Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Today was Day 1 of our Spring Blitz......I shot 42/44 with no birdies and 7/14 fairways with 5 GIRs and 36 putts.....it was a struggle, but I finished +1 on my points so I am in 5th place going into .Day 2 tomorrow. We have 42 players in the tourney so I guess I am doing okay. The greens had dried out and were very fast, giving a lot of players many problems. I got into trouble, two water ball penalties, bunkers, but managed to scramble. Played the Bridgestone 330RX today....good distance but did not stop on green as quick as I wanted.....Tomorrow is Day 2, hoping to keep my driver in the fairway better giving me better chances to get to the greens in regulation.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Last week Saturday, went out and shot 76 from the tips of the second hardest public course in my area. 38/38 with 28 putts. Went back the next day and tore my meniscus. Went from the top to the bottom of a rollercoaster really quick.

Callaway XR Pro 8* - Project X LZ 6.0
Callaway XR 15* - Project X LZ 6.0

Tour Issue Taylormade R15 19* - Motore Speeder 661 X
Cobra King Pro CB 4-PW - Project X 6.5
Callaway MD3 Black Shamrock LE - 50, 54, 58 - Tour Issue DG S200
Odyssey Works #7 CH

Flew back from Miami last night and not exactly golf weather yet on Long Island. Actually has some wet snow this afternoon.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1460242075.918020.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

So, you're playing Saturday at this stage right? Should be 68 ° here, so, I'll be scouting out a course to play.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

What was the swing change, jax?

After 30+ years of struggling with a very, very long backswing and the inconsistencies inherent in it, I have finally found, and starting to groove, a short backswing.  Actually, by real standards, my "short backswing" is a regular length backswing.  But to me, it feels like a quarter backswing, kind of like a chip shot.  But, however it feels, I have been able to just move forward with the swing without the feeling that I have to rush it to get the club through.  In my last round, I had only one swing where I felt that the backswing got away from me (and guess what, a duck hook).  I actually have confidence now that I can hit a really powerful shot with the shorter feel swing.  

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Only played 9. Even through 7 then finished double triple. Don't have my golf stamina yet. Got tired and lazy and started hooking everything.

:taylormade-small: R15 White 10.5° Accra FX-260 M4

:titelist-small:        915F 3W Aldila Rogue Black 110 stiff 

:titelist-small:        915H 4H MRC Diamana D+ Whiteboard 90 HY Stiff

:titelist-small:        716 T-MB 3 iron True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:taylormade-small: Rsi 2's 5-9 - True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:vokey-small: SM6 46

:vokey-small: SM6 52* 

:vokey-small: SM6 56*  

:callaway-small:  Mack Daddy 2 PM grind 60* 

:scotty-cameron-1:   Newport 2.5 Dual Balance

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

Game Golf : kfilly20

Played really poorly today, 88, but the wind was ridiculously tough, against the wind on 7,8,9 three of the toughest holes on he course, and then 15,16,17,18 are all straight into a 15 mph wind. With gist of 25, to full club wind on all of those holes unless you got it up into the wind, then it didn't matter it was going to come up short, we pretty much had the same wind that the pros had at Augusta. Oh, and the temps were down, it was 35 when we started. In the cold wind, so that didnt help.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

So, you're playing Saturday at this stage right? Should be 68 ° here, so, I'll be scouting out a course to play.

Maybe today. Rain and snow showers most of Saturday.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Say it ain't so!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

No golf in MI, April 10, springtime in the D..

20160410_130758.jpg

Will it ever end?

I have many photos from friends and family in Michigan that look just like this one, i can honestly without any doubt say, I do t miss it at all, ever.

Only got in 9 again. Worst I've played in probably 5 years. 4 tee shots never got off the ground. Duffed 2 pitches. Everything else went way right. On 9 I finally hit 1 good shot. A 3H from 245 to about 10 feet. Wanted to hang myself from the nearest tree after I was done.

