Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How Mad Are You Allowed To Get?

GolfSpy Barbajo

So I'm coming up 18 at Stonebrooke Golf Course Friday afternoon. My drive landed next to a bunker on the right, about 130 yards from the pin.  I smack the snot out of a pitching wedge -- damn, too far and a little too left, I'm think to myself when WHAM - something hits me in the head.  I grab my head - more stunned than hurt - and wonder what the hell is going on...

Then I see a ball rolling to a stop in the trap - someone teeing off on 10 has apparently just hit in the squash, with no "FORE" or anything.

Needless to say, I was pretty steamed...it had to have been some sort of balloon shot because it kinda glanced off the left front of my head. Anyway, the twosome stopped their cart about 30 yards or so from me, and I gave them an earful, with every word I know, plus a few I made up right there on the spot. I purposely didn't approach them cause as mad as I was, things could have escalated badly.  Haven't been that angry in years.

I also hit the guy's ball in the pond -- best wedge shot of the day.

What I want to know is this -- did I overreact?  Is this a case of "hey, accidents happen."  It should be noted that there was not a "sorry," or an "are you okay?" from the twosome.  The best they could do was "where's my ball?"

Okay-- getting angry again.  Gotta let this go....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I would have been sorely tempted to fake a concussion and scare the s*** out of them with the number of your lawyer.

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

I think you're allowed to get as mad as you want. They didn't apologize or even ask if you were ok.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I think you have every right to get mad if they offer no sort of apology after they find out it hit you.  As much as you can yell fore i sometimes wonder how far it can be heard depending on the course and the conditions.  I don't think anyone who wasn't there can tell you whether or not you overreacted because none of us were the ones who got hit with a ball.  The frustrating part I believe you were maybe partially alluding to is the fact that this one finally hit you and how many have probably come close to hitting you without hearing a fore.  And i have a feeling you yell fore whenever you believe your ball could come close to interacting with another group.  

Bag: :ping-small:  Hoofer Vantage

Driver: :ping-small:  G25 10.5 Aldila NV 65 S

3 Wood:   :cobra-small:  Fly Z+ 3 Wood 13.5*

Rescue: :adams-small:  XTD ti 18* set to 17* or  :adams-small: Pro 23* 

Irons: :callaway-small:  Apex Pro 4-PW, KBS Tour S, Standard Length and Loft, 2* flat, 

Wedges: :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 50* bent to 51*, KBS Tour S

:vokey-small: Spin Milled 56* bent to 55*

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 60* U grind KBS Tour S

Putter: :cameron-small: Futura X5 MOTO

Grips: PURE DTX Green

Funny you should post this up. I just got hit yesterday.

Play was slow because the course was packed and the group ahead of us shouldn't be allowed on a golf course until they can actually get the ball to the green in less than 10 stokes... but that's another topic...lol.

The group behind us was hitting into us through the whole front 9. We'd decided if it continued on the back 9, there was going to be a "problem". On 10 fairway I was getting ready to hit my second shot when I was hit in the back of my right leg. Well..... there was a problem! I just got in the cart and drove to the tee box. Let's just say the language was less than cordial. It was kind of funny how we never saw them the rest of the round.

Sometimes, it pays to get EXTREMELY angry!

You have every right to get mad because they didnt offer an apology.  Even if it was an accident, you should always offer an apology to the person.  

Sometimes I hit into people on accident, usually when a green and a tee box are right next to each other.  It happens.  However, I always offer an apology to the person, make sure they are OK and make sure they know that I didnt do it on purpose.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Did they yell fore? No. Go off as you wish

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I think you have every right to get mad if they offer no sort of apology after they find out it hit you.  As much as you can yell fore i sometimes wonder how far it can be heard depending on the course and the conditions.  I don't think anyone who wasn't there can tell you whether or not you overreacted because none of us were the ones who got hit with a ball.  The frustrating part I believe you were maybe partially alluding to is the fact that this one finally hit you and how many have probably come close to hitting you without hearing a fore.  And i have a feeling you yell fore whenever you believe your ball could come close to interacting with another group.  

