Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

2012 PGA SHOW - Switch Belts

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

And a few more...I think comparisons to Swatch are probably accurate. Not sure I'd wear a plastic belt myself, but the color possibilities are pretty amazing.

vega.jpg

vega-2.jpg

vega-3.jpg

vega-4.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

This was one of the best booths at the show from the perspective of, "You can't walk by and NOT look at it." The colors were so bright and well organized and pretty, it was very inviting. Sadly, there were not a lot of booths that you could say that about...

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

What is the price on these? If cheap enough I can see grabbing a couple to mix in here and there. Bit like Loudmouth shorts. Occasionally they need to make it to the course.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

What is the price on these? If cheap enough I can see grabbing a couple to mix in here and there. Bit like Loudmouth shorts. Occasionally they need to make it to the course.

$30 for the belt with $7 for additional buckles. Not sure about that :huh:

http://switchbelt.com/index.html

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I'm with Matt on this one, the booth itself wasn't anything special, but the belts yell for attention, and you can't help but look. At first I wanted to laugh, then I looked a second time, then I found myself picking one of these up.

I think the price is probably more expensive than need be, but I wouldn't say they are over-priced too much at $30. If they were any cheaper, they'd start to corner themselves as a "cheap plastic belt."

• 10 months later...

And a few more...I think comparisons to Swatch are probably accurate. Not sure I'd wear a plastic belt myself, but the color possibilities are pretty amazing.

I got one of these for christmas. The olive green one. Think it's called "Green Beret". I was leery about the "plastic" but these belts are cool. I was also worried about them being skinny, but they are 1.25" wide and look good. I like them.....I'll be getting a couple more to mix colors.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Archived