Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Media Kit - New Srixon Z-Star Golf Balls

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

srixon-media-kit-1.jpg

As you by now know, media kits come in many forms. Like the Bridgestone kit I posted just a bit ago, this one is the first we've received from Srixon.

Intended to promote the new balls (both Z-Star and Z-Star XV), I'm actually a huge fan of this particular presentation. It's clean, simple, and to the point. Prototype, or at least non-retail, packaging makes it that much cooler.

srixon-media-kit-2.jpg

The message is simple. We've got new golf balls. We think they're really good. Here's the technology we've backed into them, and we'd like you to try them.

Ok, sounds reasonable...I'll do that.

As you can see, as Srixon has done previously, the new Z-Star will be available in both Yellow and Black. As a guy who plays closer to the woods than I'd like, yellow isn't always my favorite, but when I'm hitting it well, I love it.

srixon-media-kit-4.jpg

This package will no doubt only serve to further excite the guys waiting to test out the new Z-Star series for themselves. Good news for those guys...I've got everything boxed up, and waiting for a FedEx pick-up this afternoon.

srixon-media-kit-2.jpg

srixon-media-kit-3.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I like the fact that they provide you with enough balls to hit so that you can make a clean comparison.   Other media kits give you a single ball of each type.....Kinda hard to go play one ball and really get to knoe the differences.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I really like that they included both colors in both models.

Last Z-star media kit I received, the white XV provided me with my best round ever.

Fingers crossed for another personal best!

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

Archived