Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2013 TaylorMade R1 & RBZ 2 Driver

TaylorMadeSpy

As buyer at our Proshop I have grown bored of the Titleist talk of number 1 ball and shoe on tour, thats all when and good but teh average joe couldnt give a monkeys what the pro plays they want a good ball at great value.

We have now switched our entire ball order over to TM from Titleist although we will still sell Srixon and our only shoe supplier will be Adidas, I am fed up of making $3 per dozen PROV1 although it will be only a small increase this year stocking TM project 5 ball it is still more $$$$

TM understand the average golfer better than anyone else and they also understand what the club pro has to deal with

Seriously? I believe the opposite to be true. So does Titleist. So does Taylormade. So does Adams. And every other company that will pay ANYTHING to say #1 _____ on tour. The average Joe, indeed wants to play what the pros play. Otherwise, they'd all be playing properly fitted Wishon clubs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SPY VIP

So a little something showed up yesterday...and boy was I surprised.

suprise-face-900.png

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• SPY VIP

A camera with severe barrel distortion? Got some major focus issues going on here.

Yeah...it's really weird. The totally bizarre thing is that it only happens when I'm holding certain TaylorMade products. Probably should call Nikon...or Tamron. Not sure.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

:D

"The more I practice the luckier I get" - Gary Player

R1, Matrix Black Tie 7M3 S flex
RBZ, 14.5, Matrix Black Tie 7M3 S flex
R11 17 & 22 Rescues, Motore F3 S flex
Rocketbladez Tour irons, 5 - PW,
ATV 50,54,Tour preferred 58 wedges
Daddy Long Legs 33-35"
Tour Preferred X

Archived