TESTERS WANTED! ×

JUST ARRIVED - SKLZ TRAINERmat & TRAINERball

• SPY VIP

JUST ARRIVED - SKLZ TRAINERmat & TRAINERball

>> golf specific exercises

These arrived today and since many of you guys in the contest spoke up about wanting to hear more about "Golf Fitness" on MGS...I thought this was a good start.

I asked for SKLZ to send a sample over because I thought this product while not revolutionary did have some advantages over similar products.

Advantage:

- like I stated, can you get a mat and ball similar to this? Yes. But the fact that they actually display the exercises on the mat and ball is a really nice feature. Makes you wonder why they all don't. So many people see these mats and balls at their local gyms but don't use them because they don't know what they are for. The TRAINERmat gives you 24 golf specific exercises printed directly on the mat, while the ball gives you 16.

Dis-Advantage:

- well other than the fact that the pump that came with the ball gave me a better workout than the ball did doesn't say much for the included pump. SKLZ could definitely improve this part. The set-up took far too long for a medium size training ball, because the pump broke multiple times. It took a little of McGyver'ing but it finished the job. Could you use the special needle provided with a bike pump? Yes, but I wanted to use what they provided so you know what you are in for if you do not have another style pump.

Other than that I think this is a great idea.

TRAINERball - Click here

TRAINERmat - Click here

untitled-10.jpg

untitled-11.jpg

untitled-12.jpg

untitled-13.jpg

untitled-14.jpg

untitled-15.jpg

untitled-16.jpg

untitled-17.jpg

untitled-18.jpg

untitled-19.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

untitled-21.jpg

untitled-22.jpg

#TruthDigest

Very nice looking set. I love SKLZ. We used some of their gear during football season. The mat is cool though. It kind of looks like all of my P90X exercises on a single mat

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

Archived