TESTERS WANTED! ×

Ball spin rates

revkev

My launch monitor session last Friday reminded me of a question that's troubled me for some time.  The last couple of times that I was fit for clubs on a monitor I was using whatever Taylor Made had as it's tour ball. 

This time it was some sort of mid to lower mid-level Nike.  Since I was testing wedges I was looking for spin rates in the 7,000 range but got 6,500 with a little (not a lot) higher launch angle than anticipated. 

How much of that could be the ball.  Does anyone have any hard data or thoughts?  I couldn't use my regular gamers because there were other people hitting and those balls would have gotten mixed in with theirs.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

It definitely could have been the balls. In my lessons we use NXTs and for me they spin a lot less than what I game

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

The spin rate is determined by a number of things but on wedges the principle components is the grooves interaction with the ball cover.  Let's assume that you are hitting the balls exactly the same force and angle.  There will be x amount of energy transferred to the ball.  A harder cover will launch higher with less spin because the grooves were not able to grab the cover and the ball sort of slid up the face.  The ball will fly reasonably high but will land and continue to roll 10 or more feet

On a softer cover urethane ball, the grooves grab the and force it to roll up the face creating more spin.  The ball will launch lower but with much more spin.  This spin allows it to stay in the air about the same as higher launching ball, but when it hits the green the spin causes it to stop faster. 

The "Flier" is a ball that the grass got between the club face and the ball creating no spin.  This caused the ball to fly much higher and farther because no energy went into creating the spin.  This is the same theory that says less driver spin is better.  It launches higher and rolls more.  So the energy either goes into the spin or the launch.

There is plenty here to start an argument over. :lol:   I think I will go play golf.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

The ball used in LM testing is an added variable that you don't want in there because it can offset or negate any gains that you are trying to achieve or see through a club or shaft change.  Always use your same gamer balls and always start a session with your known control club that you are contemplating replacing.   A 500 RPM loss or gain thru a ball change is easily achieved, yet it would considered to be a big accomplishment if it was your new club doing the changing.

Here's a french guy who has gone to the trouble of posting ball spin rates on his own searchable interactive charts

http://public.tableausoftware.com/profile/mathieu7002#!/

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

The spin rate is determined by a number of things but on wedges the principle components is the grooves interaction with the ball cover.  Let's assume that you are hitting the balls exactly the same force and angle.  There will be x amount of energy transferred to the ball.  A harder cover will launch higher with less spin because the grooves were not able to grab the cover and the ball sort of slid up the face.  The ball will fly reasonably high but will land and continue to roll 10 or more feet

On a softer cover urethane ball, the grooves grab the and force it to roll up the face creating more spin.  The ball will launch lower but with much more spin.  This spin allows it to stay in the air about the same as higher launching ball, but when it hits the green the spin causes it to stop faster. 

The "Flier" is a ball that the grass got between the club face and the ball creating no spin.  This caused the ball to fly much higher and farther because no energy went into creating the spin.  This is the same theory that says less driver spin is better.  It launches higher and rolls more.  So the energy either goes into the spin or the launch.

There is plenty here to start an argument over. :lol:   I think I will go play golf.

Couple of things correct here, and a couple of myths that need to get dispelled.

1.) Softer cover balls will spin more than harder cover range balls. - True. When Launch monitor testing with range balls, I am always comparing clubs, not really looking at hard numbers. the data can get too messed up from using range rocks.  

2.) Grooves "grab" the cover causing spin.- False - Grooves move debris away from the face of the wedge, allowing the face to grab the ball, causing spin. It is about face contact with the surface of the ball, not grooves. Grooves work because grass and dirt get between the ball and the face without them, and cause the ball to skid up the face without spin. Think about race car tires. When it is dry out, the run slicks, for maximum grip, but as soon as it gets even a little wet, the tires with tread come out to move the water away from the "face" of the tire.

I am ready to get flamed on this, but there has been research done by major wedge companies that back this up.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Actually I did know what mmmmmmbuddy is saying about grooves.

