Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

I feel like I am going to open Pandora's box with this one, but here goes.

I have been struggling with some swing changes and with contact. I want to know do you guys play the ball of the left heel? or do you change the ball position with the change in club. 

Reason I ask is I have been playing the ball central for 8-LW, half inch forward for 7-5, etc. down the bag.

I have a tendency to get lazy and not release the club and have been guilty of a late flip. I don't have a left/ hook problem- I hit blocks/ pushes particularly.

I have been playing the ball about a clubs width off my left heel, which I read in a Sean Foley article and it has really forced me to hit down and through the shot. Just experimenting with it. 

What is the benefit of one or the other is my question, I now those who play the ball at different position tend to hit draws vs Fade- if memory serves me right. 

Just trying to get some feedback as to which you prefer/ play and why...

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

5i to weges - ball in the middle

4i - half a ball to the left

Driver - about 3 balls to the left. I don't go as far as inside the left heel cause having the ball closer to the middle makes swinging inside out easier for me.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

This is a good guide. Might be helpful.

Tazz

1458033212034.jpg

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

I've been using the Ben Hogan setup like Bigtazz has shown ^^^ for about 6 months of the last season.

It's helped me a lot, to be honest. I think I'm hitting the ball a lot more consistently.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I assume you are looking for some kind of standard position to get the feel of solid contact again, not looking for a this is how I do it, or someone else does it. If you are looking for better contact then the "standard" positions that bigTazz has shown will be as much help as you will need. If you are looking for what everyone else does then, that's a totally different animal, with technical golfers, and feels golfers there will be a multitude of answers, I play by feel so I will speak to that for me, keep in mind that I am a lefty, and we all know that lefties have great imagination when it comes golf. Anyway, for driver the ball is usually off the right heel, setting up pretty square to target, I try to stay squareTo target or maybe set up just a little open, just enough to clear my right side so I can get through the ball without flipping my hands. For 3w, I tend to lose it to the left of I'm not careful, so I will try to move the ball back a little bit more than normal, just to the right of center (maybe 2 balls), 5w same (maybe 1 ball right), and then similar to that for 4,5,6, as I move to the higher lofts I will move them back 7,8,9,pw. When I get to the other wedges, these positions will vary quite a bit, depending on what I am trying to accomplish with the shot, general I will almost have them off my left instep or even to the left big toe, trapping them, and keeping them low. But I will sometimes take them high into the air by moving them more to the middle of the stance, losing distance but high and soft. Anyway that's a crazy persons way, but it really is feel, I try not to get technical when it comes to this, I just play what game I have that day.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I am following Moe Norman's single plane swing setup so I am using an alignment and ball position trainer developed by the Graves Golf Academy.  Similar to the Hogan set up where the lead foot remains the same and the trail foot moves according to the club being used.  

ABT.jpg

For irons the ball is placed at the Iron Ball Position (IBP) and for driver at the DBP.  The zone allows feel shots for irons for higher flight.  I use this for full shots.  For pitch shots ball is in middle with stance open; more forward for lob shots; back off trail toe for chip shots.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I assume you are looking for some kind of standard position to get the feel of solid contact again, not looking for a this is how I do it, or someone else does it. If you are looking for better contact then the "standard" positions that bigTazz has shown will be as much help as you will need. If you are looking for what everyone else does then, that's a totally different animal, with technical golfers, and feels golfers there will be a multitude of answers, I play by feel so I will speak to that for me, keep in mind that I am a lefty, and we all know that lefties have great imagination when it comes golf. Anyway, for driver the ball is usually off the right heel, setting up pretty square to target, I try to stay squareTo target or maybe set up just a little open, just enough to clear my right side so I can get through the ball without flipping my hands. For 3w, I tend to lose it to the left of I'm not careful, so I will try to move the ball back a little bit more than normal, just to the right of center (maybe 2 balls), 5w same (maybe 1 ball right), and then similar to that for 4,5,6, as I move to the higher lofts I will move them back 7,8,9,pw. When I get to the other wedges, these positions will vary quite a bit, depending on what I am trying to accomplish with the shot, general I will almost have them off my left instep or even to the left big toe, trapping them, and keeping them low. But I will sometimes take them high into the air by moving them more to the middle of the stance, losing distance but high and soft. Anyway that's a crazy persons way, but it really is feel, I try not to get technical when it comes to this, I just play what game I have that day.

