Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

***FINAL REVIEW - SHE GONE!*** My WAY too early R15 Review

dhayse32

***UPDATED AS A REPLY BELOW!***

My search for the ideal driver is a revolving door...and before anyone throws this out there, yes I need to get fitted but just haven't yet.  This year I have tested out the G30, G30LS, Titleist 915D2 and my latest test is the R15TP.   I hate TaylorMade drivers.  They pump out 10 models a year it seems and generally are very unforgiving and just overall do not fit my game.  I was searching for an R15 for a co-worker when I got an offer for a 9.5* TP model.  My co-worker drug his feet  so I figured I would just buy it and I would sell it to him once he is ready. 

Quick background on my swing and the other models I've tried.  I am around a 10 handicap.  SS is around 105ish and a general play a baby fade (not planned, just happens to be my swing).  I greatly struggle off of the tee leaving me constantly searching for the cure, which is never me and always the club.  I gamed a Bio Cell Pro last year and loved it...I planned on going to the FlyZ+ as my gamer but wanted to test the market first. The G30 and G30LS sounded horrible and felt horrible, but were very forgiving...and short.  Just didn't have the wow factor to keep them in my bag.  Went on to a 915D2.  Looked great, sounded OK, and felt better than the G30s, but again it just didn't amaze me.  On a whim I listed it and got my asking pricing within minutes...so I was driverless. 

In walks the R15.  Decided to shaft this with one of my favorite, a BiMatrix X-Flex.  Expectations were low to say the least.  At address, this doesn't resemble a TM driver.  It has a nicer stance and I immediately have a feeling of confidence.  I had the weights set up at the neutral settings and gave her a few practice swings to get a feel for it, felt very nice, more inviting than my G30s and similar to the 915.  First ball rockets off the face and murdered dead straight.  Loved the sound, loved the feel, and loved the result.  Over the next 30 or so balls I repeated this feeling (most of the time at least).  I did have some epoxy break loose in the shaft that scared me a little with about 10 balls left...was afraid the head was coming off and I could just envision it heading either out in the range or into the parking lot behind me...so on my last few swings I was very timid.  I did lose some balls right and throw in 1 or 2 crazy snap hooks.  The feel was much much better than any other driver I have tried this year except for the FlyZ+, which felt about the same to me.  No clue on distance, but just visually looking, the R15 was easily longer than the Pings or 915. 

I really am at a lost for words. I expected this to be a one range session...very rounds and then back up for sale but I can honestly say this... I kinda love this thing.  I am keeping in mind that this is golf and this was just a range session...I might be spraying the ball all over the course from here on out...but for now I am eating crow on the R15.

So, in conclusion, if you are like me and have avoided TM drivers like the plague, I recommend you at least give them a whack. 

:taylormade-small: M1 10.5* - Tour AD BB-6X
:titelist-small: 10F.d. 13.5* - Graffaloy Bi-Matrix X
:titelist-small: 915Hd 20.5* - Aldila Tour Green
:titelist-small:  T-MB 2-iron - Aldila Tour Green
:titelist-small:  716 AP2 5-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite X
:vokey-small: SM6 50/56 - DG S400

:cameron-small:  Kombi S 35"

Nice write-up dhayse!  Thanks for sharing...haven't felt much love for R15 in my trials, but as they say, research continues!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I've been meaning to try it.  Now I definitley will.   Thanks for the post.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I've been meaning to try it.  Now I definitley will.   Thanks for the post.

Nice write-up dhayse!  Thanks for sharing...haven't felt much love for R15 in my trials, but as they say, research continues!

Thanks guys.  I honestly somewhat felt obligate to write this based on my extreme hatred for the brand!  Most reviews I read were from people that have loved every TM driver to date, so for me that was worthless information as I was just the opposite.  Going to toy with the settings a little tonight and if any major results happen I will update this.  Fingers crossed that the range game carries over to the course. 

I recently acquired an R15 430TP that has kicked out my gamer of 5 years. I am generally ambivalent about brands. If it works, it plays. My initial impressions of this thing is that it is without a doubt longer than my older driver, but not nearly as straight. I might need to fuss a little with the settings to get them dialed in for accuracy. Long and wrong is not what I am after... I suspect that a after little tuning and some more practice and familiarity with the idiosyncrasies of this driver, I will have a true winner with a place in the rota for quite some time.  