I appreciate Rick's answer and it's good to hear from him but none of that was a factor. The last part of the SCOR test was done indoors on a launch monitor, no dirt, no grass, all clean lies but with meh balls.

I've read what Mark was writing somewhere but was wondering if anyone had those stats. Regardless the primary purpose of the test was for comparison sake. The results were close to what I would have suspected but the launch was higher than I would expect and there was a little less spin. Still ball speed was better with the SCORs and so was spin rate.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

This might help out a little http://www.usga.org/conforminggolfball/gball_list.pdf

SPIN RATING

The spin rating describes the spin performance of the ball (H-high; M-medium; or L-low) when struck with a driver and a short

iron.

Example:

‘L-M' describes a ball with a low spin rate when hit with a driver and a medium spin rate when struck with a short iron.

Wouldn't the ball be irrelevant if you hit your current wedges and all the other potential replacements with the same type of ball?

You might not see the true launch or spin of your gamer ball, but you would be able to compare the clubs equally between themselves.

Even though you might not know the exact numbers you would be able to tell that wedge A spins the ball 500 rpm more than your current wedge and launches 2 degrees higher?

Even if you were trying to hit exact specs, if you knew what your current wedge did with your gamer ball you could use it's stats with the temp ball as a baseline to figure the stats of the other wedges couldn't you?

"I'd play a ladies set of clubs if it allowed me to break par."

PING G410 LST Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6

Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

Couple of things correct here, and a couple of myths that need to get dispelled.

1.) Softer cover balls will spin more than harder cover range balls. - True. When Launch monitor testing with range balls, I am always comparing clubs, not really looking at hard numbers. the data can get too messed up from using range rocks.  

2.) Grooves "grab" the cover causing spin.- False - Grooves move debris away from the face of the wedge, allowing the face to grab the ball, causing spin. It is about face contact with the surface of the ball, not grooves. Grooves work because grass and dirt get between the ball and the face without them, and cause the ball to skid up the face without spin. Think about race car tires. When it is dry out, the run slicks, for maximum grip, but as soon as it gets even a little wet, the tires with tread come out to move the water away from the "face" of the tire.

I am ready to get flamed on this, but there has been research done by major wedge companies that back this up.

Yeah that makes sense logically.

Something that probably gets overlooked and thinking about it: how much do range balls spin less? 

We all know they travel less far but after so many beatings I have to figure they'd spin more from being compressed all the time? Or would the face being scratched stop the ball from spinning? 

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Wouldn't the ball be irrelevant if you hit your current wedges and all the other potential replacements with the same type of ball?

You might not see the true launch or spin of your gamer ball, but you would be able to compare the clubs equally between themselves.

Even though you might not know the exact numbers you would be able to tell that wedge A spins the ball 500 rpm more than your current wedge and launches 2 degrees higher?

Even if you were trying to hit exact specs, if you knew what your current wedge did with your gamer ball you could use it's stats with the temp ball as a baseline to figure the stats of the other wedges couldn't you?

I imagine that would work as a rough estimate to how they compare to each other but I see two issues with it however. While you're able to get a quick an easy comparison you would be best knowing how it is going to react for the ball you play since that is the reason why your comparing them in the first place and trying to replicate the real situation just that little bit more would be helpful in my opinion. Also the other is that the wedge faces and the balls them selves would react differently, and too differing degree and you change so your estimate might not turn out so correct once you transfer it to a different ball.

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 7.5* Aldila VS Proto Shaft 65 X

Fairway Woods: Titleist 980F 19* Pro Trajectory stock Titleist 4375 R shaft (desperately need to replace)

Irons: Taylormade LT2's 3-PW S300 dynamic golds

Sand Wedge: Vokey 56* 256 10 Oil can 8620 finish True temper shaft

Lob Wedge: Shark 64* wedge True temper shaft

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 blade, 303 GSS Insert, 35'' 330g 4*L 71*L

Ball: Pro VI

This is funny, I'm loving the discussion even if little of it is actually answering my question which is what is the difference in spin rate/ and launch angle off a full wedge between a pro line ball and a two piece ball.

