Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Loving the Project A Ball !

span3636

This past week I purchased a box of the project a balls.  I wasn't sure what to expect.  They say what everyone else says about their ball.  Long, soft, spin, etc.  I played two rounds with them and I have to say I was pleased.  I hit two of the longest drives I've hit in a long time.  It could have been a fluke, but maybe not.  Around the greens they were nice to.  I normally play the prov 1 or the prov 1 x, but I think I'll stick with these for a little while longer.  I also like the price.  And even better, Walmart sells them.  Let me know if anyone has played these balls and what you liked or didn't like about them.

www.longerteeshots.com

I have played them and they are a great ball. Great soft feel and they flat out perform around the green. If you like them you would probably also like the Wilson Staff Duo Urethane. That's going to be the ball I play for the foreseeable future.

Driver:  :ping-small: G30 9*

Irons:  :callaway-small:  X-Forged 3-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX 2.0 52*

:ping-small:  Glide 58*

Putter:   :taylormade-small: Itsy-Bitsy Spider

I played the first generations of these and loved them until the summer heat ramped up. After that I felt I was losing distance off the tee. The same thing kinda happened this year with the chrome soft too

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I like the Project A a lot. Performed as good as the Titleist Pro V around the green and that all I care about.

Although, I admit that I bought some Wilson 50's a few weeks ago and played them in cold wet conditions and loved them. I did not love them when it was drier and warmer, but cold and wet they were awesome. I say I don't care that much about distance but when it cold that is different.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Archived