Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Mizuno MP-25 Irons Reviewed

KrudlerAce

I just recently bought a new set of Mizuno MP-25 irons.

After testing about 6 different irons at my local golf store the Mizuno were the overwhelming choice for me. 

The irons have such a classical look and I felt as though over the ball I was going to hit the sweet spot every time. They give a slightly different feel off the face, a more of a softer feel but the distance and accuracy is brilliant. 

I can still work the ball right to left when required so they are great for golfers who like to shape the ball. 

I play off single figures so it's hard for me to recommend for the higher handicap player. However, I would suggest they would be fine as long as you get fitted up right for lie angle and shaft strength.

A tad expensive but it seems all the irons I looked at were around the same price so in the end the price wasn't a big issue for me.

Overall, I'd highly recommend the Mizuno MP-25 as a solid iron to start up your new set.

Has anyone else here bought a set of these Mizuno's? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

MP25.png

Mizuno MP-25 irons, R/H, N.S. Pro 950GH regular shafts

Cobra King LTD 8.5 degrees driver, R/H stiff Aldila Rogue shaft

Titleist 3-wood 915F, 15 degrees, Diamana stiff flex shaft

Queensland, Australia

Handicap 5

www.HittingItSolid.com

The Perfect Golf Swing

favicon-96x96.png

Man, that's a pretty club. Have you played mizunos before to compare them? I have the JPX 825 Pro, and I absolutely love them. But I know there are longer clubs out there.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I've hit them here and there but never a owned a set myself. I have liked what I've been able to try though.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Man, that's a pretty club. Have you played mizunos before to compare them? I have the JPX 825 Pro, and I absolutely love them. But I know there are longer clubs out there.

Hey,

Yeah, I've used Mizuno's before but it was about 10 years ago and they were 100% blades so difficult to do a comparison. Certainly compared to the modern day Nike's, Callaway and Pings these were a stand out for me. 

Just my opinion though!

Queensland, Australia

Handicap 5

www.HittingItSolid.com

The Perfect Golf Swing

favicon-96x96.png

I've hit them here and there but never a owned a set myself. I have liked what I've been able to try though.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Pick up a set you won't be disappointed, cheers.

Queensland, Australia

Handicap 5

www.HittingItSolid.com

The Perfect Golf Swing

favicon-96x96.png

Archived