Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Rosemark Putter Grips

chisag

... After my Bobby Grace 6330 was stolen this summer in Los Angeles I have had a hard time replacing my trusted gamer. I had an older leather grip that was maybe 35 yrs old. I had replaced the leather wrap but it still had the original listing. I have settled on a Bettinardi BB2, at least for now, but replacing the grip has been the most difficult part of the experience. 

... After so many years of feeling a leather pistol like grip under my left hand, the straight Super Stroke grips feel like the left hand butt is smaller than the right hand. I know it is a perception and not a reality but that doesn't matter when the grip feels uncomfortable. I tried a slim 1.0 and although the size was almost right, I could not get used to the butt end. I ordered a Best Grips leather pistol grip and hated it. The advantage of leather imo, is the tacky texture and hard feel. Best Grips must treat their leather with something so it is actually a little slick to the touch and water beads right off and there is something like foam under the leather giving it a soft squishy feel I don't like. 

... I found the Rosemark grips at PGA SS and fell instantly in love. They come in the NexGen models used by Lydia Ko, not a bad putter LOL, and have a slight nubby feel that I din't care for but can see where it might be liked by many that don't grip the putter as lightly as I do. I barely have a grip and it could easily be pulled from my fingers with little effort. The Rosemark original has a smooth but slightly tacky surface and the 1.25 hexagon shape fits my hands perfectly. For those that like the SS Slim Mid 2.0 the Rosemark 1.52 is a must try. I think if Rosemark can get on some more OEM putters than See More, many will have a chance to try them and their popularity will sky rocket. 

https://www.rosemarkgrips.com/about/

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Looks like another interesting grip design, much more a natural shape of the hand.

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

I like the idea of the shape. Not a fan of the design 

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I like the idea of the shape. Not a fan of the design 

... I am old school and couldn't care less about the pattern/logo/color of the grip. I know this is important to some but I only care what it looks like at address and how it feels in my hand as I don't see it when I am putting. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

My local Edwin Watts had some putters that had these grips and I got to roll a few with them.  The definitely feel comfortable in the hand and have an interesting texture to them that is almost a raised rubber "droplets" material.  I got to try the Nexgen Lydia grip as well as the Nexgen Black 1.25.  Not quite sure how I felt about the little bumps but the shape felt very natural and comfortable.  Very interesting to see how things shape up for them.

My bag is a revolving door!

Archived