Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Club Championship

Undershooter

I have one of my club championships coming up this weekend. Somewhat decent chance to win since a few of the normal studs are gonna be out. Even then I'm gonna need to go low at least once and around par once. Which is 2 good days of golf for me on this course. Any of y'all ever won your club championship? For those that haven't. Do you have a realistic shot at winning it?Hopefully this isn't me this weekend10183933_33_240_182.gif

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under... I'll be competing in our Club Championship this weekend as well. I've never won any such championship in my flight at any club. Ours is 3 days for the men's regular and 2 days for the Men's Senior. You can compete in both if you like. I turned 60 this year and will play both divisions. I assume for the regular men's I'll play in the Presidents Flight. I think the Senior division will have a meager turnout. I'm looking forward to it. Good luck Under.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Under... I'll be competing in our Club Championship this weekend as well. I've never won any such championship in my flight at any club. Ours is 3 days for the men's regular and 2 days for the Men's Senior. You can compete in both if you like. I turned 60 this year and will play both divisions. I assume for the regular men's I'll play in the Presidents Flight. I think the Senior division will have a meager turnout. I'm looking forward to it. Good luck Under.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

Apprenti no idea who is in the gif. I found it this morning on the chive .com and couldn't pass up posting it on here lol. And thanks btw Hopefully I can keep it going from this weekend. I played 48 holes total at +2 with 11 birds and an eagle. Just need to get the driver to behave more. I made 4 or 5 doubles bc of balls OB.

Plaidjacket good luck to you as well! Wishing you lots of 10 footers.

Normally I would say I had about a 2% chance of winning it but a few of the scratch guys aren't playing and a few of the plus guys are out as well. Best of all the top player of the club(a +3 or +4) is playing at a big money tournament instead. I feel like my chances are now around 1/10.

Yours is two days stroke play?  If ever any of the ones that I played in would have had that format I may well have snuck one in.  Any that I ever played in were stroke play qualifier, then 8 or 16 guys - match play.  I'm a much better stroke play guy than match play guy.  The best that I ever did was semi finals although I'd normally get through to match play which in a championship flight division was pretty good.  In the end unless you are a drop dead player you need some breaks to win one of those at a good club.  The club that I belonged to while in my 30's didn't have tons of great players so I always had a punchers chance - lot of guys between scratch and 3 which is where I fit in.

I finished 3rd in the Senior Division of the city championship in St. Pete a couple of years ago - as you can imagine senior stuff here is extremely competitive so I played some very good golf, my best competitive two days ever - 70-71 3 under - 5 under won it.  I was extremely happy.

Good luck!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

You always have a chance of winning, go in with anything else in your mind and well it probably won't go well.

Mind you I've never been closer than 4th and that was aged 16.... Which was a while ago now!

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Westy I always think I can win but above scratch rarely does it at my courses. Last year the top player in the club was beat out by a local high school kid who ended up qualifying for a tour event weeks later.

Rev yes you are correct. 2 days stroke play event. Flighted after the first day. Championship flight will play the back tees on day 2. I'm shooting for the overall this year. It will prolly take my A+ game though.

Westy I always think I can win but above scratch rarely does it at my courses. Last year the top player in the club was beat out by a local high school kid who ended up qualifying for a tour event weeks later.

Rev yes you are correct. 2 days stroke play event. Flighted after the first day. Championship flight will play the back tees on day 2. I'm shooting for the overall this year. It will prolly take my A+ game though.

My buddy just won the stroke play club championship this weekend. It also serves as the qualifier for the match play club championship. Top 15 from the qualifier get seeded and go to the match play bracket along with the club champ from the previous year. The overall club champion is the one that wins the match play bracket.

Separately they do a flighted club championship that has no qualifier and is based on handicaps. I'll be playing in that on August 23 and then I think there's 2 other days in September.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Played two club champs this year; both won by the lowest handicap. But for every year that happens there's a surprise winner the next.

I guess go out and play each shot on its merit and when a mistake happens clear your mind and refocus and don't compound it. It's corny but it is still just a game and enjoying yourself is rather important - although I know from experience it's hard to enjoy yourself while playing rubbish.

Both courses I play at have their championship over two days and 36 holes; one has a cut after round 1 with top 36 going through to day 2 (that adds some pressure if your not playing well after 9).

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Got my Wednesday Champs starting tomorrow.  I came close last year 2 shots off the eventual winners score.  The thing is the current club champ has won 19 in a row.  We are a small club 45 members or so.  There are four of us on single figure indexes and he is off 4 at the moment and hovers around that mark.  I hover anywhere from 6 -10 and my form as I'm sure you've all read is patchy at best.  We have three rounds of stroke at our home course that is a muni and it's narrow and rewards straight hitting.  The greens are a bit of a lottery from week to week but we all have to play it so the person who adjusts the best wins.  The other kicker for this years champs is the current champion might not be here for at least the first round so he isn't eligible which then brings the rest of us into contention.  At the moment I am the 5 to 2 favourite to win but being the confident individual that I am I reckon it's an even money bet and it could go either way like my ball tends to do.  My fingers are crossed, there's nothing more I would like before I shed this mortal coil than to win a championship.  Fingers crossed :)

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

I'll report back after our Championship is concluded Sunday. To be honest.... it's not much of a tournament really*. As of last Saturday there were only about 50 men signed up. We have around 500 members all of which play golf. My club is strictly golf.  No pool, tennis, spa, etc. The tournament for men is divided into men's 18-59 year old and Senior's 60 and up. The regular men's division is 54 holes stroke play. Seniors is 36 stroke play. I'll compete in both divisions this year. 

*The golf club I belong doesn't place much emphasis on the Club Championship which is sad to me. There's not even a trophy. The club is really mostly interested in the expensive "big" summer tournaments where they can sell a ton of booze and food and have big parties in the evenings. I think the winners in our Championship receive a freaking gift card from the pro shop. How cheesy is that? If it were me I'd just have a trophy presentation and be done with it. The hell with a cash payout of any kind. So why am I playing it? Because I like to compete and play golf. That's it.

Mine is this week end, I've never won Club Champ but have won 4th flight a few years ago followed up by a 3rd flight later so moving my way up the ladder. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

In 1986, I won First Place in the 4th Flight of my Club Championship, Pine Ridge Country Club.........I have a 3 foot tall trophy at home to prove it!  I know it's been awhile, but in the meantime, I shattered my left wrist and had to re-learn how to swing a club....LOL!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I've always felt like there are many Club Champions each year. Each guy that wins his flight is a Champion. The guy in the 8th flight beat everyone in his flight. Isn't he a champion too? Why is it that only the winner of the championship flight is declared Club Championship? It'll go something like this...

Good evening everyone. I'd like to present our Champions this year. When I call your name if you'd please come to the front and stand next to the podium. In the 8th flight our 2015 Champion is Mr. Joe Schmoe (applause), in the 7th flight we have as our Champion Mr. Tom Morris (applause), etc, etc, etc. and finally after a stunning 4 hole playoff our 2015 Champion in the championship flight is Mr. Rocky Studley. (applause) Finally I want to thank everyone that competed this year and for making this tournament a success. (more applause)

I've always felt like there are many Club Champions each year. Each guy that wins his flight is a Champion. The guy in the 8th flight beat everyone in his flight. Isn't he a champion too? Why is it that only the winner of the championship flight is declared Club Championship? It'll go something like this...

Good evening everyone. I'd like to present our Champions this year. When I call your name if you'd please come to the front and stand next to the podium. In the 8th flight our 2015 Champion is Mr. Joe Schmoe (applause), in the 7th flight we have as our Champion Mr. Tom Morris (applause), etc, etc, etc. and finally after a stunning 4 hole playoff our 2015 Champion in the championship flight is Mr. Rocky Studley. (applause) Finally I want to thank everyone that competed this year and for making this tournament a success. (more applause)

I Like it!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I can appreciate that idea but for me personally it doesn't mean the same thing unless I can win the whole thing. Yes it is a personal victory when I when my flight at the club championship or at any tournament but most of the time that just means I played poorly the first day and played better the second day. To win the whole thing isn't as easy. Club champion to me means the best player at the club that year (Even though not always the best player wins it). Its like the clubs version of a major. My club has 3 courses if you decide on getting the full membership and they are in separate parts of town. There are 3 club championships or 3 majors as I see it for our members. You get your name on the wall if you when the club championship. So you become a small piece of the history at your club. 

Maybe that is a silly way to look at it but that's how I see it. 

On a side note, each flight winner is recognized in our news letter and post tournament after everyone turns in their scores. 

Under... I understand the real world and how Club Championships work. All summer club tournaments for that matter. Be it the Double Kegger Blowout or the 4-man Monster Shitface Jamboree. There is only one Champion or Champion Team. And, that's the guy or Team in the Championship flight. It's always been that way. Who's the best golfer at the club? It's one of the guys in the championship flight with a 2 or lower handicap. Years ago I'd play in the flight we called 1st flight. Just under Championship flight. Lot's of fun and good golf in those days. Good memories too.

I wish you good luck in your tournament. Maybe I'll be the Senior Club Champ in mine. LOL

All of our stuff is in thee late Fall/Winter. My club's championship is the end of February. There are three tournaments held in St Pete that I enjoy playing in although I've yet to play all three the same year.

The SkipAlexander is the city Championship. It's 36 holes of stroke play. The under 55 guys all play the tips the first round with only the championship flight there the last round. There are always enough seniors that we have multiple flights. I've never failed to make the championship flight. But it's very competitive like under shooter I would need my A plus game and frankly some stumbles to win.

My third place finish in the Skip a few years ago got me an invite to the New Years invitational at the St. Pete Country Club. That's the oldest amature event in the southeast. It's hugely competitive for the young guys with several current touring pros having won as AMs including Bubba. They play 54 holes the seniors 36. It was an honor to play in that one. It's the weekend after New Years.

The other tournament is so much fun. The St Nick Open is the Sat before Christmas. It's a two man best ball event where you play the city course and jump over to the par 3. You have to get there by 5 AM the morning that entries open or you don't get in. It's flighted by handicap.

