Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Should be playing golf all weekend but instead this is my view for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Still struggling with lack of time for any meaningful practice (agreed to be a site coordinator for AARP Tax Aide volunteer tax prep and it takes a huge amount of time).  Short game has been for crap.  Also, trying to get some consistency with the lesson program and a substantial shortening of my backswing.  Succeeding by and large (but, admittedly, my new super short backswing is about the same as the average players normal backswing).  Anyways, despite numerous "quality shots" on the front nine, including two ever so slightly tugged shots that resulted in penalty strokes, I was a double bogie machine, with the only three bad shots resulting in penalty strokes. With an off short game on that nine, pulled it with an awesome 49.  Back nine, entirely different, felt confident over the ball, parred 4 of the first 5 holes. Quality shots on virtually all of the full shots on the nine (with the exception of the 54 yd shanked PW mentioned in another post).  Double bogie on that hole, but a fairly solid 41 on the back.  Encouraged by the consistent and long ball striking on the back nine.  

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Played 27 yesterday. If you watched the Vallspar you know that I encountered gusty and shifting wind conditions. I had 38, 38, 38. By the final nine the wind had laid down to reasonable but was from a totally different direction which made it very sporty. In one case I was 50 yards farther off the tee than the earlier 9.

For those who have played Bayou with me I drove it inside of 150 on 1. It was 269 according to my friend's GPS watch. Sadly I hit my approach over the green into a bush and proceeded to make 8. I birdied three of the next 5 holes to get most of it back though. 5 was a 7 iron down wind from 171 earlier and a five hybrid into the wind the 2nd time. I hit the exact same drive on 7 both times and had 280 to the green the first time, 249 the second time. It's amazing the difference the wind velocity and direction makes.

I could actually remove the long for me tag and say that I was long for my age yesterday.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Hang in there, Kev!

A friend from Texas told me Florida is windier than Texas, and I believe it.

Another guy told me the golf season in Florida is pretty much over by June each year: too hot. For those of us who play year round here, we know all the challenges each season brings: wind, mosquitos, sand fleas, love bugs, heat, rain, hurricanes, snow birds, heat and humidity. Did I mention skin cancer? How about lightning? To be a golfer year-round in Florida, you have to be dedicated! Or insane.

47/41/38 the 38 had 3 birdies and 2 doubles. Started off horrible and improved as the day progressed. Went back out for extra 9 and recovered more than what I had lost on the first 18. My wedges were deadly this afternoon. Shots from 75 to 90 yards were spot on....ball was rolling I had a 310 yard drive on the last hole, followed by a 90 yard wedge and a 6 foot birdie putt. Great finish!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Hang in there, Kev!

A friend from Texas told me Florida is windier than Texas, and I believe it.

Another guy told me the golf season in Florida is pretty much over by June each year: too hot. For those of us who play year round here, we know all the challenges each season brings: wind, mosquitos, sand fleas, love bugs, heat, rain, hurricanes, snow birds, heat and humidity. Did I mention skin cancer? How about lightning? To be a golfer year-round in Florida, you have to be dedicated! Or insane.

Eh, I don't know about some of this.  At least if one golfs within a  couple of miles of the coasts (and why would you not?), the heat is not normally a factor.  Yes, it gets hot, but never so much as to interfere with or prevent play.  The bugs?  At least near the coasts, never a factor.  Lightning?  In 11 years here, golfing twice or more a week, albeit near the coast and normally morning golf, only one round cut short by lighting danger (ocean breezes are wonderful for dissipating the  T-showers).  Wind?  I used to do wind farm financing.  Did you know that Florida has the WORST wind profile in the USA for wind energy?  Last I heard, we still only have two utility scale wind turbines in the state (versus several thousand in Texas).  Hurricanes--none in the last 10 years (knock on wood).  Lastly, our glorious sunshine--they make sunscreen for that.

Oh, the snow birds.  Well, yes, if you live near the coasts, you have to deal with that, but not if you live north of Daytona.  Snow bird season is actually slow season in north Florida.  

I think year round golf here is pretty awesome.  The only round we cancelled in the past year was because it was too frigging cold!

Ahhhh... playing in the great Pacific Northwest today.  Temps in the 50's and winds 15-25 mph, reminds me of FLORIDA last month except it's drier here!!   :D

My wife and I played as a twosome stuck behind a bunch of foursomes, and just in front of the Lewis & Clark HS golf team, boys and girls.  They came down from Spokane, about 2 hours north, to play our course because it will be one of their state playoff courses later this spring.  We talked to the 4 guys in the group behind us quite a bit because we had to wait on every shot; several  times there were 4 groups on a hole.  My wife grew up playing golf in Spokane so she had a lot to talk about with them.  Nice guys!  

