TESTERS WANTED! ×

Finally, I get TOUR impact through Crazy Drill (Video)

This is very interesting because I have a lot of the same thoughts about my swing as well as some similar results. Excited to go try this drill.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Awesome stuff here.  Battling a lot of swing issues and this video seems to cover most of them!  Thanks for sharing!

:taylormade-small: M1 10.5* - Tour AD BB-6X
:titelist-small: 10F.d. 13.5* - Graffaloy Bi-Matrix X
:titelist-small: 915Hd 20.5* - Aldila Tour Green
:titelist-small:  T-MB 2-iron - Aldila Tour Green
:titelist-small:  716 AP2 5-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite X
:vokey-small: SM6 50/56 - DG S400

:cameron-small:  Kombi S 35"

Great video, thanks for posting.  Looks a lot like the Lee Comeaux (sp?) right hand dominant swing that generated a lot of conversation here last year.  I tried it incorporating that thought in my swing for some time; I got great results at first, but it seems that all of my swing "feels", there's an expiration date.

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

Great video, thanks for posting.  Looks a lot like the Lee Comeaux (sp?) right hand dominant swing that generated a lot of conversation here last year.  I tried it incorporating that thought in my swing for some time; I got great results at first, but it seems that all of my swing "feels", there's an expiration date.

Yes, very interesting with swing feels expiration date you are right. There is something to that, for me and others as well I have notice that as soon as it stops feeling "weird" or different and the new move feels natural, the magic of the move leaves.

I have good hope for this, hitting positions I have never been in before. So from just a fundamental standpoint I would say I am much improved, over the next weeks and months I am really going to try to make it mean lower scores.

as far as Lee Comeaux, that idea is really going mainstream now VIA Leadbetters "A Swing" where he describes a c motion baseball style backswing downswing relationship.

I am going to try to incorporate that into my swing with a more upright backswing, leave downswing the same.

Archived