Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Nike Golf Innovation Unleashed Event

The Dansome

• SPY VIP

GolfSpy T continues his Live Coverage on the west coast to bring us all things Nike as part of their Nike Golf Innovation Unleashed Event

In case you miss Yesterday's Coverage: http://www.mygolfspy.com/nike-golf-innovation-unleashed-live/

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

I kept up with it through twitter too, it looked like a SICK event! Especially day 3, when they got flown to Vegas and had that golf clinic with Rory, very cool!!

Driver: Looking for a new one for 2014! Covert? SLDR? Big Bertha? Any suggestions?!

3 wood: Taylormade RBZ 3-wood, stock

Hybrid: Adams A4OS 3 hybrid (19 degree) and 4 hybrid (22 degree)

Irons: Callaway X18 irons, 3-PW

Wedges: Cleveland 588DSG 54*, Titleist Vokey SM2 60*

Putter: Nike Unitized Leo

Shoes: Adidas TOUR360

Nike has always done such a good job of presenting their ideas and products. I was lucky enough to go to a Q&A with Tom Stites a few years back and to tour The Oven three years ago and was very impressed with the innovation and creativity that they have in their research and development department. I was pleased both times I was on staff with them and still have the original blades and the VR Pro Blades. My only disappointment was the 20Xi balls, hopefully they can get a formula down, the One Black was one of the best balls I have played.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

Looks like Cobra flew people in for their event and Nike made them take the bus. :lol:

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Nike has always done such a good job of presenting their ideas and products. I was lucky enough to go to a Q&A with Tom States a few years back and to tour The Oven three years ago and was very impressed with the innovation and creativity that they have in their research and development department. I was pleased both times I was on staff with them and still have the original blades and the VR Pro Blades. My only disappointment was the 20Xi balls, hopefully they can get a formula down, the One Black was one of the best balls I have played.

from the sounds of it, the new RZN Speedcore Technology in the golf balls is a huge improvement over the 20Xi. guests that attended the innovation summit were raving about it from the articles i've read!

Driver: Looking for a new one for 2014! Covert? SLDR? Big Bertha? Any suggestions?!

3 wood: Taylormade RBZ 3-wood, stock

Hybrid: Adams A4OS 3 hybrid (19 degree) and 4 hybrid (22 degree)

Irons: Callaway X18 irons, 3-PW

Wedges: Cleveland 588DSG 54*, Titleist Vokey SM2 60*

Putter: Nike Unitized Leo

Shoes: Adidas TOUR360

from the sounds of it, the new RZN Speedcore Technology in the golf balls is a huge improvement over the 20Xi. guests that attended the innovation summit were raving about it from the articles i've read!

That must be why Dick's has the 20XI for $25/dozen

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Archived