Testers Wanted! Stix Golf Clubs ×

What is the nicest course you have ever played?

Undershooter

Ok so I don't get to play St Andrews and Pebble every day. I play some decent golf courses but there aren't a lot of famous ones that are extremely nice here in Mississippi compared to some other places. 

This weekend I was supposed to play Old Waverly but instead will have to settle for Dancing Rabbit Golf Club in Philadelphia MS. Its not the nicest track I've ever played but its nice compared to my normal round. It got me thinking what the best course I've ever played was and I'm honestly not sure. 

So what is the nicest course you guys ever played? I'm sure there are some good ones. Its also ok if you need to humble brag and put a few down.

Card from The Rabbit

http://www.dancingrabbitgolf.com/pdfs/Azaleas_Scorecard.pdf

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

In our own opinion or in the Public eye?  I've played several highly rated courses in the public eye and the "nicest" one to my eye would not necessarily be the highest rated one of those.  Given that I've played three top courses only once my perspective may be colored by the day that I played them.  For that matter I played Pebble and Bethpage Black in the 70's.  Course conditions and expectations are radically different today and the Black has gone through a total make over.

Having written all of that the nicest course that I've ever played both for playability, challenge and beauty only exists for tournaments.  You can't walk on and play it for any price because it's an amalgamation of two courses.  It is the Black Wolf Run Championship course.  It's the original 18 at Black Wolf and it's hosted a US Woman's Opens as well as a variety World Golf events.  I don't know what to say about it other than its got everything for anyone who plays the game - just be sure to go to Kohler when its the 18 being used (it generally happens once a year) and make sure you play the proper set of tees.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Thanks undershooter, this is a great idea........will be nice to get thoughts from different parts of the world....

For me, I have not played a lot of reaaly nice courses as I do not want to pay the $200+ for one round of golf.  That said, one of the nicest courses that I have played is Lake Jovita, St Leo, FL  http://lakejovita.com/golf/  

southcoursehole018.jpg

LJ-south-scorecard-300x131.jpg

page-golf.jpg

This is only about 15 minutes from my home, but I only play it every couple of years. Currently, the rates are about $50, but during season(winter) they run about $150.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Great thread!  Mine is Tehama in Monterrey.  It's Clint Eastwood's course -- customer is a member and he brought me there a couple years ago.  Gorgeous, gorgeous course!

Clint's shack...

2013-08-20 15.02.00.jpg

2013-08-20 13.53.53.jpg

2013-08-20 14.53.39.jpg

2013-08-20 14.53.45.jpg

2013-08-20 16.37.34.jpg

2013-08-20 18.00.50.jpg

2013-08-20 18.01.02.jpg

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

In our own opinion or in the Public eye?  I've played several highly rated courses in the public eye and the "nicest" one to my eye would not necessarily be the highest rated one of those.  Given that I've played three top courses only once my perspective may be colored by the day that I played them.  For that matter I played Pebble and Bethpage Black in the 70's.  Course conditions and expectations are radically different today and the Black has gone through a total make over.

Having written all of that the nicest course that I've ever played both for playability, challenge and beauty only exists for tournaments.  You can't walk on and play it for any price because it's an amalgamation of two courses.  It is the Black Wolf Run Championship course.  It's the original 18 at Black Wolf and it's hosted a US Woman's Opens as well as a variety World Golf events.  I don't know what to say about it other than its got everything for anyone who plays the game - just be sure to go to Kohler when its the 18 being used (it generally happens once a year) and make sure you play the proper set of tees.

10-4 on the original Blackwolf Run.  Fortunately, I was able to play it about a dozen times in its original configuration before they revised things.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

If we use the category "nicest", which to me means the appearance, beauty, experience and amenities, it would have to be Cascata outside of Las Vegas.  Extraordinarily expensive, but one of the overall most impressive experiences I have had on a golf course.  Rivers of green up and down a desert canyon with a free flowing stream "cascading" from top to bottom (artificial of course).

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Tough to name just one because the reasons can be so varied.  So, I'm not going to.... 

Oakland Hills CC for the feeling of history, nostalgia and the beautiful shape its always in - there's something about knowing you are walking where Hogan, Nicklaus and Palmer have walked in their primes.

Lahinch GC for the raw beauty of the landscape and the ocean beside it. 

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

Other than Oakland Hills (name dropper :))  we are all out of the box so far - I like that.  I've been to a US Open at Oakland Hills.  The greens looked as if Ross took 18 elephants, buried them in the ground and planted grass on top of them.  How was it to actually play?

Foz I birdied 18 at Lake Jovita to shoot 78.  It was a long slog back from the triple I took on 1.  :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

"Nicest" is highly subjective. I have played some absolutely spectacular course that were immaculate and the people treated you like a king. Most of those were in Naples Florida and are now private.

In AZ the TPC Scottsdale course is probably the most notable, but it is not the best course I have played. I liked Grayhawk, and loved The Gallery outside Tucson, where the match play has been held. I played Dove Mountain which is right next door, and while nice and easy to hit fairways, the greens are brutal as you may remember from the WGC.

I guess I have to rank Bandon Dunes up highly because of its national ranking. It is stunning when the weather is nice. Expensive, but the stay was great, good food. Really, the courses at Bandon are a golf destination if there ever is one.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I chose the "nicest" because its very subjective. It will most likely lead to multiple answers or an explanation of why someone likes unknown track A over famous track B having played both. We have some great answers so far! 

Undershooter... I played Dancing Rabbit back around 2006-2007 I guess. I thought it was a very nice course. At least then it was. Lot's of courses to consider and think about. Like Kenny any and all of the Bandon courses are great. I liked Pacific Dunes the best. Another course or three I've really liked are Columbia Edgewater in Portland and Pine Needles and Mid-Pines in Southern Pines, NC. In 2016 my group will play Whistling Straits, Blackwolf Run, etc in Kohler. We'll probably skip over to Erin Hills while in the neighborhood. Can't wait.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Hoping to get to at the ocean course at Kiawah island in the fall, outside of that I reall haven't played many of the "nice" courses, I play decent ones, but nothing really well known. Tanglewood would be the closest to a tour course, it his else's some senior events back in the day, but has been kind of let go over the years

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Undershooter... I played Dancing Rabbit back around 2006-2007 I guess. I thought it was a very nice course. At least then it was. Lot's of courses to consider and think about. Like Kenny any and all of the Bandon courses are great. I liked Pacific Dunes the best. Another course or three I've really liked are Columbia Edgewater in Portland and Pine Needles and Mid-Pines in Southern Pines, NC. In 2016 my group will play Whistling Straits, Blackwolf Run, etc in Kohler. We'll probably skip over to Erin Hills while in the neighborhood. Can't wait.

PlaidJacket Dancing Rabbit is a very nice course but not the nicest I've played. Golf Digest has it ranked top 5 in the state. I'm honestly not sure what the nicest I have played is. I played Jackson CC a couple of weeks before the Sanderson Farms championship last year and that may have been the best conditioned course I have ever seen. I was told they had to cut the rough and slow down the greens after the players had their practice round. I know I was impressed. I actually lost a ball that I had dropped in the rough that day. I walked back to the cart to get my club and it turned around and never saw it again. LOL that was a first

If you ever find yourself in MS and feel like playing a round of golf let me know!

I just got to play Woodhill Country Club in June. I have never played a course where the fairways felt like you were walking on one of the ergonomic mats. It is a Donald Ross designed course from 1917. Just gorgeous. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

PlaidJacket Dancing Rabbit is a very nice course but not the nicest I've played. Golf Digest has it ranked top 5 in the state. I'm honestly not sure what the nicest I have played is. I played Jackson CC a couple of weeks before the Sanderson Farms championship last year and that may have been the best conditioned course I have ever seen. I was told they had to cut the rough and slow down the greens after the players had their practice round. I know I was impressed. I actually lost a ball that I had dropped in the rough that day. I walked back to the cart to get my club and it turned around and never saw it again. LOL that was a first

If you ever find yourself in MS and feel like playing a round of golf let me know!

Seriously, probably the only thing that makes me legitimately MAD on a golf course. I KNOW I HIT THAT DAMN BALL IN PLAY.

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

Seriously, probably the only thing that makes me legitimately MAD on a golf course. I KNOW I HIT THAT DAMN BALL IN PLAY.

But have you ever DROPPED a ball, turned to get your club, go to hit the ball and never see it ever again? That Ive never done before that day or since.

To your point though, I have hit many a shot that I assumed was in the fairway and never found the ball. 

This is a 3 way tie for me..

Pacific Dunes.

Medalist Club in Jupiter.

Riviera CC in LA.

