Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Quivira Los Cabos All-Inclusive Golf Package

GolfSpy Tim

Avidgolfers who want to savor the luxury of a private villa with friends and family while teeing it up to their heart's content at Quivira Golf Club, the dazzling world-class course at Land's End, can take advantage of an exclusive new package.

Montecristo-Villa-Copy.jpg

Designed for sophisticated travelers who demand the best, the ‘Ultimate Golf Package' is a four-night, five-day experience offering plush, spacious accommodations at a Montecristo Estates villa, each with a private infinity pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, maid and butler service. The richly furnished, beautifully appointed villas, set within an exclusive gated resort community, are designed in a Spanish Colonial revival style and feature panoramic ocean views. The Montecristo Unlimited Golf Package includes food and beverage at on-property restaurants and convenient shuttle access and transfers to the restaurants, bars and facilities of all four Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas in Los Cabos.

quivira-logo.png

For golfers, the cornerstone of the program is unlimited play at Quivira Golf Club, a spectacular Jack Nicklaus-designed layout opened to acclaim in 2014. The 7,139-yard, par-72 course commences at sea level, scales sheer cliffs high above the foaming surf, meanders through massive dunes, rambles through desert foothills, and returns players to the thatched-roof clubhouse on the beach at the finish. With a view of the sea from every hole, Quivira has more oceanfront exposure than any other course in Los Cabos.

Club-House-Copy-1.jpg

Other components included in the ‘Ultimate Golf Package' are:

â€¢    Private transportation to and from the airport
    â€¢    In-villa golfer's massage (one per person per stay, four total)
    â€¢    Use of private beach bed for one day
    â€¢    Food and beverage included in the all-inclusive program
    â€¢    Complimentary WiFi
    â€¢    Private romantic dinner on the beach
    â€¢    Sunset sail to El Arco at Land's End
    â€¢    Tasting dinner with wine pairing at La Frida at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, the AAA Four Diamond dining establishment dedicated to famed Mexican artist Frida Kahlo
    â€¢    Personal grilling chef (one night at Villa)
    â€¢    Tequila tasting hosted by a personal “Tequilatender” with custom-curated tequilas and appetizing tapas
    â€¢    Exclusive selection of Cuban cigars with cordials (one night)
    â€¢    Concierge desk with multilingual staff
    â€¢    Private tune-up session with a staff golf professional (one per stay, two persons)
    â€¢    Unlimited use of Quivira's oceanfront practice facilities
    â€¢    All taxes and gratuities

The package price of $17,750 is for four people, with activities as specified.

Montecristo Estates features 2,800-square-foot, ocean-view villas with three spacious bedrooms (king and queen configurations), each with its own bathroom, dining room, living room with fireplace, full kitchen with appliances, spacious TV room with flat-screen TVs, and additional half bath for guests. There's also a laundry room. Bedroom amenities include walk-in closets, pillow top mattresses, and Egyptian cotton linens. Bathroom amenities include dual-sink vanities and jetted bathtubs. Villas accommodate up to eight adults, plus an additional two with the sofa bed. The villas are non-smoking. Montecristo Estates also has its own clubhouse with a sports bar, fitness center, community pool and luxury spa. Price per additional person for the ‘Ultimate Golf Package' is $3,200.

For reservations or further information access the web site at www.pueblobonito.com/resorts/montecristo-estates/unlimited-golf-package or call 1-800-990-8250 to customize a visit.

Wow!  Sign me up!!!   I'l bring my set of PXG clubs with me, or are PXG rentals included in the all-inclusive price.    B)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Wow!  Sign me up!!!   I'l bring my set of PXG clubs with me, or are PXG rentals included in the all-inclusive price.    B)

What he said!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 2 weeks later...

Would show this to SWMBO but fear should would want to go.  Less than a grand a day per person for this type of trip is really not that bad, but still an expensive getaway.  I am taking the family to Punta Cana for a week for less than one person on this trip.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Archived