On hole #4 a 150 yard par 3 with a 50 foot drop in elevation into a howling 25 mph wind, I hit it to 6 feet and got golf claps and tipped my hat.  #TourSauce    I managed to a mediocre 84 but my wife struggled in the wind to a 98, much worse than her 84 last weekend.  We shall see what tomorrow brings.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Ahhhh... playing in the great Pacific Northwest today.

On hole #4 a 150 yard par 3 with a 50 foot drop in elevation into a howling 25 mph wind, I hit it to 6 feet and got golf claps and tipped my hat.  #TourSauce    I managed to a mediocre 84 but my wife struggled in the wind to a 98, much worse than her 84 last weekend.  We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Way to go Kenny! BTW it was 87* yesterday at Pebble Creek GC.....just saying

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Kenny's arrival and stay corresponded with our cold snap. Funny how that works. I with Jax, is it warm at times in the summers? You bet but by the coast late or earlier it's bearable and it's 80 today. It was 80 yesterday too and the day before that and tge day before that and the day before that.....

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

First full round with the King F6s. What sweet clubs. I hit 28% GIR vs the 22% YTD. Actually did better than that. Shot +7 and +5 for 84. Finished with 4 pars and a birdie. The irons just glide thru the turf and over the sand. I'm now looking at iron shots as opportunity, not dread. The game is fun again! Hit 4i 214 to reach a Par 5 in 2! (Downwind). Last week I didn't even carry a 4i.

Kenny's arrival and stay corresponded with our cold snap. Funny how that works. I with Jax, is it warm at times in the summers? You bet but by the coast late or earlier it's bearable and it's 80 today. It was 80 yesterday too and the day before that and tge day before that and the day before that.....

2 more days and I'll be landing in that 80's! Hopefully my scores will follow suit.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Way to go Getagrip!

Glad to here that you like the F6's.......I'm still gaming the Bio Cell's and like most every shot with them.  Hopefully, we can get together before too long and play around.

Well......  my wife and I played yesterday.  We had a 10:50 tee time; at 10:15 it started to rain which we had expected and we dressed for it.  It rained pretty hard the entire front nine; then quit and the wind started blowing around 15-25 mph.  In the middle of the back nine the wind picked up to 25-35 with higher gusts, and it rained again hard for one hole.  Did I mentioned that my course only has a few trees so there is not much shelter.  I still managed to shoot 85 which seems to be about my average score lately with the wind blowing.  Getting pretty tired of it.

I will say that my new True Linkswear Elements shoes are waterproof.  With the rain gear I stayed dry.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Are you walking Kenny?

Are you walking Kenny?

I walk during the week with guys from the club.  On the weekends I ride with my wife.  She prefers riding but might start walking when the weather gets a little nicer.  I stay warmer when I walk; when riding I have to drive and my hands get cold.

The front nine has some steep hills to climb on a few holes; the back nine is a little flatter.  She might be willing to walk the back nine after work when we have more daylight.  DST has helped already but another couple of weeks will shed a little more light in the evening.

+7 and +9 for 88. Windy and crowded. 8/14 fwys, 4/18 gir, 1 bird, 6pars, 4 doubles and a triple. Still learning the King F6s.

Some highlights : #1 HC, hit fwy. 170 to the middle of the green. My old clubs, this would be 5i, but the F6s are strong. I pulled 6i. Ball is a nice, high draw, carries 180, bounces over the back 5 yds over the green. I dropped another ball, pull 7i. Another nice high draw, lands at 165 and stops 10 ft from the pin. Amazing!

On a Par 5, 2d shot-- 4i downwind, nice medium low shot never leaves the stick: 215 yds. Next hole, turn around, against the wind, Par 3 180. 4i again, low draw, just carries the front edge and stops pin high. The 4i sets up like a hybrid, it's a hollow iron with a wide sole. But--180 yds straight into the wind!? I haven't carried any more than a 5i in years.

I did manage to chunk a few, and I doubled 4 of the last 6 holes, but that was poor short game, chipping against the grain in wet, sticky grass. Loving these F6s.

Played with the retired guys this morning at the club. Shot 39-44 for an 83. Felt like I played ok. Driver was better, irons were solid again. Putted pretty well. Around the greens was decent. Hit two balls in the water on the back 9 that hurt. Mainly just stupid bogies from 120 and in. Course was wet so I was hesitant with my wedges. Good idea. Just need to swing the damn things and let the bounce do it's job.

Did put the Titleist T-MB 3 iron in play for the first time. That thing is beautiful. Hit 5/5 fairways with it off the tee and 2 good shots off the deck on two of the par 5s. It's surprisingly easy to hit and I don't hook it off the planet. I can even hit cuts with it. It will be kicking my hybrid out of the bag.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Played hookey today so I could golf in the morning with the Babae Zaharias Tuesday Game, get my teeth cleaned then vote!

