Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Rules of Golf - How "Strict" Are You?

GolfSpy Barbajo

Was playing golf with my brother, 54 hole muni on a mild December day, unlimited golf, empty course, we tee off and we are playing at George Bush 41 pace, then I look back and there are two guys behind us.   They are right on our tails shot for shot and my brother refuses to ever play slow enough for anyone play to through.  So it is swat and dash for 18 holes the whole time we can't shake these guys.

We jump on other 18 and we see no one back there, ah, finally can relax.  Then two holes later I am lining up a putt and I see in the fairway it is the same two golfers.

So I had to ask, "Who are those guys?"

Respectfully,
DHUCK WHOOKER

Sounds like it is you two guys about 5 minutes ago. You are in a time warp. (You can do the dance now... "It's just a jump to the left, then a step to the right..."

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

So I had to ask, "Who are those guys?"

:lol: You're killin' me Duck!

Awww hell, the fall'll probably kill you....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Archived