Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

True Linkswear 2015

furu

Looks like another strong lineup - still among the most comfy shoes I've ever worn...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Am I the only one who thinks the Hybrid has an Oakley-look?

Yeah, it kinda does....

Pro or Classix in grey look nice - and the white/orange/grey Motions will work, too...

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

These are nice but I don't think they would agree with my feet very well

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

These are nice but I don't think they would agree with my feet very well

I remember we were talking about that. I love my True's...have to buy one or two more pairs.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I remember we were talking about that. I love my True's...have to buy one or two more pairs.

Yep, flat feet don't mix with a lot of shoes. I'm thinking of putting my insoles I had made for me in my golf shoes next season to see how much it helps

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Yep, flat feet don't mix with a lot of shoes. I'm thinking of putting my insoles I had made for me in my golf shoes next season to see how much it helps

Can't hurt to give it a try mate. As least if it doesn't, you can simply take them out.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

• 3 months later...

image1.JPG

Just wanted to add to FURU's post.  I had a chance to preview, and wear some of their 2015 selections at the PGA Show.  This is hands down their most comfortable line-up since the original TRUE Tour's that put them on the map.  For a guy with a wide foot, these shoes are just a dream to wear.  This year's selection offers the most support and comfort I've felt in a golf shoe.  These Game Changer Hybrid's are one of the most comfortable shoes (golf or otherwise) I have worn right out of the box.  I am really looking forward to this line-up.

http://youtu.be/Bnj4UDVFcZg

I had lunch with Golfspy Tim and X one of the day's at the show (Tony was always working, and then working).  Anyway, Tim asked an interesting question, "So what would you spend your own money on in 2015.  The answer came out without hesitation for me, RSi irons, and TRUE Linkswear shoes.

Have a look, now all that I need is for the weather to warm up.  -15 here today.  Oh, and if you haven't seen this yet, at the bottom is a coupon code.  Enjoy!

IMG_3434.JPG

IMG_3435.JPG

IMG_3436.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3439.jpg

Posted Image

Those are honkin' nice!  May have to dig into the ol' wallet...

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

So when are they available?

March 9th according to their Facebook page

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

March 9th according to their Facebook page

Thanks!  So, can I assume that the 35% coupon that is good through April 15 will apply to the 2015 models when they are up on their website?  If it does, I am all over this deal!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Their website does not have the new stuff listed yet.  I just cleaned out a bunch of shoes, need to restock.  The only "new" shoe that I actually got to try on and actually bought was the new Ecco Biom Hybrid 2's.  That pair is silly comfortable out of the box....  Going to try the Game Changer as soon as I see them on the rack....

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I like this 2015 lineup; looks very promising. Hope they sell off the 2014's quickly and get these new models up on their site. I'll buy a couple pairs with the PGA Show coupon code, thank you!

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

I've been excited about True in the past. 

True has new shoes. With spikes. And it's like they've invented the wheel or discovered fire. I'll be honest with the True guys - we have had shoes with spikes for many many years. It's not a big deal.

I understand that True has a religious following. And that's the problem. It's like the emperors new clothes. Who's going to say something? If you do, you can never post in the True-threads on any forum again.......

And I also understand that Trues are comfortable. Well, now that the True is a golf shoe with spikes, it's just like everything else out there. It's not like ECCO, Nike, Adidas, Puma +++ can't make comfortable shoes with spikes and True discovered the only way to do it right.

Will fans feel that their spikeshoes are more comfortable than anything else? Sure. Will we be able to measure this? No. Is it likely that they are more comfortable? Yes, for some but not for everyone, just like any other shoe out there. Is it likely that they'll be just as comfortable as their barefootshoes? No, not even close, and if they try to convince you that it's the same concept it's a lie. They simply can't. You can not have barefoot and spikes. It's not barefoot anymore. Barefoot-inspired maybe. Like the Free-inspired TW shoes. 

This is just True Linkswear admitting that they need a bigger piece of the pie. Barefoot is not enough to keep a company running and growing. They need to make normal golf shoes. And that's what these new shoes are. Normal golf shoes with spikes. 

This isn't aimed at anyone on particular, just the stupid ass kissing going on in social media by people who want their shoes for free. 

And by the way. Some of the new models do actually look like orthopedic shoes. Someone needs to stop this madness :D

I agree if FURU would just start wearing the correct socks, his biorhythms would sync with the TRUEs.

In all honesty FURU, my love for TRUEs started with they're wide platform. Guys with wide feet understand this more than the slenders. Golf shoes that aren't wide enough are horrible, no matter the brand, when they don't fit properly in the width. For the big foots, these are a dream come TRUE. Every pair fits and feels good right out of the box.

Posted Image

Archived