I carded a 39/42=81. Great round with a 45 ft birdie putt on #2 then a 35 ft birdie putt on #17, both made! 17 was our last hole as we started on 18 with a shotgun start. Didn't iwn in the game (3 points off the money and both birdies cut).

Got my teeth cleaned, my dental hygienist does a fabulous job.

I got to the precinct(local church) and voted.....very important!

Shot 43+47 for 90 today. Skulled a couple short iron/wedge. First time that's happened in years. That's from reading Golf Magazine. Second skull lead to a triple. Had a triple, 3 doubles, 9 bogies and 5 pars. 8 fwys, 4 greens, 35 putts. Bad greens on this course, weeds and dead chewed areas. Pulled too many iron shots left, couldn't get up and down with crap putting. Courses are really bad with racoons digging all over, looks like the moon, no decent lie or stance. That's a pretty average round for me, but I would have liked to break 90.

Trying to see where it went bad, I noticed my doubles and triple came on the #1, #2, #4 and #13 HC holes. The #13 was the first hole. So the tough holes got me. Makes me feel better. Need to figure out how to play those holes.

I went to my course late today and one of the guys that I usually play with during the week was there so we walked the front nine. I shot +3 for a 40 (par 37). I had 5 putts for birdie and didn't make any of them. However, yesterday the course was closed while they aerated the greens, so I don't feel so bad. It tied my best score on the front this year.

Shot 43+47 for 90 today. Skulled a couple short iron/wedge. First time that's happened in years. That's from reading Golf Magazine. Second skull lead to a triple. Had a triple, 3 doubles, 9 bogies and 5 pars. 8 fwys, 4 greens, 35 putts. Bad greens on this course, weeds and dead chewed areas. Pulled too many iron shots left, couldn't get up and down with crap putting. Courses are really bad with racoons digging all over, looks like the moon, no decent lie or stance. That's a pretty average round for me, but I would have liked to break 90.

Trying to see where it went bad, I noticed my doubles and triple came on the #1, #2, #4 and #13 HC holes. The #13 was the first hole. So the tough holes got me. Makes me feel better. Need to figure out how to play those holes.

Sometimes on the more difficult holes it's better to just play for a bogey, what I mean take les then driver lay up to a good distance on in 3 and 2 putt, we have a couple holes like this at our club, sometimes you try to eliminate the double or triple and just take the bogey, if some of the issue is water, then that's a different scenario, is there any way to play away from the water? Or do you have to go directly over the water with no option? np sure of his makes any sense or not for you, but I think anytime you can eliminate a big number, by taking the bogey, it will help your score a lot.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Sometimes on the more difficult holes it's better to just play for a bogey, what I mean take les then driver lay up to a good distance on in 3 and 2 putt, we have a couple holes like this at our club, sometimes you try to eliminate the double or triple and just take the bogey, if some of the issue is water, then that's a different scenario, is there any way to play away from the water? Or do you have to go directly over the water with no option? np sure of his makes any sense or not for you, but I think anytime you can eliminate a big number, by taking the bogey, it will help your score a lot.

It's a good strategy.  I do it a lot on a couple of holes that really have little trouble on them, but when the wind is blowing like it has lately, I cannot get to the green in regulation.  They are also hard holes where I would get a stroke anyway and bogey is expected most of the time.  It seems like if I try to get close, then I can make a big number.  If I just play to a yardage and hit my SCORs into the green, I will have a putt for par and bogey is the worst score.  Not a bad play under certain conditions.  

Kor, Kenny,

That's good advice, thanks. The #1 HC hole, Par4, has a creek running across the fairway at around 220, to carry you need 240 in the air. With my M1, the creek is the perfect distance to drink my ball. So that means 3W layup, leaving 175-200 to the green. The green is problematic. It's 20 ft, yes, feet, deep (front to back), 50 yds wide. The right front is guarded by a large deep bunker. The green lies at a 45* angle to the fairway, with the left side closer and the right side further back, behind the trap. So the approach must be to the left side. This avoids the trap and leaves plenty of green to pitch to. So to be left of the green, you need to be center or right side of fairway. Left side is blocked by trees. Even if your approach is left, you must be pin high, because of the narrow green. Long brings the elevated back edge and the trap into play. Short leaves the trap in play, or if the flag is left, you're short-sided on a very narrow green. BTW, this particular green has had a fungus problem for years; the grass is bumpy or non-existent, so 2-putt is good.

Yesterday I hit 3W 202 to the left edge of fwy and was blocked by the trees. Hit 7i over the trees to 20 yds short. Had a delicate pitch to a middle flag, needed to avoid bunker right and not go long over the back. Left it short on the front collar. Chip shot goes 10 ft, but needed 15 ft. 2-putts on bumpy green for double. It got me again, but I deserved it. The only good shot was the 7i layup. Once you're approaching from any side but from the left, you've got a big distance control problem.

Kor, Kenny,

That's good advice, thanks. The #1 HC hole, Par4, has a creek running across the fairway at around 220, to carry you need 240 in the air. With my M1, the creek is the perfect distance to drink my ball. So that means 3W layup, leaving 175-200 to the green. The green is problematic. It's 20 ft, yes, feet, deep (front to back), 50 yds wide. The right front is guarded by a large deep bunker. The green lies at a 45* angle to the fairway, with the left side closer and the right side further back, behind the trap. So the approach must be to the left side. This avoids the trap and leaves plenty of green to pitch to. So to be left of the green, you need to be center or right side of fairway. Left side is blocked by trees. Even if your approach is left, you must be pin high, because of the narrow green. Long brings the elevated back edge and the trap into play. Short leaves the trap in play, or if the flag is left, you're short-sided on a very narrow green. BTW, this particular green has had a fungus problem for years; the grass is bumpy or non-existent, so 2-putt is good.

Yesterday I hit 3W 202 to the left edge of fwy and was blocked by the trees. Hit 7i over the trees to 20 yds short. Had a delicate pitch to a middle flag, needed to avoid bunker right and not go long over the back. Left it short on the front collar. Chip shot goes 10 ft, but needed 15 ft. 2-putts on bumpy green for double. It got me again, but I deserved it. The only good shot was the 7i layup. Once you're approaching from any side but from the left, you've got a big distance control problem.

Sounds like more short game practice is needed.  :)  

Since I joined my new club last fall, I have spent a lot of time chipping and pitching in the practice area.  My old course didn't really have a good area, so I had to do it on the course; which was OK but I had to let people play though if I stayed on one hole.  The other reason that I didn't do very much short game work before is that the greens were unlike any other course in the area, and practice on that course was only good if I only played there.  My new course has fast, firm greens and are more predictable so practicing is much more beneficial to me.  I have gotten used to the green speed, but sometimes the breaks still surprise me!

Ken, absolutely right, short game has been my bane for a long time. Funny, I have the same problem : the short game practice area at my course is crappy. It's next to the parking lot, so a skull or errant shot can do real damage, but also, there are no tight lies. All the grass surrounds are 4-6inch deep sawgrass. To practice, I also do it on the course, but that's limited for obvious reasons. But that's what I need, so thanks for confirming that. It's been too crowded to practice on the course lately. Maybe I'll try to find another place.

My club last year had fast greens, unlike my current course, and great short game practice areas: a chipping /putting green (both allowed ), a separate pitching green for shots up to 50-90 yds, and a short iron range for shots up to 160. And a double-ended full range. I practiced a lot and enjoyed it as much as playing. Unfortunately it was a long drive in tough traffic, so it actually led to my playing less golf. So I quit after a year, and re-joined my current course, about 10 minutes away, but not nearly so nice.

Ken, absolutely right, short game has been my bane for a long time. Funny, I have the same problem : the short game practice area at my course is crappy. It's next to the parking lot, so a skull or errant shot can do real damage, but also, there are no tight lies. All the grass surrounds are 4-6inch deep sawgrass. To practice, I also do it on the course, but that's limited for obvious reasons. But that's what I need, so thanks for confirming that. It's been too crowded to practice on the course lately. Maybe I'll try to find another place.

My club last year had fast greens, unlike my current course, and great short game practice areas: a chipping /putting green (both allowed ), a separate pitching green for shots up to 50-90 yds, and a short iron range for shots up to 160. And a double-ended full range. I practiced a lot and enjoyed it as much as playing. Unfortunately it was a long drive in tough traffic, so it actually led to my playing less golf. So I quit after a year, and re-joined my current course, about 10 minutes away, but not nearly so nice.

Last year I actually spent time here at my new course before I joined. This is where I did the MGS Forum putter test of the Nike Converge. The practice area sounds a lot like yours at your old club; nice! I hope you can find another place to practice that's closer.

Low 60's today; no, not my score!! I walked 18 with the guys. First day in quite awhile that there was very little wind. Shirtsleeve day, woo hoo!! Shot 82 with a 40 foot bomb for birdie. I'm liking this warming trend.

EDIT:  Forgot pic of today's round

image4 (1).jpg

Clearly, if you have your priorities straight, you oughta move!!!

I hope today was a rust knock off day.

On the range, I could do no wrong...on the course, everything left me.

Shot a 97 at San Carlos in Estero, FL.

https://www.golfpadgps.com/round/RHG25N#1

But, I had 29 putts, so I've got that going for me.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!