That's the part that makes me wonder -- I didn't hear "Fore" and when confronted, they didn't say "didn't you hear me yell FORE?" But they very well may have yelled it and I didn't hear it.  That's why I'm wondering if I overreacted...but then again, when you get hit in the head, reason tends to leave the equation. Arm or leg would have been annoying, but the skull is life threatening...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

You handled it better than I wouldve. If they hadn't said more than where's my ball after me telling them that it hit me in the head I would have promptly pulled my 3I and hit a punch shot back at them.

You got hit in the head and they never apologized, you can be as mad as you want. If I hit someone the first thing I would ask is if they were alright.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

A few things.

1. Errant shots happen, its a part of the game and if the course is poorly designed or crammed into to small of a space you'll just have to deal with it.

2. If it was an errant drive through or over trees there is a very good chance they had no idea it hit you or was even close to you.

3. I always am apologetic if I think I may have hit near someone. They are probably just clueless dumbasses that didn't know what happened. 

4. Probably an over reaction but I'm sure everyone will move on with their lives just fine.

:taylormade-small: R15 White 10.5° Accra FX-260 M4

:titelist-small:        915F 3W Aldila Rogue Black 110 stiff 

:titelist-small:        915H 4H MRC Diamana D+ Whiteboard 90 HY Stiff

:titelist-small:        716 T-MB 3 iron True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:taylormade-small: Rsi 2's 5-9 - True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:vokey-small: SM6 46

:vokey-small: SM6 52* 

:vokey-small: SM6 56*  

:callaway-small:  Mack Daddy 2 PM grind 60* 

:scotty-cameron-1:   Newport 2.5 Dual Balance

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

Game Golf : kfilly20

That's the part that makes me wonder -- I didn't hear "Fore" and when confronted, they didn't say "didn't you hear me yell FORE?" But they very well may have yelled it and I didn't hear it.  That's why I'm wondering if I overreacted...but then again, when you get hit in the head, reason tends to leave the equation. Arm or leg would have been annoying, but the skull is life threatening...

Could they have not seen you, not realized you were there and not thought that they needed to yell fore?

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

It's all been said already but yes, I think you handled the situation with great restraint.  Over here the conversation would have taken place with them lying on the ground looking up at me.  What people don't get is a golf ball at those velocities can kill.  Whilst I quite like the idea of checking out on the course getting hit in the head and killed by a piss poorly hit shot is not the way I want it to happen.  Also these days no one seems to want to take responsibility for their actions.  What happened to the old days of manning up and apologising :mad:

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

You handled it better than I did when my cart got hit today in the middle of the fairway. The guy told me he didn't yell fore since he did not see me or the cart. Tough to miss a golf cart with a six foot 260 pound guy in a yellow shirt standing next to it.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Oddly enough did anyone see the guy get hit by justin Rose's ball on 18 today? Right off the melon. He ended up being alright though

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Think anything short of violence is not overreacting. I have never been in this situation but always always yell fore. Especially if it goes in the direction of a green/fairway or tee. Finding etiquette is missing in a lot of courses these days.

I don't go expecting to be hit though. ..

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Last time I gave someone an ear full I was standing dead center of the fairway at the 165 yards away layup area at #2 at my home course. The guy is a member that I happen I know by name as I got him in the first round of a Ryder cup style event a few years back. We were dead center of the fairway waiting to hit our approach. They were on the tee waiting. The first ball lands 15 feet away. I've got on a bright orange shirt and am close enough I can read the Ping on the side of his bag on the cart. The second guy hits as well, the member. They come rolling up. We didn't see you. I berated him for about 10 minutes and the guys on the green turned to see what the ruckus was. I then hit both balls off the property and told them if they hit into us again I would beat their (several expletives deleted) with my 4 iron. Another hole or 2 and they left. I was pissed. I also managed to stuff my approach on that hole after this to 3 feet and make the birdie. After which I turned and gave them the finger.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Anytime a golf ball lands near you, it's understandable to get upset, especially because that is a potentially life threatening situation. If the person didn't yell fore, they deserve a tongue lashing even if they apologize. Hell, non golfers even know what Fore means. Now if the person doesn't yell fore or apologize, feel free to do whatever you want. However, I wouldn't hit a ball at them or tell them you're going to kick their ass or any of that. You have no idea what that persons background is or if they're carrying any weapons. I've seen it happen on two separate accounts: saw a guy who got threatened and then he pulled out a gun and that was the end of that; number two was the most unassuming little guy must've been a black belt or something because he had a guy down in seconds. Both of those were crazy situations.