Yes its easy enough to compare the difference between the two clubs head to head and that was the purpose of the test.  But I'm a bit of a competitive sort, it's hard for me to do anything without competing in some way or another.  So I was armed with the foreknowledge of the average LPGA numbers for each club in the bag according to trackman.  Having an ego that is score directed rather than distance directed I wanted to come as close as possible to matching or surpassing those.  If I can hit their numbers I can shoot lower scores.  I was disappointed with the spin rate of my wedges based on those numbers and was wondering if a tour ball would have increased the spin rate some.  If the spin rate were 500 rpm's higher I would be pretty much dead on the number. 

That's my concern here just so we know but again you guys can take this where ever you would like.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Don't know if this helps answer your question or not, but the spin rates that Mr. Mathieu posted on his interactive chart (see my post above) average about 2500 rpm less for two piece vs. urethane balls.  These were for half wedge shots, I imagine the difference would be greater for full shots.   And the spread of the ionomer balls (4500 to 6200) was much greater than the urethane balls, all of which clustered tightly around 7600 rpm.

Don't know if this helps answer your question or not, but the spin rates that Mr. Mathieu posted on his interactive chart (see my post above) average about 2500 rpm less for two piece vs. urethane balls.  These were for half wedge shots, I imagine the difference would be greater for full shots.   And the spread of the ionomer balls (4500 to 6200) was much greater than the urethane balls, all of which clustered tightly around 7600 rpm.

Yes it was helpful, your post was very helpful thanks.  Actually though I think the difference lessens for full shots - I know it's counter intuitive but the strength of the pro line ball comes in its ability to produce spin around the green and on part shots.  I seem to remember a tad over 500 rpm's for full wedges but can't recall where I read it or saw it.

There's almost no difference in a full driver or mid-iron between a pro line ball and a midline ball BTW which is why I call BS on Srixons line of commercials about being in the rough because an amateur is using a proline ball.  You can't have it both ways - if your ball is long off the tee it's because it's reducing spin with the driver and therefore it doesn't curve as much.

I have tried in every imaginable way to get Srixon to supply me with their numbers or respond to questions about those adds showing how they could be true and they've never once replied -

Just so you know I've asked other companies and golf instructors questions in the past and they've almost always replied sometimes even with a phone call - I've actually talked to Dave Pelz for 1/2 about the difference between touch and feel (by his definition.)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's a tough issue.   And I'm beginning to think that an overlooked variable in Golf marketing might be selling balls as specific match-ups to specific clubs.   Imagine Callaway saying, "This SR3 ball goes well with our X2Hot Irons".

I've tried a bunch of balls this year and have been surprised how good many of the new 2014 balls are.  I liked the new NXT, RZN platinum and red (not the black), Tour Preferreds and Project (a).   I did not like the SR1, thought the SR2 was okay.   My favorite is the 2014 Wilson FG tour, which I note from Mathieu's chart is the lowest spinning urethane ball off the driver.  

That said, pretty much all urethane balls are within the same tightly packed cluster.   This tells me that you don't need to worry too much about them, but you should really do your homework with the ionomer balls because the difference between a Velocity and an NXT- S is vast.

It's a tough issue.   And I'm beginning to think that an overlooked variable in Golf marketing might be selling balls as specific match-ups to specific clubs.   Imagine Callaway saying, "This SR3 ball goes well with our X2Hot Irons".

I've tried a bunch of balls this year and have been surprised how good many of the new 2014 balls are.  I liked the new NXT, RZN platinum and red (not the black), Tour Preferreds and Project (a).   I did not like the SR1, thought the SR2 was okay.   My favorite is the 2014 Wilson FG tour, which I note from Mathieu's chart is the lowest spinning urethane ball off the driver.  

That said, pretty much all urethane balls are within the same tightly packed cluster.   This tells me that you don't need to worry too much about them, but you should really do your homework with the ionomer balls because the difference between a Velocity and an NXT- S is vast.

