Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

SPOTTED! - 2012 Titleist Vokey Japan Wedges

GolfSpy_X

Vokeys have always been some of the softest and best playing wedges in the game. Being cast has never been a detractor, to me.

Love the new look, very clean.

Cast or forged, Vokeys are always in the top 3 in my book.

LaMont in AZ

I appreciate how he kept the back simple and not cluttered. It's much nicer than the new cleveland wedge for ex.

I agree with the not cluttered look.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

I just want to know why Titleist wont make a 46 degree wedge for US. I have looked for one for a couple of weeks and the only one I could find was bent, so I had to settle for a cleveland.

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

• 1 month later...

Nicest/cleanest wedge design I have ever seen, any idea where these can be purchased then shipped to Canada? Thanks in advance guys!!

J.R

Taylormade Golf Extraordinaire.

Go GeeGee's.

Seems like a lot of bounce for a 46*.

Shambles

Hmmmm. That is exactly what I was thinking

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Very nice looking wedge, but these clubs just seem to look the same year after year (wedges in general). I don't really know where the innovation is in most of them to be worth changing actual ones (other than the obvious wearing off)...

Very nice looking wedge, but these clubs just seem to look the same year after year (wedges in general). I don't really know where the innovation is in most of them to be worth changing actual ones (other than the obvious wearing off)...

I can sympathize with that point of view.

Regardless that I have purchassed and do own a number of wedges from various manufacture, I'm still bagging a wedge I've owned 20+ years. It's stainless and the flange has worn to the extent that the stampings are being affected but the damn thing is so useful I can't retire it permanently.

Shambles

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to ask again but any chance ANYONE knows how to get my hands on some of these in any way possible i.e shipped to Canada if possible. A link to a website or contact info would be great... THANKS!!

Taylormade Golf Extraordinaire.

Go GeeGee's.

Archived