I'm playing in my clubs grand green opening event a week from Saturday. My team is stacked, what do you want to bet we tank. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Under... I understand the real world and how Club Championships work. All summer club tournaments for that matter. Be it the Double Kegger Blowout or the 4-man Monster Shitface Jamboree. There is only one Champion or Champion Team. And, that's the guy or Team in the Championship flight. It's always been that way. Who's the best golfer at the club? It's one of the guys in the championship flight with a 2 or lower handicap. Years ago I'd play in the flight we called 1st flight. Just under Championship flight. Lot's of fun and good golf in those days. Good memories too.

I wish you good luck in your tournament. Maybe I'll be the Senior Club Champ in mine. LOL

I wasn't trying to belittle what your post about having multiple club champions Plaid. In fact our club recognizes the senior and super senior and womens club champions the same as they do the regular club champion. Name on a plaque on the wall of the clubhouse along with a trophy and club house credit. The flight winners get almost as much recognition as well at the time of the tournament and get club house credit to boot. They just don't get their name on the wall. 

I think that is how it should be because to be the best in your bracket should mean something. Yes its nice to win a flight but that isn't the same as winning the Senior club championship. At least not to me. This coming from someone who has only started to play competitively(except high school golf) in the last 2 years. I have no club championships and won't unless I either get better, play very well, or join a smaller club lol.

I wish you good luck in yours as well. Maybe we both play our asses off and come away with it, who knows.

PS: 4 man monster shitface jamboree had me going. Gonna have to pitch that as a tournament here next year hahaha

Rev you've done a lot in that old bag. All sounds fun to me. That Florida climate in the winter is the place to be. Me and some guys used to play a lot around our Texas region in what we called the BBQ Circuit. Lot's of small town tournaments each weekend if you wanted. They were nothing special. Just lots of golf and driving. Texas is huge.

I really wish they'd move our Club Championship to October. Nice weather for us. Cooler temps and the greens are usually the best of the year. Unfortunately, for this weekend it's supposed to be 103 each day. Hope I survive. UGH.

All this talk about flights has me a little bamboozled.  I'm gathering your flights are what we call grades.  For example here in my Wednesday club A grade is 0 - 16, B grade is 17 -21 and C Grade is 22 - 36.  So I'm gathering your flights are similar just the handicap variations would differ from club to club yes?

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

All this talk about flights has me a little bamboozled.  I'm gathering your flights are what we call grades.  For example here in my Wednesday club A grade is 0 - 16, B grade is 17 -21 and C Grade is 22 - 36.  So I'm gathering your flights are similar just the handicap variations would differ from club to club yes?

If it's a handicap tourney then yes. But mine is flighted after the first day. The leaderboard is separated by where you are in terms of ranks on the board. Such as the top 12 or so are in the championship flight and so on and so on.

I agree about the time of the year btw guys. This is super early for us for a club championship. The nicest course at our club has the championship in late Sept or Oct

If it's a handicap tourney then yes. But mine is flighted after the first day. The leaderboard is separated by where you are in terms of ranks on the board. Such as the top 12 or so are in the championship flight and so on and so on.

Thats how we do ours as well, flights after Saturday and then paired up within your flight for Sunday

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Out club championship is the weekend of aug 22. I am hoping to play well enough to compete in the first flight, but likely will be in the second flight, I would have to shoot around 73 to get into the championship flight, the guys there usually go under par, so I don't really have a chance there, if I shoot Around 76-77, I have a chance at the bottom of flight 1, but I would rather be in the top of flight 2, the payout is the same no matter what flight you are in, so first place In flight 2 is still paid the same as first place in he championship flight. Our club pro does not use hcp for any club events, it's all based on how you play on Saturday, the only issue that arises is when the guy that plays to a 1 hcp shoot a 79 on day one and gets put at the top in the 2 nd flight, then Scores 72 on Sunday, and wins the flight by 6 shots.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I've played in four championships. The original format was two stroke play rounds with a week off, followed by a bracket of the top 7 plus winner of last years tournament but now it's a one weekend Friday qualifier and two day bracket. I was in the C flight and then made it up  to B flight. I've never one the championship, but came in second once and got knocked out in the playoff twice, including a 24 hole marathon in the semis. 

For second place, I got about 150 bucks in credit. I got a vest I used all that winter, a hat, my dad a golf towel he still uses 5 years later and my mom a shirt. 

That's the one thing I miss here in AZ the men's league is fun for week to week, but there's nothing like a club championship where eveyrone has to have a handicap to enter.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Mine were champioship was a course handicap under 5, then 5-12 12-16 and 16 and up. Plus women's. That's A, B and C flights or grades as you call them. You only compete against your flight. The winners of each flight go on to play in the county tournament to crown the best of the county. That tournament is in October, when our championships start in early June and go through August.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Well Plaid I hope you have the best of luck tomorrow! I did something today to my right hip/lower back while playing and toughed it out thinking it was nothing. Currently I'm layed up in bed and can barely move. I'm hoping this fixes itself by tomorrow bc I'm truly clueless what I did or what this could be. I was a sports med/ clinical exercise physiology major and I'm stumped. Here's hoping it's nothing.

Archived