All 3 are VERY different and "Best" in different ways.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Plantation Course at Kapalua Resort.

:callaway-small: Rouge Draw 13.5 Lite Flex
:titelist-small: 913H 24 degree Diamana Lite Flex
:adams-small:  Idea Pro a12 20 degree Aldila VS Proto Regular Flex
:mizuno-small:   MP 100 4 - PW Stiff DGS 300
:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2  TG 52/10, RG 56/10 and TG 60/10
:cameron-small: 2014 Select Newport 2  33 "

Almost all my golf's been played either pretty close to the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area (which has some pretty nice course, IMHO) or in Central/Southern Illinois when I visit my hometown.

So far, the nicest course I've ever played was on my Orlando PGA Show trip this year, at the Orange County National Golf Center's Panther Lake Course.

http://www.ocngolf.com/pantherlake_home/

From what I've seen on their website, Troy Burne may be the nicest course I've played after this weekend ;)

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Pine Valley

Merion

Pebble Beach

Aronimink

TPC Jasna Polana

Old Course St. Andrews

Royal County Down

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

Pine Valley

Merion

Pebble Beach

Aronimink

TPC Jasna Polana

Old Course St. Andrews

Royal County Down

Hell of a humble brag my man

The nicest, most challenging and best course I have played locally is Lake Karrinyup Country Club here in Perth.  It is the current host of the ISPS Handa Perth International and has also hosted the Johnny Walker Classic.  It isprobably one of the most exclusive clubs in Western Australia and costs an arm and a leg to join comparatively speaking and you have know at least 5 members who have to go as referees.  It has all the facilities you could want and despite the exclusivity the members are pretty down to earth people.  It is a Championship course and when the greens are at tournament speeds they are the hardest greens I have ever played on to read and judge the pace.  If you have weaknesses in your game Karrinyup will find them, expose them and even embarrass you.  If you play to your handicap there you have played well.  Break your handicap and you have played exceptionally well.

course-1.jpg

course-2.jpg

course-3.jpg

course-fountain.jpg

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

Firestone... North Course.

Bastard!

I've played a local country club here, Congress Lake, probably the nicest course I've played to date.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I'm going to agree a bit with a couple of previous posters.  My favorite course in the US is MidPines, near Pinehurst.  Its not demandingly long, but the combination of terrain, condition, and the Donald Ross design keeps me coming back every time I visit that area.  Overseas, the two nicest in my mind are fabulous old courses in very small towns, Lahinch in Ireland and Royal Dornoch in Scotland.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Not too bad as I was playing with a member who was a scratch golfer so I had some info on where to try to be.  I did have the obligatory putt-off-of-the-green - after which I was informed that everyone does that at least once their first time.   You definitely had to respect the greens and there are some "death" spots around them which prevent up and down.  Yet, I play regularly on a Ross course so I am used to it to some extent.

Now, if I WERE name dropping there;s at least one more (cough, cough Medinah cough) that I could have worked into the conversation.  But, that would have been over the top  :blush:

Other than Oakland Hills (name dropper :))  we are all out of the box so far - I like that.  I've been to a US Open at Oakland Hills.  The greens looked as if Ross took 18 elephants, buried them in the ground and planted grass on top of them.  How was it to actually play?

Foz I birdied 18 at Lake Jovita to shoot 78.  It was a long slog back from the triple I took on 1.  :)

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

Bastard!

I've played a local country club here, Congress Lake, probably the nicest course I've played to date.[/quot

e]

My brother is a member there for work purposes. The membership was purchased by his company for him. I can play any course there as a guest, but it still costs $90 for me to play... after 5:00 pm. I won't be playing there often!

Hands down, Pine Valley, end of story

I could spend all day at the practice facility/driving range.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I have been fortunate to play a bunch of "nice" courses.... My Top 10 list:

1.  Pine Valley

2.  Merion - East

3.  Seminole

4.  Aronimink

5.  Oakmont

6.  Winged Foot - West

7.  Fisher's Island

8.  Kiawah Island

9.  National Golf Links

10.  Friar's Head

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

I have been fortunate to play a bunch of "nice" courses.... My Top 10 list:

1.  Pine Valley

2.  Merion - East

3.  Seminole

4.  Aronimink

5.  Oakmont

6.  Winged Foot - West

7.  Fisher's Island

8.  Kiawah Island

9.  National Golf Links

10.  Friar's Head

Another good humble brag! I need to step up my game! 

Archived