TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

Budget golf

ah I missed out, rats! That's my favorite ball too

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Want a new pair of shoes. My TW '15s are great but they are beginning to fall apart after 150+ rounds and a million hours on the range. I would just get the new TWs but I believe they only have six spikes. Anybody like the FJ hyperflex? Or DNA 2.0?

I have the Hyperflex BOA and love them. Just ordered a second pair yesterday through my club.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Want a new pair of shoes. My TW '15s are great but they are beginning to fall apart after 150+ rounds and a million hours on the range. I would just get the new TWs but I believe they only have six spikes. Anybody like the FJ hyperflex? Or DNA 2.0?

There is one complaint that I hear from everyone who where's them, and that is that the spikes come out all the time, we will be walking around the green and someone will say hey, there's a spike, and a couple guys always heck. and usually one of them is missing one, or the other day my buddy who where's the DNA had his foot slip and when he looked he was missing 2 spikes from the outer part of his right shoe.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Too true, at least browns fans have Ohio State and the Cavs.

Yes but Eagles fans have the Villanova Wildcats!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

For a year I couldn't really look at this thread because I was not a buyer. Not anymore! As I was walking into Sports Authority yesterday I wondered what they would want for all of their remaining golf inventory? There is something to be said for being average sized with decidedly average clubhead speed and a repeatable swing, you can pretty much make anything fit. :)

At any rate I walked away with an M1, marked down to $299 and an Oggio combo bag for $140. That should suffice for a while unless I walk into a four wood somewhere and then discover that I hit it well, then the dominoes will fall at the bottom of the bag. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Until this past season that wasn't something to really brag about lol

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Until this past season that wasn't something to really brag about lol

Likewise the Cavs! :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

For a year I couldn't really look at this thread because I was not a buyer. Not anymore! As I was walking into Sports Authority yesterday I wondered what they would want for all of their remaining golf inventory? There is something to be said for being average sized with decidedly average clubhead speed and a repeatable swing, you can pretty much make anything fit. :)

At any rate I walked away with an M1, marked down to $299 and an Oggio combo bag for $140. That should suffice for a while unless I walk into a four wood somewhere and then discover that I hit it well, then the dominoes will fall at the bottom of the bag. :)

You got an M1 for 299!!!!!   If that doesn't work out for ya, shoot me a message :)

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

New too Judge, it was the last one on the rack and they are at the everything must go stage. They want to close in a week. The bag was actually the better but.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

New too Judge, it was the last one on the rack and they are at the everything must go stage. They want to close in a week. The bag was actually the better but.

Don't have a SA anywhere near me.... :(     

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

Swung into the Sports Authority here to see what they had. Inventory was pretty low but did pick up some Pro V1's for $34. Quite a few other deals just not anything I needed. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

34 for Pro VI is a nice score though. I just got lucky on the driver it was the only left on the front rack that housed TMag, Callaway and Nike.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Wow that is a crazy deal! The sport authority here, was cleaned through, but they were selling Srixon Z stars for 19.99 a dozen, I bought 10 for a friend, I wanted the Z star XVs 

My Mixed-Bag:

Forgot socks after I got to Kentucky, so off to Big Lots 3 pair for $5.......that will work until I get home.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Not when you went to two other Philly schools.  I hate Nova almost as much as the Cowboys.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Not when you went to two other Philly schools. I hate Nova almost as much as the Cowboys.

Well we have both of those things in common. I will leave it to you to figure out my teams of choice in those sports. Here's a hint, I grew up in Fairfield County CT. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Well we have both of those things in common. I will leave it to you to figure out my teams of choice in those sports. Here's a hint, I grew up in Fairfield County CT. :)

I would guess UCONN and the Pats?

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

1/2 I was an hour from downtown so I'm a Giant fan. My best friend from High School played at UConn way before they were what they are today. I keep telling him his career takes on significantly different proportions with every championship but he's not buying.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

So my club buying ways are starting to rub off on one of the guy's from work that I play golf with.  He played quite a bit until several years ago and then started again when he started working for me (that is a real coincidence).  It is rare that I tell someone that their real issue is that their equipment is the one thing that is holding them back.  He started last year playing off a 12 and is now down to an 8, but starting to struggle with certain shots.  His driver is an R7, woods are the square Nike and irons are Machspeed from 4 to LW.  First thing I told him was to add a hybrid and he added two which helped him quite a bit.  In the last three days he got fit and bought a Titleist 915D3, Titleist 915f, Cobra King Forged Tec irons, Callaway MD3 wedges and a Scotty Dual Balance putter.  Told him all he needs is a new bag and that has now changed as well.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

I bought a used SLDR 3 wood off Ebay for $35. It's in pretty good shape and I didn't want to spend much since my last 3wood (RBZ stage 2) was awful. I hooked the crap out of the ball every time I swung that thing. Getting the SLDR was such a relief. I absolutely crush the ball dead straight. I hit it almost as far as my 4 year old RBZ stage 1 Driver. I am saving right now to buy a SLDR Driver.

Driver - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 1 - 9.5* - Stiff Shaft

3wood - TaylorMade SLDR            - 15*  - Stiff Shaft

Hybrid - Ben Hogan Golf VKTR     - 20*  - Stiff Shaft

- Ben Hogan Golf VKTR     - 24*  - Stiff Shaft

Irons - Ben Hogan Apex Plus - 5-PW - Rifle 5.0 Shaft

Wedges - Cleveland 588 RTX - 52* 56* 60* - Tru-Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft

Putter -Ben Hogan by Bettinardi BHB1-C

Balls -TaylorMade Project (a)

Shoes - Adidas Tour360 Boost - All Black

So my club buying ways are starting to rub off on one of the guy's from work that I play golf with.  

You're a bad influence mate!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Just checking on......yesterday I played Fuzzy Zoeller's new course, Champions Pointe......so I purchased a new hat, with Fuzzy's signature scripted on the side and a ball marker poker chip with the Fuzzy Z coin marker inset.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

You're a bad influence mate!

He was due for an upgrade, heck he was still hitting an R7. I think I did him a service.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Ordered vice golfs select pack, looking to trying these out against the snells next week

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1467953264.268835.jpg

My Mixed-Bag:

Stay off the bay, just found a TEE xcg6 22* hybrid for 32 bucks brand new in package never been hit. I was commenting in another thread about TEE and thought, oh, I should check eBay . I don't need a hybrid this will give me 4 of them to cobra amp cell, 3-4h, and 2 TEE, 19*, and now 22*, I think on of them is getting traded in for something else.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Stay off the bay, just found a TEE xcg6 22* hybrid for 32 bucks brand new in package never been hit. I was commenting in another thread about TEE and thought, oh, I should check eBay . I don't need a hybrid this will give me 4 of them to cobra amp cell, 3-4h, and 2 TEE, 19*, and now 22*, I think on of them is getting traded in for something else.

That place is gosh damn dangerous! I don't even want anything right now and I find myself wondering around on there and putting stuff on my watch list. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

That place is gosh damn dangerous! I don't even want anything right now and I find myself wondering around on there and putting stuff on my watch list. 

It's OK... it's the nature of the game!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”