Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

"First Major" Edition Fujikura Speeder 757

• SPY VIP

Fujikura Shafts-1.jpg

I just got a little more excited about the Masters this year. Last year, Fujukura had a cool limited edition Fuel shaft to celebrate the "first major".

This year, it's the Fujukira Speeder 757 that gets Augusta-fied. This thing is beautiful!

Where did I get it?

Why do I have it?

Can you have it?

The first two I will answer later. The last answer is definitely NO!

It says below that only 200 were made, but this one is number xxx/150  and it is mine :D

Fujikura Shafts-2.jpg

Follow this link to the Fujikura blog to see more photos. Here is the text from their blog announcement to save you the click...

----------------------------------

Hey Fuji fans! As we approach the first Major of the year in two weeks, Fujikura is pleased to announce that our Limited Edition Majors Series shafts are getting the finishing touches!  The shafts will start flying out of our facility in the next day or two!

With the rebirth of the legendary Speeder 757 this year, we wanted to celebrate the shaft's play in the four biggest tournaments of the year.  The Majors were a big reason the original Speeder 757 became the winningest shaft in Tour history, and we hope that this new iteration will continue that tradition.

Available in S and X flexes, only 200 will be produced.  The shafts are a glossy white and feature a green and yellow paint scheme, just like the iconic logo of the major in Augusta.  Each will be laser etched with “Limited Edition” as well as a unique shaft number.  These special Speeder 757s will be available through select Fujikura Charter Dealers only.

The legend lives on! Speeder 757 Majors Series shafts…Speed to the Majors!

- See more at: http://www.fujikuragolf.com/releases/speed-to-the-majors/lemsshafts/#sthash.rQASK2NC.dpuf

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! But it's too much shaft for most average golfers anyway :)

Now in my bag:

TM SLDR 10.5 Deg with Matrix Ozik 6Q3 S flex

TM VSteel 15 deg 3 wood

Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 18 deg Diamana Red Board Stiff

Titleist ZB Forged Iron 3-PW DG S200 Steel Shaft

Cleveland CG15 46, 52, 56, 60 Wedges

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Archived