ronniemac

BRAND NEW SPY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
  • Handicap:13

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:08 PM

I do not wear a glove because I can't get one on. I have dupuytrens contrature. I used to interlock but my hands got so bad I quit playing for 25 years. I think you can never quit this game. I thought about it everyday and finally started back with no glove and a ten finger grip. I have to force the grip under the pinky on both hands. I found I do better with midsize Lamkin classic wrap grips. I make my clubs and currently use Snakeyes 685OS irons and Apollo Acculite 85 shafts. I install my grips by using masking tape instead of 2 sided tape. I do not use solvents. I use a small compressor set at about 45psi and a needle inflator. All cheap at Harbor Freight. I use about a strip of 2" masking tape the length of the grip, spray it lightly with mineral spirits, stick the inflator in the end of the grip, get the grip started and gently blow it on making sure to get it all the way down before releasing the air pressure. Makes it simple to remove the grips also if you care to reuse them. Maybe I should do that in the DIY section, but most likely someone has.

Attached Files

• Attached File  199.JPG   588.87KB   0 downloads

Taylormade Stage 2 10.5 SK Fiber Helium shaft
taylormade superfast 2.0 3 wood Graphite Design shaft
superfast 2.0 5 wood Aldila NVS shaft
Adams Idea Tech V4 hybrid 4-GW Bassara shaft
Snakeyes forged 52,56,60 wedges Apollo Hump shaft
Odyssey #7 Metal X putter
Bagboy revolver pro bag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Latest Status Updates

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      17 Apr
    hckymeyer

I just had to move my golf cart so I could get my snow blower out...

Show comments (8)
View All Updates

Our Sponsors