TESTERS WANTED! ×

Blade online

Blade

Hey-yo guys! I couldn't remember my flippin password again and haven't bothered to reset it. Finally took the time.

It's been a ridiculous few months, but in a good way. I'm about 75% moved into a new house in Bailey, Colorado. It's 6° and snowing. But that's better than the 12° below zero on Thursday morning! Sure is beautiful up here and new job is going well.

20141115_065757.jpg

20141110_154718.jpg

20141115_082838.jpg

20141013_095135.jpg

20141013_093949.jpg

Got a cool log house in the mountains with quite a view and deer you can almost walk right up to. I can dig it.

How y'alls?

Hey Keith! Thought you fell off the map or something. Welcome back!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Welcome back Keith!  We missed ya -- lots of cool stuff going on.  Glad you're back to be a part of it.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Welcome back Keith! We missed ya -- lots of cool stuff going on. Glad you're back to be a part of it.

Thanks John. The plan was for me to spend a month at home getting my house ready to rent or sell and then move. I spent more time away than at home between business and looking for a house and then 9 days in Vegas for a conference.

I haven't been to a golf course since early August! No joke. Maybe in the spring I'll get to learn some of the courses around here. There's a beautiful mountain course in Evergreen not too far from here. Didn't get to play it before shutting down for the winter.

My wife and kids are still in New Mexico. They'll probably finish out the month down there and then come up. Meanwhile my wife tore her calf muscle and is hobbling around, poor thing. Bad timing for that! But we'll make it.

Thanks Bones and Kenny. That would have been cool to meet up with you there. Did you say you played Sandia? My cousin has worked there since it opened. She sneaks me passes every so often. Really nice course.

Uh oh! Yes, I've played there a few times. My buddy plays there all the time and is dating a girl who works in the bar and is a cart girl. He has played on the Am tour.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Great to have you back. That is nice country up there where you are at but-- too cold for this old Southern Boy

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Great to have you back. That is nice country up there where you are at but-- too cold for this old Southern Boy

Yea, it definitely puts a halt to golf. The nice thing about being up here is what they call wind here is a gentle breeze where I was. The cold isn't as cold if the wind isn't cutting through you.

You've really got a beautiful spot to call home!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Archived