Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Longtime viewer but finally created an account

Hello all,

I've been using MGS for a couple years to check out all the new gear, but finally just got around to making an account.  Originally from Ft. Worth, and am graduating college in a couple days and am moving back to DFW for work.  Love to talk golf and any recommendations on sweet courses in DFW would be much appreciated, now that I'll be able to afford playing without having to sneak on everywhere  B). Also, how do I get my clubs into the bottom of my posts? I imagine its just a signature but wasn't sure.

Driver: TaylorMade R1 Black Stock Aldila Rip X Hybrid: Titleist 909 21* Aldila VS Proto 80-S Irons: 3-PW Cleveland 588 MB DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-T4 52, 56, 60 DG Spinner Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5

Welcome to the club....yes, it's in your signature

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

Welcome aboard! Congrats on graduating college! In the right hand portion of the screen- desktop version you go to your user name click the down arrow, go to my profile. From there click "Edit my profile". On the left hand side click "Signature" if you want to add the little HTML emblems with manufactures just click on the smiley face portion of the editor.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Archived