TESTERS WANTED! ×

Delivery Damage

So hears the back story, Undershooter was a tester for the Paderson shaft X-Flex but it didn't work for him so I contacted him about getting the shaft and doing a test myself that I will post when I'm finished. Everything there is good to go should get the shaft Saturday. I only have one driver so I went to EBay to find another Anser 8.5 degree just like my current gamer. It arrived today.image.jpegimage.jpeg

I don't need the shaft but I had planned on selling it to recoup some of the cost of the head I wanted for testing. Sent in my refund request and will see how it goes. As you can see in the 2nd picture the packaging inside was almost non exsistant. Hopefully I can get some money back in return. Although looking at the original post from eBay again there is no full shot of the driver and shaft to show it wasn't broken before. We shall see how it goes.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

What did the seller think was going to happen with no protection?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Bummer Shady......at least you can put the Paderson in the head and use it.......what was the broken shaft  and what was it worth by itself?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

It was and Adila RIP Phenom Stiff. I was hoping for about 30 but no idea what the used one was worth.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Yikes!  if the eBay seller is any good, he'll do something for you, I would think.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I hope so I asked for $35 plus half the shipping because I paid extra for shipping and it wasn't secured. I felt that was fair. Most of the shafts on eBay were asking for 50 so I thought it was fair.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Who was the shipper? And was the package insured?

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Damn brother you weren't kidding when you said it wasn't in great shape. Wow

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

It was with UPS. I got a reply from the seller the more I look at what this guy has going on he sounds like a scammer. I will pay his reply to my request for refund when I get home and on the computer. When I talk to ebay I will mention that as well.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Just a little info for you..

I have spoken to my shipping coordinator about this issue.  She has informed me that the correct course of action is for the seller to file a shipping claim with UPS. Then it is up to ups to either collect the damaged goods, or tell you to discard them.  It is at UPS's discretion. The amount of the damages is probably only going to be up to the total of the sale on eBay. ($77...  nice pick up btw) 

If you do not get a satisfactory solution from the seller, I would file a claim with PayPal, as the goods you purchased did not arrive as described.....

Good Luck

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

What he said ^

Here is his first message.

Hi Robert,

nandt1111 sent you a message about your request:

"I'm sorry that your item was delivered to you damaged. I will not offer any partial refund for this item, consistent with my item description, sale is final. From my end, it was carefully packaged and shipped properly for delivery. There is no reason it should have been snapped in half. I'm hopeful paypal or/and the shipping company will step up to resolve this matter. I will contact them for further clarification on how best to handle this matter. On your end, you should contact the shipping company to put forth a claim. Good luck"

To reply now, see your request details.

If you have not agreed on a solution by Oct 13, 2015 , you can ask us to step in and help. If you and your seller need more time to work things out, your request will stay open until Nov 18, 2015.

He then sent me this one as a follow up.

Dear evershady,

Just to let you know that I spoke to UPS regarding this matter. I have put in a claim for the damaged item. They have instructed me to contact you to let you know the following:
1. please do not discard the packaging or the item for the next 6 business days,
2. an inspector from UPS will possibly contact you for a visit to look at the item,
3. the phone number for UPS resolution center is 800-742-5877. The UPS item number is the tracking number, 1Z11E3580398727863. Please contact them with your phone number and best time to contact you for a visit,
4. if UPS finds they were at fault and offers me compensation for the item, I will reimburse you the full amount, but, you will be required to return to me the damaged item, shaft and head.
5. if UPS finds that they were not at fault, and that the item was damaged on your property, then regrettably, I will not offer any refund whatsoever for the item.
Contact me should you have any questions.
Thank you,

- nandt1111

It seems as though he is following the claim system, but we shall see. This just seems sketchy to me like this guy know exactly how to handle this situation a little too well. I kinda get the feeling he is trying to get it all. The money from the sale then based on his words the return of the club and the refund from UPS with out letting me know he got the refund.  I don't know if I'm just looking at everything as I'm getting ripped off. I already though I was because I bid too early and the only other bidder was a new buyer that hadn't bid on anything but this item before. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Do yourself a favor and file an item not as described claim. You'll have to send it back, but you shouldn't take one bit of loss on it because he didn't package it properly. The responsibility is his to ensure than the item arrives to you safe and not damaged, it doesn't stop when he drops it off at the shipping company. Just file the claim and wash your hands of it.

