would be the right fit for you.

Thanks for your interest and please let us know if we can help in any way.

Seriously.  Talk about a match made in heaven!! 

Let me rephrase that, a bit pricey for something I would only want to wear once in a blue moon. Plus honestly I am an ok golfer, but, aint no way I can swing the sticks good enough to pull this off!!   ;)

Honestly I went and looked at your site again.  I seem to remember you being a little higher in price.  Maybe I was thinking for the custom ones (because let's be honest, who wouldn't rather have custom made ones knickers?). 

Either way, I revoke my previous statement, as it looks like you guys (or gals) got it priced very well now.

(on Edit: It was the custom I was looking at, I really was interested in the houndstooth, or tweed.  For a custom made to fit pant, I get it.)

Thanks for revisiting. We love the feedback and try to learn how to make our products better from it.

• 1 month later...
  • SPY VIP

I've hit the big time! Someone named a discount code after me. :P

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

I came across these people just before the Vancouver Open and seriously considered buy some plus 4s to wear there and on special occasions here at the course.  We have a St. Paddy's Day Tournament and an Open Championship that I would wear Plus 4's to.  But I did not do it.  In hindsight I wish I would have because I would have made the rest of you look like paupers.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Nice work MBP, just in time for Christmas!

• 2 years later...

So finally pulled the trigger on an outfit for a golf tourney we have every year.  I play on a links course and the event is called The British.  Basically they trick out all the pin placements, speed the greens way up (12 or 13 on stimp) and we play from the tips.  2 man best ball format.

Here is our foursome.  I'm on the left.

IMG_0004 - Edited.jpg

I have to say man... you pulled off the look quite well. Hope you beat those two dudes in the dresses. LOL

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I have to say man... you pulled off the look quite well. Hope you beat those two dudes in the dresses. LOL

We did

The tall one is my brother in law

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Archived