Bobby Jones Off-Course Apparel

Aotearoa_Brad

BJ Spring 15 1930 Collection.jpg

BOBBY JONES SPRING 2015 ‘1930 COLLECTION' 

Bobby Jones unveiled its Spring 2015 ‘1930 Collection' Luxury Lifestyle Line today. According to Bobby Jones, this "Sets a New Standard in Class and Comfort" and "deliver the ultimate in men's off-course apparel".

Before you look at the prices and faint, it's clear that these are not for everyone, but they have sourced some pretty bangin' materials (Peruvian Pima cotton, Egyptian cotton, etc). Whether that's important to you, I'm sure you'll let us know ;)

The selection features:

• Pastel stripe polos available in shades of island pink, mint, pacific blue, or light blue patchwork (MSRP $125)

• Plaid spread collar shirts available in jute, light blue, multi, purple, and teal (MSRP $125-165)

• Classic 1-piece collar shirts available in light blue, purple, summer navy dots, teal, and white (MSRP $165)

• Luxe Cable Crew Neck Sweater (70% cashmere/30% linen; MSRP $895)

• Linen Luxe Fairisle V-neck Vest (MSRP $195) 

• Oxford Embroidered Trouser (100% cotton; MSRP $185)

• Luxury Twill Pant (94% cotton/6% cashmere; MSRP $325)

“Our elegant 1930 Collection is an appropriate homage to all Mr. Jones achieved in his impressive careers on and off the course,” said Andy Bell, President/CEO of Jones Global Sports. “The pieces have all been designed to provide men of great tastes with sophisticated looks that Mr. Jones would have proudly worn for a variety of occasions today. The Bobby Jones brand has long been praised for its distinguished style, impeccable quality and unparalleled attention to detail, and this line takes those attributes to a new level.”

The entire 1930 Collection will be available at retail from March 15, 2015. You can check out the Bobby Jones website for more information

---

Personally, I like the design of the spread collar plaid shirts. Having said that, and while I'm sure they're great quality, I really can't see spending $125-$165 on one.  

Archived