Do you guys play with people who seem like they're afraid to yell fore? I feel like i yell it extremely loudly and sometimes multiple times before anybody else in the group says anything. I don't care if it's not going to be "that close." If it is going to land close enough to where the person can hear it, that's close enough for a fore to me.

Anytime a golf ball lands near you, it's understandable to get upset, especially because that is a potentially life threatening situation. If the person didn't yell fore, they deserve a tongue lashing even if they apologize. Hell, non golfers even know what Fore means. Now if the person doesn't yell fore or apologize, feel free to do whatever you want. However, I wouldn't hit a ball at them or tell them you're going to kick their ass or any of that. You have no idea what that persons background is or if they're carrying any weapons. I've seen it happen on two separate accounts: saw a guy who got threatened and then he pulled out a gun and that was the end of that; number two was the most unassuming little guy must've been a black belt or something because he had a guy down in seconds. Both of those were crazy situations.

Do you guys play with people who seem like they're afraid to yell fore? I feel like i yell it extremely loudly and sometimes multiple times before anybody else in the group says anything. I don't care if it's not going to be "that close." If it is going to land close enough to where the person can hear it, that's close enough for a fore to me.

Well, being as I live in north Georgia and we have saber tooth copper mouth rattle dragon snakes, there is generally a pistol in my bag. Normally my Glock 42. I yell and generally try to also add descriptive at the end (such as "fore on the tee"). This is due to several adjoining holes. Example is #4 at the home course. You can land a ball on #9 tee or #8 green depending on how far right you push it and how well you hit it.

In The Bag

A ball comes close one in a while.  Its just part of the game - the ball just doesn't always go where we hit it.  If its an accident - they didn't see us or the ball then I don't really get upset.  And its almost always apparent from behavior when its an accident.  They are usually apologizing before you can even hear them.  Been there myself.

On the other hand when its deliberate or when its unapologetic ignorance, its really upsetting.  I have to fight the tendency to get angry though as the physical tension from that will kill my round.  There are plenty of ways to convey my thoughts without getting really angry.   Calling the pro shop or ranger are options as is just picking up the ball.

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

It's always interesting to be in the fairway and have a ball land nearby.  Happened all the time to me (NO, it's not because I play slow!).  My practice course is full of novices, and most of them don't even know that FORE! is a word.  I always assume that when I politely tell them to knock it off.  However, there are people I know on the course that know better, and I have no tolerance for them.  

HOWEVER, it is a completely different story when you are putting on the green and a ball lands on or near the green on a par 4.  That will piss me off.  It's happened a few time in the past couple of years; once at a public course in the area when a teenage boy hit into the green when our group was putting.  I didn't see who hit it, but I knocked his ball off the green into a thick group of trees just off the green (nice PV1 too).  Grandpa comes racing up in his cart yelling at me!  Yelling at me!!!  After telling him what I would do with the ball if it happened again, he left.  The next tee box was just off the back of this green, and as we were teeing off, the Dad came up and apologized for his son.  Well that was nice, but I would have much preferred the son to be accountable and apologize.  We never saw him.  They left after that hole and we never saw them again.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I would have played dead with their ball sitting next to me.  Imagine coming upon that scene......

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I've taken a golf shot... to the buttocks. MY friend didn't tell me he was reloading and hit another shot. Didn't even get a fore out because he was in shock it was coming at me. 