I have often wondered about the ball/club thing particularly for TMag - I thought they were going their with the Penta but then they abandoned the line and moved on.  I will have to try the Wilson out sometime soon.  I had the same experience with the Nike, expected to like the Black and instead prefered the Red/Platinum combo - Red for the summer, Platinum for when it dries out.  As of right now that's my gamer line-up.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

This was in GD a while back....might be what you're looking for?

Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 9.05.12 AM.png

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

My launch monitor session last Friday reminded me of a question that's troubled me for some time.  The last couple of times that I was fit for clubs on a monitor I was using whatever Taylor Made had as it's tour ball. 

This time it was some sort of mid to lower mid-level Nike.  Since I was testing wedges I was looking for spin rates in the 7,000 range but got 6,500 with a little (not a lot) higher launch angle than anticipated. 

How much of that could be the ball.  Does anyone have any hard data or thoughts?  I couldn't use my regular gamers because there were other people hitting and those balls would have gotten mixed in with theirs.

I have never tested our Range balls vs Regular balls on the monitor with anything other than a driver. It never occurred to me to try this type of test with half swing wedges.....  The next time the Bridgestone Ball fitting team is in the shop, I will try to have some comparative analysis done. (They use a net that is only 3 yards from the hitting area. Our closest net is 260 yards away...  I don't want to chase balls that far out.)

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I am going to throw another thing into the fire to further confuse everyone. I personally have found out that different brand balls react differently with different brands of equipment. One example was when I was experimenting with Infiniti equipment. I found that the TP reds at the time went better and stopped better than either the Pro V or Pro V 1 at the time. On the same hand the TP reds did not go as good or stop as good with my 70 MacGregor blades. Now I have the newest Infiniti Irons which are a forged cavity back and the Pro V does meet my standards. THe Srixon balls do just a well ( Z Star Q Star) but durability was a issue with them. Then I found a Wilson DUO the other day and it was almost brand new. I ended up playing 27 holes with this ball and it goes as well and stops as well as the Pro Vs and I like the feel of when I putt it. The price is right also They are cheaper than the grade A Titleist I have been buying. I ended up buying 2 dozen last weekend and I have not had any durability issues. I am not high tech enough to have any fancy launch monitor numbers to back me up but I have been playing golf long enough to evaluate a ball in play and what works for me

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Stu I'm competitive, I wanted my numbers to equal the gals on the LPGA. That's really the only reason I asked. I didn't like that the girls average spin numbers with a wedge were better than mine. I was right there with distance but they have me with spin rate. I'm hoping that it's the ball but it doesn't matter.

Also there is spin off of a full shot and spin off of a part shot. The pro line balls shine on spin off the part shot. I think you will find that almost any reasonable golf ball will stop on most greens with a well struck 8 iron. What happens with a 30 yard wedge to a front pin is another matter. Of course the better player will simply use trajectory or a bump and run if he doesn't have a ball that spins as much.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Stu I'm competitive, I wanted my numbers to equal the gals on the LPGA. That's really the only reason I asked. I didn't like that the girls average spin numbers with a wedge were better than mine. I was right there with distance but they have me with spin rate. I'm hoping that it's the ball but it doesn't matter.

Also there is spin off of a full shot and spin off of a part shot. The pro line balls shine on spin off the part shot. I think you will find that almost any reasonable golf ball will stop on most greens with a well struck 8 iron. What happens with a 30 yard wedge to a front pin is another matter. Of course the better player will simply use trajectory or a bump and run if he doesn't have a ball that spins as much.