LOL I had to reverse everything in my mind to imagine how it looks like :D

But a question though, you play the FW a little bit back to avoid a slice, right?

Don't you slice the ball with the driver with an open stance?

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Instead of adjusting your swing to the ball position, why not adjust the ball position to your swing.  Go to the range and spray paint a line in the middle of your stance.  make 5 swings with your short irons, 5 with mid-iron and 5 with long irons.  

Hopefully you should have a consistent divot pattern, the divot should start at or near the same distance from the line for each set of swings.  Since you want to hit ball first, then ground, you should be able to find where to place your ball for each type of shot.  

Thank you all for the input!

I gues the sean foley article I had read is essentially what hogan did minus opening/ closing the stance in relation to club. This is why I always feel things such as this are a can of worms and everybody is different. 

As my game is refining I am placing more of an emphasis on accuracy or repeatable variables than distance which was the baine of my first 1.5 years playing. 

I am looking forward to practicing this evening more with hogans method. 

My Mixed-Bag:

LOL I had to reverse everything in my mind to imagine how it looks like :D

But a question though, you play the FW a little bit back to avoid a slice, right?

Don't you slice the ball with the driver with an open stance?

Yes I play it back to keep from slicing with the Fwd. it also keeps the ball down and running as well. With the driver I use open enough to be able to clear my right hip out of the way, it is not open very much at all. This allows me to swing all the way through the ball, without feeling like I get stuck. It hard to explain, but it definitely works for me, the last 4 rounds I have missed probably an average of 2 fairways per round. I do get into trouble at times, and will hook one off the planet, and then I will overcompensate and hit the next one off the planet the other way. My ball flight is normally a little draw left to right, or a fairly straight ball, I don't want a fade. I dont want to guess at the ball flight, so I try I set up the same way to promote straight to slight draw ball flight. If I start have misses that are left and right my score will grow, a lot. So I try to eliminate one side of the course, for me that is the left side.

Interesting reads all around. I hit driver 290s with a fade so I don't mind it, I just find a draw too inconsistent with my driver, especially under pressure. I use a square to closed stance because my hips move better than my chest/arms.

Like Arnold Palmer says, "Swing your swing"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My Mixed-Bag:

Interesting reads all around. I hit driver 290s with a fade so I don't mind it, I just find a draw too inconsistent with my driver, especially under pressure. I use a square to closed stance because my hips move better than my chest/arms.

Like Arnold Palmer says, "Swing your swing"

When I do hit a fade it's bad, because I've started down the left side already, and usually the fade is actually a reall bad pull off hang it out left 30 yard slice, but there are days where everything I hit goes left, and I will play if if that happens, but generally I don't like the fade. If I get into trouble with not knowing where it's going on a particular day, I will just square up,and aim straight down the middle and hope that my miss, whichever way, stay playable.

I'd say that things like Ball Position and Grip are hugely important, way too important to rely on our advice - talk to your pro about it because there are a variety of theories and we're more likely to mess you up than help.

If I were playing with you or on the range with you and could see your issue I might be able to make an intelligent guess to help you out but just go see your pro - his will be intelligent and educated.

Great to see alfriday posting in this thread!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

For me it all comes down to how flexible I feel that day.  I keep the ball position in the same place relative to my lead foot all the time, no matter what club I'm swinging.  However, my success depends on my lead knee flex.  Some days I just don't keep the knee flexed at impact like I should, and the result is usually a push/fade.  I noticed it yesterday during my round walking with the guys.  I started out great, but I had to fight to make my normal swing the last 4 holes because I was getting tired.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'd say that things like Ball Position and Grip are hugely important, way too important to rely on our advice - talk to your pro about it because there are a variety of theories and we're more likely to mess you up than help.

If I were playing with you or on the range with you and could see your issue I might be able to make an intelligent guess to help you out but just go see your pro - his will be intelligent and educated.

Great to see alfriday posting in this thread!

The pro I've been working on has seen no issue with my ball position, posture, etc other than the occasional lack of release. Just experimented and found that it forces me to release and hit down more consistently when the ball is played a consistent distance from my left heel.

I just wanted to see what others reason for playing what they do, is. Some do it because of eye dominance, preferred ball flight, physical limitations or other compensations. Definitely not looking to get a fix online.

My Mixed-Bag:

For me it all comes down to how flexible I feel that day.  I keep the ball position in the same place relative to my lead foot all the time, no matter what club I'm swinging.  However, my success depends on my lead knee flex.  Some days I just don't keep the knee flexed at impact like I should, and the result is usually a push/fade.  I noticed it yesterday during my round walking with the guys.  I started out great, but I had to fight to make my normal swing the last 4 holes because I was getting tired.

I keep everything a bit inside the left heel except driver but my stance widens a bit as the club's get longer. I will move the ball back a bit, put a tad more weight on the left side and grip down to flight it lower.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• 1 month later...

This is a good guide. Might be helpful.

Tazz

attachicon.giftapatalk_1416427819734.jpeg

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

this is essentially what my coach taught me minus changing my stance from open to closed. My toe line is neutral unless I'm TRYING to play a specialty shot. My ball position is 7" behind my left foot then my right foot alternates based on what club I'm using narrower for wedges wider for woods. This just seems to keep the bottom of my swing just in front of the ball. I do believe there's many ways to swing the club though and you have to find the one that works for you. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I focus on the position of my spine and chest in relation to the ball rather than where the ball lies in between my feet.

I'm right handed.

For wedge and short irons feet closer together, slightly less than shoulder width, spine tilted back due to right hand lower,  ball should

feel it is line up with my left eye/left ear.

Irons - feet shoulder width apart and ball should feel like it is lined up with my left shirt pocket or logo.

Driver- feet wider than shoulder width but ball should feel it is lined up with my left arm pit. With driver I tee ball slightly lower and at impact swng should be at level or slight downward blow since I dont line it up with my left toe which is more of an upward swing at impact. 

I have settled into about a club face's length of my left heel and just adjusting width. I'm hitting the ball shorter, but have switched to playing a fade that maybe goes 2-3 yards left to right- so loving the accuracy! The pro that I saw let me know my right heel was really coming forward before impact and with eliminating that I have been the having the most consistant ball striking I have seen since I started playing about 3.5 years ago.  

its all about the little things sometimes!

My Mixed-Bag:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting this. I have been struggling with this lately, especially with driver. I am striking the ball better, but occasionally I still balloon one high and right. The common feeling on those swings is that my stance in relation to the ball isn't quite right. I plan on using the guides next range session and seeing if I can get a better handle on it. Thanks again

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is, at the same time, rewarding and maddening--and is, without a doubt, the greatest game mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer

Funny, I just watched a golf channel piece with Johnny Miller discussing this very topic.  Jack Nicklaus played every shot with the ball opposite a point just inside his left heel.  Johnny hit his higher clubs toward the center gradually moving the ball toward his left foot as the lofts decreased.   

:ping-small: S57 DG S300 stiff

:taylormade-small:  M1 430 8.5 Matrix Black Tie 

:ping-small:  Tour Wedges stiff

:taylormade-small:  SLDR 16* mini driver Fuji Speeder stiff

:taylormade-small: SLDR 21* hybrid Fuji Speeder stiff

:cameron-small: Futura  Superstroke mid slim 2.0

:taylormade-small:  project (a) #7's

Hey Fireinthehole

I have been struggling with this exact thing. I found this video (in the link) incredibly helpful. I instituted it in my practice with alignment sticks and on the course. Really helped my ball striking immensely. I got a small case of the "fats" early in the season and started moving the ball further and further back to compensate. That threw my whole swing off. This was a really helpful and repeatable way to place the ball in a good hitting position (it also looks like other folks in this thread are using it one form or another too).

ball position for irons...

http://www.golfwrx.com/379344/hamilton-finding-the-perfect-ball-position-with-your-irons/

ball position (posture) for driver I also found helpful to think about...

