Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

GolfPride TOUR SNSR Grip - Try It Before You Can Buy It!

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

Play the New Golf Pride TOUR SNSR Grips Before They Hit Stores

snsr-big.jpg

Golf Pride is offering a chance to play their new TOUR SNSR Putter Grips before they are available to the public in May. Each selected participant will receive one grip and an opportunity to provide feedback on their experience with the grip. Sign up for a chance to participate in this exclusive pre-launch campaign now.

About TOUR SNSR:

The new TOUR SNSR Series features a soft-tuned rubber formulation that gives these grips an extraordinary feel, and encourages a lighter grip pressure that golfers seek in creating a smooth stroke. The new SNSR compound also enhances Tour-level feedback into the hands to improve player distance control.

Players can dial in the feel that fits them best with two Tour proven shapes, the TOUR SNSR CONTOUR and the TOUR SNSR STRAIGHT.

snsr-big2.jpg

TOUR SNSR CONTOUR is an evolution of the classic tapered pistol profile that is the shape preference of over 75% of Tour players. The pistol allows golfers to “lock in” their upper hand for consistent hand placement that translates to more confidence in every stroke.

TOUR SNSR STRAIGHT offers a contemporary, non-taper shape promoting a consistent hand pressure and feel. The straight taper design features soft, rounded edges that are strategically beveled for palm and finger pad comfort.

All four TOUR SNSR models feature a wide paddle front, sculpted to promote lighter grip pressure and consistent hand placement. Additionally, they are each finished with a traction-textured design that provides heightened feel and moisture control. Each shape is available in two oversize options, 104cc and 140cc.

snsr-big3.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Nice Grips...... registeredarrow-10x10.png for my freebie.  This is the grip that our GM has been using on his putter for several months.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Signing up now, anyone know how the 104cc vs 140cc translates into Superstroke sizes?  I play a 2.0 now, which would be closest?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Already signed up. Thank you for finding this!

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I think I could see myself using the pistol style.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I signed up on Facebook this past Saturday. I like the oversize nontapered style grips myself, no real reason other then I look at it and think I can make the right stroke with it. In the end that's what counts right?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Signed up for the larger pistol grip style as it weighs about the same as my current counterbalanced grip.  Not sure about the pistol grip though but it looks interesting.

Driver: Ping G20, 9.5 degree, tour stiff shaft

Fairway(s): Ping G20 3 wood, stiff shaft; Cleveland Launcher FL 5 wood, stiff shaft

Hybrids: Ping G25 2H, 3H,4H, stiff shaft

Irons: Ping G, steel stiff shaft (4-PW)

Wedges: Cobra Gap wedge (49, stiff shaft), Vokey Spin Milled 5 52 and 56 degress wedges, stiff shaft

Balls: Snell MTB

Just received mines today. Will be installing this weekend! 

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

Got to feel it at a golf expo today, very good in the hands. I like the fatter grips and the 140 pistol grip was nice, but the non tapered would be my choice

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Gotta say - Golf Pride is classy...

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

• SPY VIP

Be sure to take a look at these. Put the small blue one yesterday. Pretty amazing feel, and different from other grips out there.

Weight, stickiness, and softness work well together.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Spent quite a bit of time with Golf Price at the PGA show - really liked these grips!  I'd say the 140CC is probably close to the SuperStroke 2.0 -- but the feel isn't quite as, i don't know, foamy as the Super Stroke.  The SNSR feels firm and soft at the same time - and you know if your gripping it too tight.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Spent quite a bit of time with Golf Price at the PGA show - really liked these grips!  I'd say the 140CC is probably close to the SuperStroke 2.0 -- but the feel isn't quite as, i don't know, foamy as the Super Stroke.  The SNSR feels firm and soft at the same time - and you know if your gripping it too tight.

Agreed with the feel being firm and soft. 

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

• 3 weeks later...

I signed up for this as well. I use the Winn Jumbo Pistol which is 126G and tapered. Im hoping to get selected. I play CP2 Golf Pride Grips on my Irons and Wedges and I love them. 

Driver:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 13 Degree
3 Wood:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 15 Degree
5 Wood:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 18 Degree
4th:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 22 Degree
5-P  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4
Gap:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Sand:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Lob:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Putter: Directed Force "Reno" Putter

Put the Tour Sensor Blue oversize on my putter about a week ago and LOVE IT! Feels so good in your hands. Don't think that you can go wrong putting either of these into play!

Driver: Nike Vapor Fly (set to 9.5 draw)

3 Wood: Taylormade M2 15*

5 Wood: Bridgestone 18*

Irons 4-PW: Taylormade RocketBladz

(All wood and iron shafts are stiff)

Wedges: Cobra Tour Trusty Rusty (52*, 56*, 62*)

Putter: YES! Sarah White

Handicap: 9.1

Archived