Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

When isTaylorMade going to release the R11 driver and irons?

odyssey putters

When will TaylorMade release the R11 driver or irons?

Timeframe

Guesses, Rumors, Facts welcome

If they follow their normal pattern... tomorrow. The r11 SuperQuick would then be released in February, followed by the r11 SuperHyper in August '11. :D

I'm just having fun with you. Honestly, though, they do have HUGE turnover rates... not cool for the retailers. If you get a version of r9, you'll most likely get the exact same club only with a different paint scheme (there are a few differences: original r9 is 430cc, r9 460 is 460cc (no MWT), r9 SuperTri is the two original concepts rolled into one). Unless they put interchangable face technology ( :( ) on the r11, you won't be missing anything.

I guess when they come out with some sort of new innovation. The r5 came out when they had clubs with different pre-set weights. The r7 came out when they introduced MWT. The R9 came out when they introduced FCT. I would imagine 1 or 2 more versions of the R9 before that happens though.

I'm betting it'll be out by the beginning of 2011. Gotta start the new year with something new and improved and longer and straighter and and and..... :D

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

Ur forgetting, interchangeable address plates so you can match your outfits to the club!!!

Maybe interchangeable face plates? Conforming and Non Conforming???

Will be interesting if they followed Adam's and came out with a system similar to the Distance Fitting System aka DFS?

Archived