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

Hey Fireinthehole

I have been struggling with this exact thing. I found this video (in the link) incredibly helpful. I instituted it in my practice with alignment sticks and on the course. Really helped my ball striking immensely. I got a small case of the "fats" early in the season and started moving the ball further and further back to compensate. That threw my whole swing off. This was a really helpful and repeatable way to place the ball in a good hitting position (it also looks like other folks in this thread are using it one form or another too).

ball position for irons...

http://www.golfwrx.com/379344/hamilton-finding-the-perfect-ball-position-with-your-irons/

ball position (posture) for driver I also found helpful to think about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sodnZKVouGM

Thank you so much for posting this video!! I've always believed in shoulder tilt with the driver and focused on getting my head behind the ball. However I've really been struggling. I've never used track man but I'm pretty sure I usually hit down on the ball with the driver so negative attack zone. Today at the range I put this drill in place and never hit it better. It was all about getting that front foot against the alignment rod and feeling everything in place. Can't wait to see if it goes to the course with me!

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, TM R11S driver. G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I irons, Rac 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Thank you so much for posting this video!! I've always believed in shoulder tilt with the driver and focused on getting my head behind the ball. However I've really been struggling. I've never used track man but I'm pretty sure I usually hit down on the ball with the driver so negative attack zone. Today at the range I put this drill in place and never hit it better. It was all about getting that front foot against the alignment rod and feeling everything in place. Can't wait to see if it goes to the course with me!

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, TM R11S driver. G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I irons, Rac 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

Glad it's working for you. It was just a really effective video showing the angle of attack and just how important it was for launch angle and carry using trackman data. 

For me at least, I can not only feel, but also see when I have a negative angle of attack. 

Negative angle of attack: The ball is hit hard but on a line drive with minimal rise, usually a good result though.

Positive angle of attack: The ball just launches high with a penetrating flight. It looks far. It takes a while to come back down to earth... DEEP

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

Glad it's working for you. It was just a really effective video showing the angle of attack and just how important it was for launch angle and carry using trackman data.

For me at least, I can not only feel, but also see when I have a negative angle of attack.

Negative angle of attack: The ball is hit hard but on a line drive with minimal rise, usually a good result though.

Positive angle of attack: The ball just launches high with a penetrating flight. It looks far. It takes a while to come back down to earth... DEEP

When I hit down on it then I get a low start that spins up. Goes straight but I lose distance obviously. I was launching it tonight. Like I said, I practice this and I setup with tilted shoulders but the alignment grid really helped me to get the ball and feet in the right position.

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

• 1 month later...

I hit the majority of my clubs left of centre for a right hander. Just off the left heal when hitting the driver and 3-wood.

What I find is because I've got the golf ball more forward for all of my clubs this will naturally open up the stance a little bit. This used to cause pulls or pull draws. 

I make sure to slightly pull my left (lead) hip and shoulder around to the right to square them up better. This gets the ball flight started better on line.

Hope that helps.

Mizuno MP-25 irons, R/H, N.S. Pro 950GH regular shafts

Cobra King LTD 8.5 degrees driver, R/H stiff Aldila Rogue shaft

Titleist 3-wood 915F, 15 degrees, Diamana stiff flex shaft

Queensland, Australia

Handicap 5

www.HittingItSolid.com

The Perfect Golf Swing

favicon-96x96.png

I line up just off my left heel for my drives, with a drop in my right shoulder to enhamce the angle of attack. My irons are pretty much directly between my feet, with 9i thru SW just inside my right foot.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 6 months later...

I'm a little unorthodox; maybe a lot unorthodox but I play a constant position for all clubs. But it really isn't the positioning of the ball it's the positioning of my club. I play my club directly in front of me in the middle of my stance. So the ball is just left of that. I never change it no matter what the club. So you have guessed it, I hit down on the ball with my driver. I also grip the club with a ten finger grip and thumbs go straight down the center of the grip. I'm a straight ball hitter and because everything is the same I hit all of my balls just about straight just at different trajectories and lengths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I move the ball all over the place. Driver is usually inside the left foot, but irons and wedges vary a lot. Stock shot is dead center, but anything high or to the right moves it forward. Anything left or low tends to drift backward. I even hit some short, low chip shots with the ball behind my right foot.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy