Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Nike vapor fly driver

stdnasty

was shocked when I heard Nike was no longer making clubs. So I hopped on the train and couldn't refuse the $150 for a brand new driver. I'm fairly new to golf and all my clubs prior to my Cleveland 60 have been purchased pre owned. For my first new driver I was surprised how light it felt to swing. I have been crushing my drives with it and seems to be a very forgiving club. I recommend it highly.

It's good that you managed to find a driver that you can strike well for such a small price ($150 rather than the $450-$500 it was retailing for about 3 months ago). I've very rarely seen Nike Golf products in Australian golf stores, as it is more of an American product, but I'll be on the lookout for one to try.

Best of luck with your golf game in the future!

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid (not in play): Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Driving Iron: Wilson Staff Utility Iron 18 degree with KBS Hybrid Stiff shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50; Callaway MD4 - 56; Vokey SM9 - 60

Putter: Taylormade Rossa CGB

Golf Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond 

Good to hear some positive feedback on the driver. Stdnasty is one of my coworkers/playing partners and I can say he's definitely improved since moving to the new driver. Make sure you post your introduction thread Seth! The guys here should get to know you...

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the encouragement to even get out there and play in the first place. If Shawn hadn't helped me along the way i can say I probably would've never even picked up a club. Thanks everyone on here in very encouraging and wishful!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Archived