I've had a guy purposily play a few over my head. I wanted no part of that maniac. I've been hit up on before and nearly plunked. Almost immediately they apologize or say something. If they don't I have a serious issue with them and will say something. If it ever hits me and I get nothing or a hey can you toss that back, I'm probably hitting at them and then telling them to get off the course.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

It's always interesting to be in the fairway and have a ball land nearby.  Happened all the time to me (NO, it's not because I play slow!).  My practice course is full of novices, and most of them don't even know that FORE! is a word.  I always assume that when I politely tell them to knock it off.  However, there are people I know on the course that know better, and I have no tolerance for them.  

HOWEVER, it is a completely different story when you are putting on the green and a ball lands on or near the green on a par 4.  That will piss me off.  It's happened a few time in the past couple of years; once at a public course in the area when a teenage boy hit into the green when our group was putting.  I didn't see who hit it, but I knocked his ball off the green into a thick group of trees just off the green (nice PV1 too).  Grandpa comes racing up in his cart yelling at me!  Yelling at me!!!  After telling him what I would do with the ball if it happened again, he left.  The next tee box was just off the back of this green, and as we were teeing off, the Dad came up and apologized for his son.  Well that was nice, but I would have much preferred the son to be accountable and apologize.  We never saw him.  They left after that hole and we never saw them again.  

I don't mind a group hitting 20-30 yards in front of the green if it's that slow. I get that. Me it's more of putting driver close to us every hole when it's obvious that we are backed up by another group.

Also for the record. my friend did apologize and I laughed it off. It hurt like heck but reminded me to always stay safe. Also, if it hits a tree and caroms I'm a lot more forgiving then a wild shot that is coming in my direction.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

I don't think you over-reacted John.

I got hit in the face by a ball when I was 11. But it was my fault, I was being a dumbass...

11th hole, my buddy teeing off. I was still cleaning my ball at my bag, which was about 20yds in front and 15yds left of the tee box. I was crouching down behind the bag but shouldn't have been anywhere near where I was... Buddy tees off and shanks it - the ball flew 3feet off the ground the whole way and straight into my cheekbone.

I was not a happy camper. I didn't lose consciousness and wasn't bleeding profusely, but it closed my eye and was weeping blood from the instantaneous baseball sized lump on my face. Took a few minutes and then we continued the round as we were at the furthest point from the clubhouse you could get. When we came up 18 my Dad saw me from the bar and was super pissed!

Anyway, 5 1/2 hrs waiting in the ER, cracked cheekbone and eventually a beauty of a black eye. All in all I was a very lucky boy I think.

Did you kill them?

Are you currently under indictment for murder or manslaughter?

no?

Then you did not over react. Short of those above questions, get as mad as you feel the situation calls for, then add a little more.

Driver:  :nike-small:  Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 70g Stiff

Fairway Wood: :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 60g Stiff
Hybrids:   :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK Stiff

Irons:    :taylormade-small: R-11s KBS Stiff. 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  Cleveland 588 Rotax  56*

Some no name 60* I got at Goodwill for $5

Putter::  :ping-small: MGS Ketsch Special Edition   

Ball: :bridgestone-small: :e7, normally. If not, whatever I found while looking for mine in the Tall Grass
Bag :Birdies for the Brave Org.14 Desert Camo 

Shoes : Oakley Cipher 2

Addidas Adizero One Wd

Nike Lunar Control

6 other pair "just in case"

Founder: Texas BBQ Curtain (according to Jdiddyesquire)

Favorite #TOURSAUCE Move:  signing a ball and tossing it to a non existent fan as I walk back to cart. 

So, I felt like a jerk yesterday.

I was hitting my approach on a Par 5. About 160 out. I'm hitting my 9 iron. I definitely don't want to carry the green because it's downhill back there and into some ugly stuff.

I blade it.

The ball goes 200+ yards into the next tee box, where two guys are standing.

I catch up to the guys a bit later and apologize. They thought it was someone slicing in from another hole. They left it for me by the sand bucket. Nice guys. I suck.

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

As long as people are truly apologetic, I don't have an issue.  I have hit a tee shot that must have been my career long and with the wind because I had never been in that part of the fairway before!  I drove up to the group ahead and profusely apologized.  When it happens to me and if they say nothing, or do it repeatedly, then all bets are off.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Archived