TESTERS WANTED! ×

Has anyone got one of these? SwingPlane Perfector

blast

My coach has recommended I purchase a Swingplane Perfector from Rory's coach for use over the winter months.  Has anyone else got one?  I've checked out the website which seems ok, bit pricy but liked their Twitter page better (@swingperfector) as there was lots of unbiased feedback from other coaches showing the different ways they use it.  Appreciate any comments from anyone that has one or knows anything about it.   

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard of it. Do you have a link to the website?

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9.0*/Accra Tour Zx475 75 x stiff
Fairway: Titleist TSi2 13.5*/Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 85 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U505 3 iron 20*/ Project X Hzrdus RDX Smoke 90 x stiff
Irons: Cobra Forged Tec 4-PW/ KBS C Taper stiff hard stepped once
Wedges: Vokey SM9 50*F/ KBS C Taper x stiff
Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey Hand Ground 58*T/ TT DG Tour s400
Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"
Ball: Titleist Pro Pro V1

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Whats wrong with just sticking it into the ground and saving £116.50? Assuming you're practicing on grass of course. 

And if we're getting real fussy and accurate, if you want it to be the same each day you have to use a spirit level to set it up surely so the angle is measured relative to a flat lie? 

I'll stick to my sticks ;)

"The more I practice the luckier I get" - Gary Player

R1, Matrix Black Tie 7M3 S flex
RBZ, 14.5, Matrix Black Tie 7M3 S flex
R11 17 & 22 Rescues, Motore F3 S flex
Rocketbladez Tour irons, 5 - PW,
ATV 50,54,Tour preferred 58 wedges
Daddy Long Legs 33-35"
Tour Preferred X

Treated myself to this in the end.  It is pricey but after getting it can see why, its made from aluminium, engineered like a scotty Cameron, really top stuff.  My coach has set me up with it, made a note of my angles and am using it for my backswing and my erratic head movement.  In the 3 weeks I've been practicing with it my coach he has seen a massive difference, he videoed this and showed me.  It just feels like rather than going backwards between lessons, for the first time I'm actually progressing. I've always used sticks as they're cheap but they would seem too inaccurate now plus you can use this indoors, hence my progress.  For me this works really well.  If in doubt, I'd put it on your Christmas list!  I'll try and load some pictures up of me using.  A site I liked watching was Rick Shiels You tube clip, made sense.  Hope this is helpful.

New spy asks and answers himself in his only two posts and just in time for Christmas shopping lists.   How conveeeenient.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

Of course you can comment Mission Matt!   Your two previous posts are also noted for commenting only on the Swing Plane perfector.  

Reach over that cubicle wall in the office and wish Blast a Happy Thanksgiving from all of us real golfers at MGS.

I'm new to all this but in my profession we are happy to share new concepts and technology and medical practices for the purposes of improvement.  We are constantly moving forward and learning.  I wish the same could be said for this. 

LOL The way I manulipate the club and reroute I would have that thing broke in at least 2 swings if not the first will bet on that. But if it works for you then cool beans. But I will say you can take 2 driveway marker sticks avaible at Home Depot for $2.99 each and a $3.00 protractor to set your angles with and accomplish the same thing with all that for under $10. How is that for "redneck engineering?"

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• 4 weeks later...

Of course you can comment Mission Matt!   Your two previous posts are also noted for commenting only on the Swing Plane perfector.  

Reach over that cubicle wall in the office and wish Blast a Happy Thanksgiving from all of us real golfers at MGS.

Brilliant :) 

Daddy Long Legs 33-35"
Tour Preferred X

I don't comment a ton but I believe insinuating that an individual only posts because he works for a company is a load of crap.  For a new person to a website, who may for all you know add real value, how likely is that person to post again.  If you arent interested then leave it at that.  For a forum that is supposed to encourage open dialogue...

Driver:         Taylormade SIM 8^  Shaft: Evolution III 6X

3 Wood:      Titleist  TSi3 13.5^   Shaft:  Project X Smoke Black RDX 6.5

2 Hybrid:     Callaway Mavrik Pro  Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Black 85X

3/5 Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2            Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 85X

Irons:           Taylormade P790      Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S (6-PW)

50 Degree: Taylormade P770       Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S

55/60:        Cleveland RTX Zipcore    Shaft: DG Spinner Tour Issue

Putter:        Bettinardi MK Armlock

Did I insinuate?  I thought I directly stated it,   If not, I will right now.  I believe that Mission Matt and Blast are shills for the SPP.

I believe this because all of Mission Matt and Blast's half dozen posts have only dealt with the SPP.  They occur in this blog's only two threads on the subject, which were both started by these two gentlemen within two days of each other -- and on the very days that they each joined the blog.  I'll further state that I believe they are actually one, not two, individuals.  Or should I say that I think both accounts are probably traceable to the same IP address.  (Not that it's worth MGS's time to bother to check.)

Hey, I have no problem with good folks promoting their products and services openly on the blog.   Lots of guys do this (Ace of Clubs, Fairways USA, Best Grips, many more).  They are welcome and valuable members of the community.   But I don't like shills who shill undercover -- and crudely at that.  Unlike many other blogs, MGS is largely free of shills, and I'd like to see it stay that way.  I've called out other shills in the past and I'll probably do it again unless MGS staff tells me to stop.

If you must shill, here are some tips to avoid being detected at your shilling:

1.  Join the blog a week or so before you want to start shilling. 

2.  Post a few posts on other topics to establish your bona fides.  Maybe consider donating $25 to get the donor badge.

3.  Don't use a photo of a hot blonde girl in a bikini when you write like a factory worker in Guangdong province.

4.  Don't make your first OP on the blog a question about a little known gadget that you would like to learn more about.

6.  Don't make your very next post an ANSWER to the question you raised in your first OP, with a link to where said gadget can be purchased.

7.  When your shill thread has withered on the vine, generating no more bumps because most folks detected it was a shill thread and didn't respond, don't disappear forever.   Post some more posts on other threads so that people might think you are real.  That way you can shill again.

Yea, there was no question it was bogus. They/he, (good call mark, probably is the same guy) were not here to contribute to any conversation. He only created an account to promote his product. It's one thing to let people know about your product. If you have to resort to pretending to be someone else, that's lying. If you have to lie to sell, I want nothing to do with you or whatever you're selling. If it had real value, it wouldn't need a liar promoting it.

Agreed

Daddy Long Legs 33-35"
Tour Preferred X

• 3 months later...

My coach has recommended I purchase a Swingplane Perfector from Rory's coach for use over the winter months.  Has anyone else got one?  I've checked out the website which seems ok, bit pricy but liked their Twitter page better (@swingperfector) as there was lots of unbiased feedback from other coaches showing the different ways they use it.  Appreciate any comments from anyone that has one or knows anything about it.   

Yes definitely its worth buying it will help to stop excess movement of your lower body and giving you the perfect position.

Archived