Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

60 minutes on Bubba

jlew2144

Wondering if anyone else saw the 60 minutes piece on Bubba Watson? Not that I had any poor notions of him as a person, had just heard a few stories etc. After listening to some of his "story" it sheds some light on some of his mannerisms while on the course.

Anyone else see it?

I saw something on him a couple years ago, it helps to understand him a little bit on he course, but it doesn't excuse the way he interacts or rather doesn't interact with the fans. I do like him, mostly because he is lefty, but I do t like his attitude towards fans, you can act however you want on Thursday to Sunday, but on Monday to Wednesday you should be able to turn off the competitor and interact with people.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I saw something on him a couple years ago, it helps to understand him a little bit on he course, but it doesn't excuse the way he interacts or rather doesn't interact with the fans. I do like him, mostly because he is lefty, but I do t like his attitude towards fans, you can act however you want on Thursday to Sunday, but on Monday to Wednesday you should be able to turn off the competitor and interact with people.

Never really paid him much attention. I mean he's good no doubt, but wasn't someone that I looked at weekly to see how he's playing etc.

He did refuse to sign stuff for folks when I happened across him this year at the Memorial but so did others such as Rory, Day, Lefty etc...I did see he stuck up for Fowler this year at the Memorial though so maybe he's gaining more friends??

Never really paid him much attention. I mean he's good no doubt, but wasn't someone that I looked at weekly to see how he's playing etc.

He did refuse to sign stuff for folks when I happened across him this year at the Memorial but so did others such as Rory, Day, Lefty etc...I did see he stuck up for Fowler this year at the Memorial though so maybe he's gaining more friends??

Bubba and Rickie are buds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2NocuEihw

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Bubba and Rickie are big buds but I'm a big Rickie fan and it's been interesting to see them kinda go in different directions. Rickie is much closer these days with Thomas, Kaufman, Spieth, Day, etc.

I've never had a huge problem with Bubba. I think he gets treated worse by casual fans and media then he should. If bubba yells at his body we talk about his antics. If Spieth says the same we talk about his fire and passion.

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, Cally XR16 Driver, G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I E1 irons, Vokey SM5 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Came across him at Wells Fargo, on a Tuesday, and wouldn't even acknowledge the fans, there are many pros who will not sign autographs from Thursday-Sunday before the round, most of them acknowledge the kids and fans and simple say "catch me after the round", and most of them sign for a few hours after. Most of the high profile guys are that way especially if they are in contention, bubba got a rep early in his career about his lack of interaction with fans, or his rather bostorious interaction with fans, and he is having a hard time shaking that. he has done much better he last 2-3 years but he still has a long way to go.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Archived