Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

FIRST LOOK! - Adams 9088 LDA Driver

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Yeah that gutter on the F11 can be a little distracting at first but the FW is pretty good and I got used to it pretty fast. Don't even see it anymore.

#TruthDigest

6* well that should work on windy days....... that or I need to swing at approx. 135mph! lol

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Yeah that gutter on the F11 can be a little distracting at first but the FW is pretty good and I got used to it pretty fast. Don't even see it anymore.

Hey Boss man, where is you WITB thread? I think some of the guys would like to see what MR. SPY is playing when he has a spare minute to actually play this game of golf! :P

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

• SPY VIP

Well I just had surgery for hip #1 and hip #2 is right around the corner so my bag is useless right now. But I will definitely get something together for you on this one.

#TruthDigest

Damned... Get well soon bro. These LDA heads look great, are the LS versions the same color scheme and appearance like the previous LS/LDA versions?

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Well I just had surgery for hip #1 and hip #2 is right around the corner so my bag is useless right now. But I will definitely get something together for you on this one.

Sorry my friend. WOW I thought I had it bad having two surgeries in the last 3 years. First trying to repair my ACL at age 43, then after going through all that only to have total knee replacement at age 45. So I can feel for you. It's taken me since 4-8-08 until just recently where I can say i'm finally getting close to doing normal things again. So I wish you luck to you Mr. GOLFSPY! Hope you get to feeling better so we can play a round someday.

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

• SPY VIP

Ahhh...thanks man...but don't be sorry. Hell I am just glad they can fix them. 5 years ago they had to cut you wide open to do this now its not too bad. Not replacement so hopefully recovery won't be that bad....called Femro Acetubular Hip Empingment. Same surgery A-Rod had last year before the season started.

I am so looking forward to being back to the way it was and being to get on the floor and play with my kids for once. Trying to get it all done so by Jan. I will be able to get back to the things I did before it happened. Maybe we can set-up a MGS Golf Tourney after it is all done.

#TruthDigest

I like the 6* will have to keep this one on the must try list.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Ahhh...thanks man...but don't be sorry. Hell I am just glad they can fix them. 5 years ago they had to cut you wide open to do this now its not too bad. Not replacement so hopefully recovery won't be that bad....called Femro Acetubular Hip Empingment. Same surgery A-Rod had last year before the season started.

I am so looking forward to being back to the way it was and being to get on the floor and play with my kids for once. Trying to get it all done so by Jan. I will be able to get back to the things I did before it happened. Maybe we can set-up a MGS Golf Tourney after it is all done.

I know how that is not being able to play with your kids. Had hernia surgery last summer and couldn't pick my son up for a month plus. I could only imagine anything longer than that, and wish you a speedy recovery.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Well I wish you luck as with any surgery there's always risk so I'll say a few prayers for you that you have a very successful surgery. Hope that all goes well and that someday we do have our first annual MGS Open! I surely would like to meet all the great guys we have hear @ MyGolfSpy.com..... :blush:

God Bless,

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

4 surgeries in 4 years on my knees and from experience, not being able to play with your kids has its benefits. I tried to stretch out my legs on the floor so I could reach the kids a few days after my first surgery and ended up with a 2 year old mistaking my newly cut knee for a range ball with his 7 iron. :blink:

Nothing helps you find a lost ball better than a provisional hit straight down the middle.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived