Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Handicap

Mizuno2

I live in Ontario Canada. I was wondering how to officially calculate handicap. I'm looking at competing in tournaments again and I was wondering how to officially do it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

In Australia, your original handicap is calculated by your first 3 official rounds (i.e. during a competition or with a pro). Once you get beyond 20 rounds, it's the average of the best 8 rounds. Once you work out the formula, it's quite easy to produce an Excel spreadsheet detailing that - and yes, I realise this makes me look like a golf nerd with too much time on my hands!

I'm not too sure how the handicap system works for Canada - I'd suggest looking on the Canadian Golf Association website (or ask your local pro) for details. You should then be able to get a rough idea for your handicap.

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid (not in play): Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Driving Iron: Wilson Staff Utility Iron 18 degree with KBS Hybrid Stiff shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50; Callaway MD4 - 56; Vokey SM9 - 60

Putter: Taylormade Rossa CGB

Golf Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond 

Thank you, I have a rough idea on what it is but I just wondering if there as an official way for it I will have to conduct some research

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

I live in Ontario Canada. I was wondering how to officially calculate handicap. I'm looking at competing in tournaments again and I was wondering how to officially do it.

If you live in Canada and want to compete you will need a Golf Canada Index. If you do not belong to a club, it will cost you $50 for 12 months (from the date of joining).

If you are not affiliated with a club, there should be an Ontario Players Club or an "online" club that you can set as your home club.

I'm in BC and belong to the BC Players Club. You can list your home course as whichever you wish. Good Luck.

:titelist-small: 913 D2 9.5° Diamana BlueBoard S+ 62g

:callaway-small: Diablo Octane Tour 15° Fujikura Motore F3 S-60

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Hawk Eye VFT 5W Callaway RCH-96

:mizuno-small: MP-22 HMB 19° N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120

:mizuno-small:  MP-55 4-PW N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 

:cleveland-small:  RTX-3 RAW 54.8 DGS400

:cleveland-small:  RTX-3 RAW 60.6 DGS400

:cameron-small:  Studio Style Newport 2.5

:titelist-small:  ProV1

Archived