If you need a Ping adapter, I've got one you can have

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I started the file. It says if we don't have a resolution by the 13 then I can contact them. The issue is even if his claim from UPS he stills want the club back before he sends my refund. So he can switch shafts and sell it again. In all reality I just want the head the price was a little higher than I wanted which is why I wanted to sell the shaft. I just purchased a new adaptor for this too so thanks.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

I started the file. It says if we don't have a resolution by the 13 then I can contact them. The issue is even if his claim from UPS he stills want the club back before he sends my refund. So he can switch shafts and sell it again. In all reality I just want the head the price was a little higher than I wanted which is why I wanted to sell the shaft. I just purchased a new adaptor for this too so thanks.

If he wants it back, file the claim and PayPal will prompt you to return it and provide them with delivery confirmation. That way he can't screw you and say he never got it. Once delivery back to him is confirmed by tracking, you can call them and they'll process the refund immediately as opposed to having to wait 3 days

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

It was and Adila RIP Phenom Stiff. I was hoping for about 30 but no idea what the used one was worth.

I have an Aldila RIP Beta Regular........nice shaft.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

The packaging is normal for any of the clubs thatI have received, the nike putters that we are all testing had 2 pcs of brown paper in the box, there doesn't seem to typically be much packaging when shipping golf clubs, the club was clearly broken during shipping, the claim should be made to the shipping company.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Shipping is the sellers responsibility. I do agree with Kor, the packaging was adequate.

Still is on the seller to get it to you in one piece. If he doesn't he gets to deal with the shipping company.

The only downside is you don't get to keep the head unless you can work something out with the seller.

Thanks, he asked for a few more pictures showing model of club and shaft so hopefully UPS reimburses him. I know UPS has told our shipping department at work if it is not shipped in a double wall box they don't even try with an insurance claim. Hopefully that is just for company's and not individuals.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Whenever I have shipped a driver, I stuff paper around the shaft to hopefully keep the box stiff enough to prevent it from collapsing like that. If UPS throws something on it and bends the whole box in half though, not much is going to protect the shaft.

In this case, since you really bought it for the head and hoped to maybe get $30 back out of the shaft, you're probably better off keeping it. I guarantee you've already wasted more than $30 of your time at this point. If you return everything for a refund, you'll have wasted even more time, plus shipping, all to be back where you started. If you bought it to use the driver as shipped, that would be different. But in this case, even though you literally got the short end of the stick, you're probably better off just using the head like you planned and trashing the stick.

The box shape probably doesn't help to protect much the Paderson shaft from Undershooter came in a three sided box just seemed like it could take a lot more punishment that the four sided box. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

The box shape probably doesn't help to protect much the Paderson shaft from Undershooter came in a three sided box just seemed like it could take a lot more punishment that the four sided box.

That was the box Paderson sent me the shaft it. Just wanted to ship it in what I got it in. Good looking shaft isn't it?

3 sided is definitely safer.

With an adjustable hosel I would pull the head off and slip it in the box separately for shipping which gives the shaft a better chance of getting there in one piece in either type of box.

That was the box Paderson sent me the shaft it. Just wanted to ship it in what I got it in. Good looking shaft isn't it?

It is a great looking shaft. I've hit it on 15 holes getting a lot out to the right. I need to get to a range most around here aren't close to 300 yards so I cant hit it. When I get it straight it is about 15-20 yards longer thank my current gamer. Both times I've hit it on the par 5 3rd hole at my home course I've been inside the 200 yard marker usually I'm 10 to 15 yards outside it from the blues. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

It is a great looking shaft. I've hit it on 15 holes getting a lot out to the right. I need to get to a range most around here aren't close to 300 yards so I cant hit it. When I get it straight it is about 15-20 yards longer thank my current gamer. Both times I've hit it on the par 5 3rd hole at my home course I've been inside the 200 yard marker usually I'm 10 to 15 yards outside it from the blues. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Glad It's working better for you than me. It killed me that it wasn't a good fit for me. I wanted it to work really bad and it never did.

Glad It's working better for you than me. It killed me that it wasn't a good fit for me. I wanted it to work really bad and it never did.

Well its kinda working I've been right or way right on more than I've been good. but only hit a few drives so hopefully the weather get a little better and i can get out a really spend some time with it.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

So we have a happy resolution to this. UPS excepted his damage request and we worked out a deal for the head. Where I was refunded $31.55. I'm happy, the seller should be happy so I think everything worked out well.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Archived