Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

KBS 560 and 580 Series Shafts

JBones

KBS has launched a new shaft, geared towards Juniors.  This is very interesting although I don't know how well it will go over.  Lets face it, most juniors that would benefit from this shaft can't afford a custom option.  The juniors that can afford it are getting custom fit anyway, so I don't know how big of a market they truly have with this shaft.  Nonetheless, they're here.

KBS.jpg

Striving and innovating to fit the needs of golfers ranging in all ages, KBS has changed the direction and progression of younger developing junior players and their needs. Enter the KBS 560 and 580 Series. The KBS 560 and 580 are the shaft options for amateur golfers that want to be ahead on the course in technology and 
play-ability

Finally, the first golf shaft on the market developed specifically for a Junior Developing player in mind. Both shaft weights consisting of up to one full club length longer in distance and consistency, as well as generating optimum spin with a more consistent, controlled ball flight and club efficiency 

Utilizing feedback from the Master Club Fitters around the world, and Kim Braly personally conducting extensive rounds of testing and fitting with developing players of all skill levels, have resulted in the creation of the KBS 560 and 580 Series. KBS shafts maximize energy transfer to ensure a smooth, stronger feel through impact and are proven to produce a more piercing trajectory, tighter dispersion and increased ball control, now in the hands of a younger generation. 

What's the cost per shaft?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Archived