Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MyGolfSpy Golf Gadget Review Job - APPLY NOW!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

MyGolfSpy Golf Gadget Review Job - APPLY NOW!

Have a passion for golf gadgets? Have you been dying to share your thoughts on many of the great golf gadgets currently on the market? Want a chance to be able to review those gadgets on MyGolfSpy?

Well we are looking for one or two writers to contribute product reviews to MyGolfSpy.com and the MyGolfSpy Forum. The reviewer(s) will get the chance to test out the latest golf apparel, golf accessories, golf training aids, etc.

As a contributing writer to MyGolfSpy you will be part of the team that comes up with a list of products to review. We are looking for the most interesting, unique, well-designed products that golfers are dying to see reviewed or items not on their radar just yet. Reviews must be at least 250-450 words in length. And include multiple photos of the product being reviewed. All reviews must be 100% un-biased and come from the heart.

Requirements:

1. Must have strong writing skills and be able to provide examples of previous writing assignments. Experience writing product reviews is a plus.

2. Must know how to structure and format posts so that they are presented in a clean and professional manner.

3. Must be able to write 1-2 articles (minimum 250 words each) per month.

4. Must have a passion for golf gadgets, apparel and accessories.

5. Must be independent and driven to provide the best and most thorough reviews on the web.

We are looking for a long term writer(s), so reliability is key.

Apply Now

Apply to [email protected]

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

We sent this out in an email to all the readers on the forum and blog and WOW is all I have to say.

There are already 250+ of you who have emailed us in just a few hours wanting to do reviews. I cannot thank you guys enough for supporting this site and all that we are trying to do for the golf consumer. It means a lot to me and still amazes me the response I get every time I send out emails like this.

We might not get the support from some of the big golf companies but I feel if we continue to stay on track and keep this all about the golfer and not the OEM's this site might just go places.

Now I am off to sort through all these emails :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

#TruthDigest

Archived