I put a lot of spin on the ball with my irons because I hit a trap cut my divots are usually outside in but I hit the ball with the face at least 2* open at impact. I taught myself that years ago as an anti hook swing because when I was younger I had extremely fast hands through impact and fought a rope hook. On those 30 yard shots I can shut it down and bump and run because I an not taking a full swing. If I have to carry a hazard or obstacle I will open the face of either my 56 or 60 wedge and hit it high and usually stop it. But I will agree the equipment whether clubs or balls is a determining factor. Actually a few years ago when we had the golf shop the Bridgestone rep gave me a dozen B-330S. That ball spun too much for me but a friend of mine loves that ball. I have never been on a launch monitor so I dont have any idea of my spin rates. On my woods I dont tend to have the face quite as open and I do hit a slight fade and with my trajectory the ball tends to run unless it is wet. The one club for some reason that I can draw and control is the 7 wood even though my stock shot with it is a high cut. I dont know this is a crazy game we play. Rev I think we are about the same age and one thing for me anyhow I dont have the swing speed anymore that the young ladies have so on those short iron shots clubhead speed has a lot to do with spin also. I have had to learn as i have gotten older is to adapt my imperfections and decreasing athletic abilities to my game now. I dont worry about stats and i am competitive as heck in anything I do. I do know one thing I have gotten smarter with age and I am more adapt to think my way around the course and as the Marines say "improvise adapt and overcome"

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

You and me both baby but if I'm on a launch monitor I'm bored if I don't have a target of sorts. As for the ladies I'm curious about their averages because I've seen Brittany Lincecome up close to know that her numbers and the numbers listed as their average are totally unrelated. I'm sure her carry distance with the driver is in the mid to high 260's.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

You and me both baby but if I'm on a launch monitor I'm bored if I don't have a target of sorts. As for the ladies I'm curious about their averages because I've seen Brittany Lincecome up close to know that her numbers and the numbers listed as their average are totally unrelated. I'm sure her carry distance with the driver is in the mid to high 260's.

They don't call her "Bam Bam" for nothing. Seriously she does have muscular shoulders and biceps. I can relate my best friend's daughter just graduated from college this year and she played college golf for 4 years. Now she is not as muscular as Brittany but she moves it out there pretty good. She had been out hitting him for a couple of years now but not me ---- untill this year. I can edge it by her if I really hit at it but barely maybe a yard or 2 but I am honestly pushing the envelope to the max. If I try to max it out too many times on a single round my old nemesis creeps in the dreaded before mentioned rope hook. Also the next day I get the "hangover" I am so sore I have to work out after taking 4 Aleives and 2 cups of coffee. Her dad and I were partners for years on the course and were hard to beat as a team gambling. His 2 daughters finally beat us straight up playing from the men's tees last year. Beat us out of $3 on a $1 Nassau. Trust me I will play anyone as hard for a dollar as I will a hundred. He took it sorta hard he hates to loose I do too but I took it in stride as the old guard going out and the new one coming in. His oldest ran 5 birdies on her ball in 18 holes to beat us. she is doing some minis in Florida now to try to prepare for the Symreta tour. I use that lesson she and her sister taught us to boost her confidence. Told her you and your sister beat me and your old man that is something many had tried to do and few succeeded. Actually she beat us on her own ball

G

Brittany and muscular? I will have to tell her you said that the next time I see her! :). Brittany and a six pack, a ham sandwich, chips and a fishing pole is more like it.

She's a good sized girl, not huge, strong lower body and she creates great leverage from her base. She has averaged over 280 for a season before on the LPGA. She's a little off this year, only around 270 or so.

BTW I in know way mean to imply that she is not attractive. She has the most delightful smile and she's always wearing it even when you bust her chops about her short game. Maybe she'd be better off getting ticked and working on it more. Have the beer and the sandwich on the putting green rather than in a boat on the Gulf.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Brittany and muscular? I will have to tell her you said that the next time I see her! :). Brittany and a six pack, a ham sandwich, chips and a fishing pole is more like it.

She's a good sized girl, not huge, strong lower body and she creates great leverage from her base. She has averaged over 280 for a season before on the LPGA. She's a little off this year, only around 270 or so.

BTW I in know way mean to apply that she is not attractive. She has the most delightful smile and she's always wearing it even when you bust her chops about her short game. Maybe she'd be better off getting ticked and working on it more. Have the beer and the sandwich on the putting green rather than in a boat on the Gulf.

I have never seen her in person but she looks muscular to me on TV. Something about her if I was not old and happily married she is attractive to me. Now you have enlightened me more a beer and ham sandwich on the boat while fishing my type of gal there now

G

Archived