:taylormade-small: R15 White 10.5° Accra FX-260 M4

:titelist-small:        915F 3W Aldila Rogue Black 110 stiff 

:titelist-small:        915H 4H MRC Diamana D+ Whiteboard 90 HY Stiff

:titelist-small:        716 T-MB 3 iron True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:taylormade-small: Rsi 2's 5-9 - True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:vokey-small: SM6 46

:vokey-small: SM6 52* 

:vokey-small: SM6 56*  

:callaway-small:  Mack Daddy 2 PM grind 60* 

:scotty-cameron-1:   Newport 2.5 Dual Balance

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

Game Golf : kfilly20

My 3rd time out.  45 degrees and a slight breeze.  Still snow on the ground in shaded areas, but the course played relatively well.  While I was pleased with my short game (which was certainly improved by slow/soft conditions), I struggled with keeping still in my transition.  Driver/long irons were not cooperating.  Shot an 80 (+8).  I'm pleased considering its only a few strokes off my hcp.  I am certain my worst golf is yet to come :)

:ping-small: S57 DG S300 stiff

:taylormade-small:  M1 430 8.5 Matrix Black Tie 

:ping-small:  Tour Wedges stiff

:taylormade-small:  SLDR 16* mini driver Fuji Speeder stiff

:taylormade-small: SLDR 21* hybrid Fuji Speeder stiff

:cameron-small: Futura  Superstroke mid slim 2.0

:taylormade-small:  project (a) #7's

Walked the North course today. Shot 41+46 for 87. Actually played better than that. Fantastic putting today, 28 putts, 9x 1-putts. Figured out something and started to hit straight shots. That was unbelievable. Parred the last 2 holes, which are tough. Got up & down for par or birdie 5x.

The weather today was slightly warm enough to play golf, so I played golf. 41* on the first tee and about 36* when I finished two hours later but still better than not playing. My home club is growing in nicely and should be back to normal conditions in a few weeks if the weather holds.

Hit it well tee to green and really liking the 815 Alpha setup a lot more than I thought I would. Had a time constraint to get to my sons football game so I only putted out on the first 13 holes but was +2 until that point. Maybe I will even get to play another round this week if the weather forecast holds.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Day 2 Spring Blitz: shot a 40/45=85 which was +3 on my points average yielding a +4 total. This got me tied for 4th place.!....WooHoo! $275!

Again, my drives were somewhat inconsistent......need to work on that. I made a judgement call that turned out to be very bad. Used my driver on par 5 #17. The tee box has been temporarily moved forward about 10 yards while they redo the tee box....this puts my drive dead into a creek....ugh! I chose my driver today, with fav wind, thought I could clear it. Faded right into brush to right of creek. That cost me two points and a tie for 3rd!

Overall, west her was terrific and the golf was great fun!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Wrapped up our 2 day event. We played well and the team that won beat us on 18 with a birdie to our par. Can't be mad to lose that way lol. Myself, I started out rough again but finished really good. Had a 10 on a par 5 that stung a bit. 48/40 for so so 88. Finishing 2nd ain't all bad

Sent using the MSG app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

We We tested the theory that there are 18 holes because there are 18 shots in a bottle of scotch today. 7 shots each and there was still some left. I'm thinking it's more like 28 shots in the bottle! Don't ask what I shot. :)

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Only got in 9 again. Worst I've played in probably 5 years. 4 tee shots never got off the ground. Duffed 2 pitches. Everything else went way right. On 9 I finally hit 1 good shot. A 3H from 245 to about 10 feet. Wanted to hang myself from the nearest tree after I was done.

Been there, done that. Trust me if you can't hit a straight golf shot it's very hard to work out the specifics of the post round hanging.

I'm so sorry for my up north friends. I saw all kind of snowy scenes on facebook yesterday and then there's my pic of those three shots of Glenlivedt 18 year old along with my friend Dennis wearing shorts. If it's any consolation it was 82 but we had swirling winds that had turned our greens crusty, you could hear the crunching when you were walking on them. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Didn't have Glenlivet, but my group shared the Wild Turkey American Honey Sting both Saturday & Sunday.

Rev, I would love to have been in your group yesterday, testing that theory.

After 30+ years of struggling with a very, very long backswing and the inconsistencies inherent in it, I have finally found, and starting to groove, a short backswing.  Actually, by real standards, my "short backswing" is a regular length backswing.  But to me, it feels like a quarter backswing, kind of like a chip shot.  But, however it feels, I have been able to just move forward with the swing without the feeling that I have to rush it to get the club through.  In my last round, I had only one swing where I felt that the backswing got away from me (and guess what, a duck hook).  I actually have confidence now that I can hit a really powerful shot with the shorter feel swing.  

