TESTERS WANTED! ×

New 2016 Scotty Camerons Released

~^~

Which studio? I'm still in the hunt for the Studio Design with the chameleon style colors that change in the sunlight!

That's the name of the Scotty "Studio Style" in the Newport 1.5, that insert is still my favorite. Got some nostalgia now

Are you referring to the pistolero or did they change to the Winn "matador" as standard? I just know they're using heavier heads so they've been using heavier grips.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

That's the name of the Scotty "Studio Style" in the Newport 1.5, that insert is still my favorite. Got some nostalgia now

Are you referring to the pistolero or did they change to the Winn "matador" as standard? I just know they're using heavier heads so they've been using heavier grips.

Yeah they switched to Matador as stock now... 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

As a non Scotty guy. Please explain what makes them great.

I've tried them and they putt crooked just like my odyssey and Nike. Is it the cool head covers?

I just don't get it.

Tazz

Sent using the MSG app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

I'm in the same boat! I can putt with anything and it still lips the cup for a bogey! I am partial to my daddy long legs though. Like the long counterbalanced grip.

I'm in the same boat! I can putt with anything and it still lips the cup for a bogey! I am partial to my daddy long legs though. Like the long counterbalanced grip.

I'm with you guys. A Scotty is just a hunk of CNC milled metal. I am an Oddessey Tank man for life! Gotta have some head weight and counterbalanced to smooth out my stroke.

Archived