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Thanks for the write up! Here's the question for anyone in the know, are we done with the loft up? If I were to try the R15 would I go back to 9.5 turned up one rather than 12?

I'm so confused at this point. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Sounds like when I get back in town I need to cheat on the Fly Z+ and take your R15 out for a spin.  Maybe we both can hit it, it is that kind of driver right?

Srixon Z565 9.5* Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6x

Cobra F7 13.5* Aldila Tour Blue 75x

Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* Aldila Tour Blue 85x

Cobra Amp Forged 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff

Vokey SM6 50, 54. 58

Thanks for the write up! Here's the question for anyone in the know, are we done with the loft up? If I were to try the R15 would I go back to 9.5 turned up one rather than 12?

I have played anywhere from 8.5° to 9.5° since 1995. In the R15, I ended up with a 10.5°. 

YMMV.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Gotta love the honeymoon effect- 60% of the time it works every time for drivers and putters too!

I still haven't experienced the legendary honey moon effect. The only driver I've been satisfied with is my current gamer and still haven't been able to find a replacement.

Oh how I envy you hopeless romantics :D

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Great review "Hayse" and thanks.  It's so good to know I am not alone in my dislike of TM and their hundred models a year releases.  I stopped buying them after I bought a R11 S thinking that I would have their current model for at least 12 months only to have the R1 come out some ridiculous amount of time later.  I am glad to say I tried the R 15 and couldn't hit the bloody thing to save my life.  I was trying it and the Aero Burner but sadly the Aero Burner I could hit so I have that festering in the back of my mind at the moment.  I wasn't able to do a side by side comparison to my current gamer a G 25 12 degree that I know I will have to replace eventually because it will wear out one day but I do like to tinker as well.

As I said great review and good luck.

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

Gotta love the honeymoon effect- 60% of the time it works every time for drivers and putters too!

I am a sucker for the honeymoon effect!  Or "driver envy"...every time I hit someone elses driver I kill it....then I buy one with the same setup and cannot find a fairway!

• SPY VIP

Yes...and no. The Low/Forward CG story continues, and CG positions between SLDR and 430 are similar. The difference is that TaylorMade has gone back to cheating loft for the benefit of the consumer. 

Last year, the actual loft of a 9.5 SLDR driver was in the ballpark of 9.5° (sometimes even a bit under). This year, TaylorMade has gone back to its old ways, so the actual loft of a 9.5° R15 driver is going to be 11°+.

So basically, if you played a 12° SLDR, you might find yourself better off in a 10.5° R15.

As a bit of an aside, this isn't unusual industry wide, and its arguably more prevalent in designs that benefit better (or at least lower spin players). Basically, companies develop low/forward CG products and then fudge the lofts to such a degree that they play for drivers designed for the masses. 

The Big Bertha Alpha Double Black Diamond measured for our CG story had a stamped loft of 9°. The ACTUAL loft of the driver was 11.3°. You can either shake an angry fist at Callaway or you can accept that it's what must be done to make low/forward playable for a higher percentage of golfers.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Have not been a TM fan since the first steel burner purchased eons ago.  At 7 degrees it was very long and mine was almost always the last to be reached in the fairway.  Bounced around for a long while until my Adams 10.5 Super S which I thought might be my last.  Tested the SLDR in 12 degrees and was waiting for the price to drop to nothing with the introduction of the R15.  Price didn't drop fast enough.  Tried the R15 in 12 degrees.  Ordered one in 14 degrees and black.  Stuck my Fijikura EXS R2 shaft in and set it at 16 degrees.  Maintained my natural draw with the neutral setting and gained a few yards.  Moved the forward weight to see if a fade could be found without changing face and stance position.  Did not like the feel or sound!  Moved the weight back to neutral and changed the loft to 14 degrees. 

Feel and distance has been declining for over 20 years.  Am a severely arthritic 71 years and play three times a week.  Was a club builder and fitter before retirement, am a consultant to a local fitter and builder so have access to monitors and many different shaft/head configurations. 

Lately after my drive there is someone who asks if they can hit my club.  Big wow factor from most.  My response to anyone who asks - if you are not launching at 15-17 degrees with a spin rate in the low 20s you have no idea what your distance potential really is.  The R15 became my choice due to the high degree of adjustability and became my gamer due to its feel and distance with a COG that really works.  I used to be like Mikey who would try anything and still might, but my R15 now owns me.

You beat me to the review!

I have been gaming this R15 460 TP for a little over a month. 

Honeymoon period or not. It is not going anywhere and I have not looked at another driver since. I tried everything: Fly Z, Nike Vapors, G30, 915 etc etc etc, but NOTHING felt as good or sounded as good to me as the 460 R15- didn't love the 430 as much, though i hit it further.

reviewed swing speed which is avg 117 (love the warm weather effect) so I went with the Speeder evo 757 tour spec in an X, but got even better #s and on course results with the Motore speeder vc 7.2 tour spec X ( what a mouthful).

I keep the weights separated because I like the feel better and at the "Standard loft" which should be 9.5*. 

Glad to hear I am not he only one who likes this Taylormade driver- can sometimes feel like that is not something you want known on this site lol.

** Actually got an invite to a 50% off event here in Portland, Or this weekend :D

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Well after 2 rounds and 3 range sessions the honeymoon faze is over.  I really really wanted to hate this driver and move on, but as much as it shocks me, I love it.  I feel so confident and hitting some of my best drives ever. 

I did a range session with my buddy Casey (casey_0507).  He (like myself) loves Cobra clubs.  He has a Bio Cell Pro and a new Fly Z+, which was what I planned on hitting this season.  I mentioned my R15 was shafted with a Graffaloy Tour Prototype Bi-Matrix X Flex, which is a great shape and relatively cheap.  It is shorter (43.75") but that seems to fit me best.  My R15 was set at 9.5* and weights were in the neutral position.  I did attempt to adjust the weights around and mess with the lofts, but nothing felt as good as standard and neutral.  It felt better, sounded better, and had much better results at that setting.  On the range, I picked out a spot between two yardage markers that was similar size to a slightly narrow fairway.  I consistently hit the ball down the middle, splitting those markers.  I would throw and occasional slight push, pull, but even those would hit most fairways on courses I play.  Great mid/high ball flight with what seemed to be a low spin rate.

Distance:  It is so hard to just distance hitting range balls.  I ranged the back flag and it was close to 260.  My simulated fairway wasn't towards that flag but it appeared I was carrying the ball longer than that consistently and adding some good roll.  I love the Fly Z+ that Casey had, and was carrying that same distance, but was getting no roll...but we had different shafts so this isn't apples to apples.  Regardless, I was very happy with the distance. 

I did try the head out with a Rogue silver, but I was hitting higher fades and just didn't wow me.  I also bought a Tour AD DI-7x that I will be testing out this week.  Excited to see this combo.  

So....still won't promise that I will switch drivers before the season is over, but I can say that I have ZERO desire to do so right now.  I will continue to update this if anything crazy happens! 

Yes...and no. The Low/Forward CG story continues, and CG positions between SLDR and 430 are similar. The difference is that TaylorMade has gone back to cheating loft for the benefit of the consumer.

Last year, the actual loft of a 9.5 SLDR driver was in the ballpark of 9.5° (sometimes even a bit under). This year, TaylorMade has gone back to its old ways, so the actual loft of a 9.5° R15 driver is going to be 11°+.

So basically, if you played a 12° SLDR, you might find yourself better off in a 10.5° R15.

As a bit of an aside, this isn't unusual industry wide, and its arguably more prevalent in designs that benefit better (or at least lower spin players). Basically, companies develop low/forward CG products and then fudge the lofts to such a degree that they play for drivers designed for the masses.

The Big Bertha Alpha Double Black Diamond measured for our CG story had a stamped loft of 9°. The ACTUAL loft of the driver was 11.3°. You can either shake an angry fist at Callaway or you can accept that it's what must be done to make low/forward playable for a higher percentage of golfers.

Do you have actual evidence for this? I ask because I bought an r15 and would be none to pleasedan by this. Not that it isn't performing Beautifully.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED: It's been three weeks...things are getting serious!

So I am now 3 weeks in to my driver crush with this R15.  I had a brief moment of weakness last week after a couple of horrible range sessions...but hit a buddies driver worse than this and (hopefully) found a major swing flaw that once I got that corrected had me producing some of my longest drives ever. 

I am still blown away with how forgiving this thing is for a TM driver.  I have been making good center contact, but I don't feel too punished on the random mishits.  I am still hitting it on the Neutral setting, but might have found the sweet spot when I moved the loft down to 8* (and began teeing it up higher).  2 holes in particular "wowed" me at my local course - Side note, not sold on these yardages from the scorecard.  The first was a Par5 listed at 513yard, I was left with just 185 yards on my second shot.  There was a SLIGHT breeze back towards me as well, but off the face the ball was crushed and seemed to go on forever.  The other was listed at 348yards, with a slight breeze helping me, again boomed off the face with an ever so slight draw, was roughly 5-10 yards PAST the green.  Again, do I think I hit two drives around 330-350yards? I doubt it...but I am not complain about the distance.

I do need to give some credit the shaft change as well.  The AD DI-7X I installed seems to be a GREAT combo with this driver. 

Great to hear! I think I may be the only one that I know who actually prefers the white color. I miss it in my SLDR. I may have to take the R15 for a test spin some time.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Great to hear! I think I may be the only one that I know who actually prefers the white color. I miss it in my SLDR. I may have to take the R15 for a test spin some time.

I like the white as well.  Got a deal on this one so I jumped on it. 

I wish they made the 430 in left hand

What's in my bag?

Driver:   :taylormade-small: 2016 M1 - 9.5 w/ Fujikura Pro(S)

3 Wood:  TEE E8 - 15* w/ fujikura Pro (S)

Hybrid:   :adams-small: Super XTD- 17* w/ Fujikura Pro (s)

Hybrid:   :adams-small: Red- 21* w/ Matrix Altus Pro (s)

Irons:    :taylormade-small: Speedblades - 4-P w/ KBS 90 (S)

Wedges:   :cleveland-small:   CBX RTX  - 52, w/ DG (W)

Wedges:   :cleveland-small:   Smart Sole  - 58, w/ DG (W)

Putter: Heavy Putter-  A3m -Golf Pride Tour SNSR midsize pistol

Ball(s) :wilson_staff_small: Duospin

• 1 month later...

Well this is a bittersweet post for me as I have really enjoyed playing the R15.  I got an offer for it last night ($400) that I couldn't pass up, so I have said goodbye.  The deal breaker was last night when I got out on the course and hit my buddies Fly Z+.  It was longer, straighter, and the muted/solid sound sealed the deal. 

I mentioned in this thread and some others that I love Cobra drivers and the Fly Z had my attention from the start of the season.  After hitting the regular Fly Z at Dick's and crushing it I was leaning that direction and last night was the icing on the cake.  

Well this is a bittersweet post for me as I have really enjoyed playing the R15.  I got an offer for it last night ($400) that I couldn't pass up, so I have said goodbye.  The deal breaker was last night when I got out on the course and hit my buddies Fly Z+.  It was longer, straighter, and the muted/solid sound sealed the deal. 

I mentioned in this thread and some others that I love Cobra drivers and the Fly Z had my attention from the start of the season.  After hitting the regular Fly Z at Dick's and crushing it I was leaning that direction and last night was the icing on the cake.

It's so funny how certain brands for certain players. I've bagged a cobra fairway and hybrid that I loved. I've never found a cobra driver that worked, they've always launched too high with too much spin for me so I gave up trying them for Lent several years ago and have never gone back.

Having written that I know any number of good players who swear by Cobra drivers. Best of luck with yours.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Long Live Cobra!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Long Live Cobra!

@Foz are you rained out as well? It's darker than midnight here. Look out I'm sending it your way. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

@Foz are you rained out as well? It's darker than midnight here. Look out I'm sending it your way. :)

Very Dark @ Rocky Point, where my office is......looking at playing tomorrow morning with some rain....I guess it's in honor of The Open....LOL

Gonna have to gear up for it.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

It's so funny how certain brands for certain players. I've bagged a cobra fairway and hybrid that I loved. I've never found a cobra driver that worked, they've always launched too high with too much spin for me so I gave up trying them for Lent several years ago and have never gone back.

Having written that I know any number of good players who swear by Cobra drivers. Best of luck with yours.

I used to go on a golf trip with some "old guys" in Alabama...there were about 15 of us and the average age was 60 (I was about 26-27).  Almost all of these guys had Cobra clubs and I remember thinking that I refuse to play old people clubs...

Wow I had two bnip R15's I couldn't get rid of for $275 earlier this year! Good for you!

Can't wait to hear the review for the Fly Z plus!

It did have an AD DI shaft, but still didn't expect to get that for it.  I actually bought the regular Fly Z!  Since my buddy has the + I will do a head to head and report back.  I have an AD MT to put in this so excited to get it on the course!

Archived