About 12 years ago I told my wife to shorten her backswing.  She had a John Daly swing that generated no real power on the downswing; it was just  a longer swing.  When she shortened it, she was straighter of the tee, much more consistent and actually hit the ball further.  Keep it up!!  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

attachicon.gif0410161556.jpgWe We tested the theory that there are 18 holes because there are 18 shots in a bottle of scotch today. 7 shots each and there was still some left. I'm thinking it's more like 28 shots in the bottle! Don't ask what I shot. :)

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Sounds like you were at least +7.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Tee it up; Tee it up; Tee it up; Tee it on the ground; Tee it up; Tee it up; Tee it up; Tee it on the ground; Tee it up.    Shot 41

Tee it up; Tee it up; Tee it on the ground; Tee it up; Tee it up; Tee it on the ground; Tee it up; Tee it on the ground; Tee it up.   Shot 36.

77 on Saturday; that was the temperature and my score.  It was a good round considering that last Wednesday night I caught a cold from my wife.  I felt lousy on Saturday, so I just made nice easy swings; I could hardly breathe and got tired very quickly. but somehow I made decent shots.

Not so much on Sunday...  Shot 85 with 3 doubles.  Actually, I had 4 doubles, because I got another one at the turn.  

Hole #3 par 4 has been my nemesis hole.  This is what it looks like from the forward tee after my wife's drive.

IMG_0438 (1).jpg

This is what it looks like from behind the green.

IMG_0352.jpg

The hazard runs all the way down the left side of the fairway with "fingers" that come ion the fairway and in front of the green.  The fairway also slopes toward the hazard, so a right-to-left shot down the middle has a good chance of rolling in.  On the right are mounds that are quite steep near their tops and any ball that lands too far up on them doesn't come back to the fairway resulting in a downhill, sidehill lie with carry over water.  The large bunker short, right of the green is large (you can't see all of it in the picture), and if you are in it far to the right, it is a very long bunker shot.  The green also has undulations in it and a lower back tier making for some very interesting putts if you are on the wrong level.  Behind the green are steep mounds of nice grass, so if you don't want to chance going into the hazard or bunkers short, you can go long, but that is no bargain because of the steep slopes.  

I have done all the wrong things that are possible on this hole; I think I actually did them all one time I played it.  I have birdied this hole and I have made a 10.  It's really not that hard of a hole if you make a decent tee shot.  I feel that if I make it through Hole #3 with a bogey or less, then I will have a good round.  

I have so many issues with our 8th hole that it's hard to imagine.  410 - a faux dogleg with a Hazard left and OB right - a huge tree guards the right side of the fairway forcing you left and honestly unless you're uber long you want to favor the left side and take it on to have any chance to hit the green in regulation.  There is a huge bunker that guards the left third of the green and hazards left and right of it plus the green itself is a nightmare - the fringe repels the ball away from the green while the green itself cants to the left (towards a steep drop off alongside the green.)

I've tried a myriad of approaches to playing that hole none of which have worked on a consistent basis.

So we got on the tee yesterday (after scotch shot number 2) and I said to my son, this hole is brutal, the only chance you have to get it on the green is to hit it down the left side (he did) and then you have to take on that bunker short and left to get it on the green - he did again with 5 wood - he promptly rolled his 8 foot birdie putt in.  :)  Now the other 17 holes weren't so hot but he was great on that one.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Trying out my new iron swing today. Started bogie, bogie, bogie, then wham! 5 pars and a bird for +2! Hot damn! But on the back, made some mistakes: hit thin, wrong club, should'a taken a penalty instead of hacking it out, etc. So +8 on the back for 82. It's still one of my better scores this year. Had one bad hole, a triple, due to hit 4H too flush on a 195-yd par 3, ball hit and went over into junk, took 4 more whacks to get out and on green. Most significant was gir was up to 8 from my usual 3-4. Hopefully i can keep it going.

I have so many issues with our 8th hole that it's hard to imagine.  410 - a faux dogleg with a Hazard left and OB right - a huge tree guards the right side of the fairway forcing you left and honestly unless you're uber long you want to favor the left side and take it on to have any chance to hit the green in regulation.  There is a huge bunker that guards the left third of the green and hazards left and right of it plus the green itself is a nightmare - the fringe repels the ball away from the green while the green itself cants to the left (towards a steep drop off alongside the green.)

I've tried a myriad of approaches to playing that hole none of which have worked on a consistent basis.

So we got on the tee yesterday (after scotch shot number 2) and I said to my son, this hole is brutal, the only chance you have to get it on the green is to hit it down the left side (he did) and then you have to take on that bunker short and left to get it on the green - he did again with 5 wood - he promptly rolled his 8 foot birdie putt in.  :)  Now the other 17 holes weren't so hot but he was great on that one.

It's been long enough that I don't remember a lot of holes on your course, but I do remember that one!!

I shot a 97 today. First 9 went double, bogey, double, double, double, double, bogey, par, bogey. Second 9 went bogey, bogey, bogey, bogey, double, double, par, bogey, double. 2 freaking pars. I hit 1 fairway and had 2 greens in regulation. It was unreal. Penalties on top of penalties, snap hooking tee shots, topped irons, chunked irons. My short game and putting were the only things that resembled golf. It was embarassing.

I went to the range after the round and hit 100 balls. I will play a cut for the rest of my life. I don't care if I ever hit another draw. So I did it, I stood there and hit fade after fade. 7 iron, 4 iron, 3 wood, driver. No crazy misses, better ball striking, no aggressive release, no flipping. A simple swing.

Tomorrow I will hit the gym in the morning then head to the range and hit fades until my hands bleed. I will not play like that again.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Golf is just a game. It's not a measure of my self-worth. The real victory is that i'm out here, fighting the good fight.

I make progress when i believe in my own swing, what works for me. Not what anybody else says. I gotta live with my swing, warts and all. You gotta dance with who you brung. That said, I'm a student of the game. I keep learning and discovering new things. That's the joy of the journey, the hope of a breakthrough. (And new clubs!)

They can't all be good shots. Find it, and hit it again.

I shot a 97 today. First 9 went double, bogey, double, double, double, double, bogey, par, bogey. Second 9 went bogey, bogey, bogey, bogey, double, double, par, bogey, double. 2 freaking pars. I hit 1 fairway and had 2 greens in regulation. It was unreal. Penalties on top of penalties, snap hooking tee shots, topped irons, chunked irons. My short game and putting were the only things that resembled golf. It was embarassing.

I went to the range after the round and hit 100 balls. I will play a cut for the rest of my life. I don't care if I ever hit another draw. So I did it, I stood there and hit fade after fade. 7 iron, 4 iron, 3 wood, driver. No crazy misses, better ball striking, no aggressive release, no flipping. A simple swing.

Tomorrow I will hit the gym in the morning then head to the range and hit fades until my hands bleed. I will not play like that again.

Bummer!!  If a fade is your natural shot and you can repeat it, why try to hit a draw?  Sure, you may be able to hit one, but ask yourself if you can hit it when it matters?  Jack did very well with a fade.  The fairway becomes much wider when you can consistently hit your go-to shot.  

I would love to hit a draw; I can sometimes, but my usual shot shape is pretty straight with maybe a fade.  If I get too aggressive, it can turn into a big fade/slice but I can usually get my shot shape back on the next shot.  At least when I try to hit a draw, it doesn't hook... it just goes a little too straight so I have to guard against that.  As GetaGrip says, you got to play the swing that you have; unless you want to spend the time with a coach to completely revamp your swing.

I was the opposite, I hit a natural draw and wanted to hit fade, and I tried and tried, until I couldn't hit anything, the. I quit trying and now I just draw/hook everything with an occasional pull off slice while trying not to hook. Tom Leyman hit draw forever and it worked for him, so I figured I will just stick with the draw

I was the opposite, I hit a natural draw and wanted to hit fade, and I tried and tried, until I couldn't hit anything, the. I quit trying and now I just draw/hook everything with an occasional pull off slice while trying not to hook. Tom Leyman hit draw forever and it worked for him, so I figured I will just stick with the draw

I guess I don't really know what's "natural" for me. My first two years playing I hit slices. Second two years I hit draws/hooks. I feel comfortable hitting either one, I just feel like my miss won't be as bad with a fade. I think part of the problem is that I've been swinging so far from the inside that I've lost a feel for what a relatively straight club path is. Yesterday on the range with driver I felt like I was swinging massively out to in but only hitting 5-10 yard fades.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0