Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Today, I was slapped across the face by Dicks.

SPY ZINGER

Oh god... I thought you got slapped on the face by a dick...

ROTFLMFAO--- I thought the same thing--- Glad to see I am not the only one with my mind in the gutter

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I have not done business with Dick's in Myrtle Beach for about 8 years now. went in there one afternoon to purchase a pair of golf shoes. Found what I wanted on my own no help approached me hey that is ok no problem. went to the checkout and there was this employee bouncing a basket ball. I told him I wanted to check out and he informed me curtly that he was not a cashier. I asked politely if he could get me one still bouncing the basketball he informed me he will be back in a few minutes. Waited for a few minutes and asked again was told 'duuh well I don't know where he is" I asked for a manager because I was steamed still bouncing the ball he told me "he is in the back" can you get him 'well I don't know where in the back he is". I left the shoes on the counter and walked out. Went to North Myrtle Beach to the Golf Shoes of America store where they were more than glad to wait on me and bought 2 pairs of shoes. Ended up writing Dick's corporate a letter on the whole incident and included my Dick's card and basically told them where they could stick it along with that store. A few weeks later I got a letter of apology back from them along with some coupons etc. Went and got some balls on sale and paid little for them. Then when they did the PGA members like they did no notice or anything sealed the deal for me. Never have went back. I still get little sale notices in the mail from them and e-mails sometimes. If I had to depend on just Dick's for equipment to keep playing the game of golf then I would just quit. Sorry for the rant but I hate them that bad

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived