Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Swing Click Training Aid

Recently got this device and wanted to see if there was any interest in a review?

http://swingclick.com/

I like it and I have found a few good uses for it.  Price is nice too.

Driver- Callaway Alpha Diamana X Stiff

3 Wood- Callaway Alpha 815 Speeder X

2 Hybrid- Ping Anser UST 

3 Hybrid- Ping Anser Diamana

4-PW- Callaway Apex Pro 2014

52- Callaway Mack Daddy 2

56- Vokey M Grind

60- Callaway Mack Daddy 2

Putter-Ping Anser 2

We did one near the beginning of the year: http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/15510-forum-member-reviews-the-swingclick-plus-swing-trainer/ but, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I have always been curious about swing trainers.  Tried a bunch and will probably always keep trying them.  I found the swing click when I was looking for something like the Gabe Golf trainer to help me make a full backswing.  For the price I think this is an excellent item.  I will lay out a few of the points that have impressed me so far:

1. Ease of use- Adjustable strap fits comfortably on my arm and the device is very self explanatory to use.  After a week of tinkering I found that the most beneficial setting of the Swing Click was one counterclockwise turn.  At first the device would take what seemed like too long to click from the top of the backswing and interrupt the overall flow of your swing.  With the trainer in this new modified position I was able to swing into the correct position, slight pause for the click, and swing down. The device is supposed to click around impact a second time but I have not had that occur yet.  To me the device does the same thing as the Gabe Golf for 1/8 the price and you can use it on all the clubs in your bag.   
  2. Portability- about the size of a glove that you can easily store in your bag.  You don't even need a club to use it which is nice. Not overly noticeable if you are self conscious about using training aids on the range.
  3. Price- for less than a dozen Pro Vs you get an effective swing trainer that needs little set up.

All in all a very solid device that is effective in improving your tempo and backswing.  Anyone searching for help in this department should check this out.

2 Hybrid- Ping Anser UST 

56- Vokey M Grind

Putter-Ping Anser 2

I have always been curious about swing trainers.  Tried a bunch and will probably always keep trying them.  I found the swing click when I was looking for something like the Gabe Golf trainer to help me make a full backswing.  For the price I think this is an excellent item.  I will lay out a few of the points that have impressed me so far:

1. Ease of use- Adjustable strap fits comfortably on my arm and the device is very self explanatory to use.  After a week of tinkering I found that the most beneficial setting of the Swing Click was one counterclockwise turn.  At first the device would take what seemed like too long to click from the top of the backswing and interrupt the overall flow of your swing.  With the trainer in this new modified position I was able to swing into the correct position, slight pause for the click, and swing down. The device is supposed to click around impact a second time but I have not had that occur yet.  To me the device does the same thing as the Gabe Golf for 1/8 the price and you can use it on all the clubs in your bag.   
  2. Portability- about the size of a glove that you can easily store in your bag.  You don't even need a club to use it which is nice. Not overly noticeable if you are self conscious about using training aids on the range.
  3. Price- for less than a dozen Pro Vs you get an effective swing trainer that needs little set up.

All in all a very solid device that is effective in improving your tempo and backswing.  Anyone searching for help in this department should check this out.

2 Hybrid- Ping Anser UST 

56- Vokey M Grind

Putter-Ping Anser 2

Archived