Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Mizuno golf balls

furu

Two balls.

MP-S is a premium ball with soft urethane cover.

D201 is a distance ball.

Mizuno are claiming that they're not trying to challenge the competition on the ball market. They want to give their staff players the option to play their brand. Why would they make a distance ball when the target group is pros? I think they want to see if the market wants Mizuno golf balls. Could be exciting if the bring Japanese ball quality to USA and Europe.

3634_6055_zpscc0d9ebf.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess they decided not to release the JPX825 balls in the UK then? I know a number of guys who were testing them last year.

Curious as to what they'll set the price on the MP-S

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Perhaps the distance ball is for their LPGA players like Stacy Lewis and Jiyai Shin? Id give Mizuno balls a shot if they were available in the states. Ive talked to people who have used them and they speak very highly of them, so it would be interesting should it happen.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Great, just what we need, another golf ball. B)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I gotta feeling that I'm gonna be playin the Swoosh this year, regardless of my opinions or feelings, lol ;)

Really?

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Along with you & Blade, I would have to agree, though that being said, I'm glad that it's a Mizzy, HaHa.

I'd definitely try the MP, though I gotta feeling that I'm gonna be playin the Swoosh this year, regardless of my opinions or feelings, lol ;)

At least if they suck, I won't be payin for 'em, and our first tournament together is in May, so I already have a ready made excuse, cuz if I play sh*ty, I'm blamin the ball, HaHa B)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Let us know what you think of that 20XI if you try it. Someone tossed me one from outside the fence at the course the other day and I hit it and the one I was playing with the driver. It ballooned pretty good on me. Not sure how much of that was me and how much was the ball. I heard they weren't the low spin off the driver solution they were supposed to be with their "high MOI". I think they changed something on them this year though.

I would give them a shot... Haven't found my definite ball yet..

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

Along with you & Blade, I would have to agree, though that being said, I'm glad that it's a Mizzy, HaHa.

I'd definitely try the MP, though I gotta feeling that I'm gonna be playin the Swoosh this year, regardless of my opinions or feelings, lol ;)

At least if they suck, I won't be payin for 'em, and our first tournament together is in May, so I already have a ready made excuse, cuz if I play sh*ty, I'm blamin the ball, HaHa B)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

It's always the ball.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I would definitely try these out if I got the chance.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

Perhaps the distance ball is for their LPGA players like Stacy Lewis and Jiyai Shin? Id give Mizuno balls a shot if they were available in the states. Ive talked to people who have used them and they speak very highly of them, so it would be interesting should it happen.

Your absolutely right. I didn't think about players like Shin and Lewis.

I just don't find any significant difference between the major brands balls - the all have the firmer feeling one that spins a bit less and the softer feeling one that spins a bit more. There are nuances - I think the Penta 5 spins more for me around the green than the other firmer feeling balls - I don't seem to hit any of the Callaways as far as their competitors but overall I could play any of the top brands Pro V1x like ball and be fine with it - I'm guessing we'll find the same thing from Mizuno - it will be another ball as good as the next one.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

But yea, my cojunes shrivel to the size of m&ms when she smiles and asks me somethin, and I mean she's givin em to me, so ya see, I sorta have an excuse for reacting so pathetically ;)

Completely understandable my friend ;)

In my bag, April 2023

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
Sun Mountain Cart Bag

I'm not bein funny here, though I think it would mean a lot to Madison if I switched to the Nike, so I mean, they're a nice ball, they're free and it'll bring a smile to her face, so what the hell? I'm in :)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

You've officially joined the club...one that we're both a member of!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Not to go OT, though I spend most of my time there, lol, however it's cool havin someone that I don't mind lettin my guard down with. It's been about 20 years since I dated someone that I could be this way with(We dated for 12 years & I screwed that up royally ;)).

I've always seemed to date "takers." I mean they were attractive, bright, carried themselves well and all of that, however they were all "takers," always putting themselves first, so I usually did the same, just out of self-preservation.

I think this is why I waited so long to start datin her. Part of me was afraid of screwin this up. I mean I've been datin selfish, superficial women for so long, that I was afraid of lettin my guard down. But I am a giving person and it's so nice to be able to let my guard down and put her first cuz I believe with all of my heart that she would never take advantage of that and she does the same in putting me first(cept regardin the golf balls, lol).

I had a quote a little while back that talked about knowin you're in Love when you give someone your heart and you're not afraid of them breakin it, or somethin like that, HaHa B)

Sorry bout veering, lol, let's get back to golf balls, HaHa. Yea, the Noodle sux! ;)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Couldn't have said it any better! Happy for ya, dude!

And back on topic - Tommy Armour balls from Sports Authority ain't half bad...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Couldn't have said it any better! Happy for ya, dude!

And back on topic - Tommy Armour balls from Sports Authority ain't half bad...

I got in on that Orlimar 318uc free ball thingy last fall and as I remember they played nearly identical to the ProV1 at a heck of a price point too. You can get them at wally world or amazon for 28 bucks.

In my bag, April 2023

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
Sun Mountain Cart Bag

I just don't find any significant difference between the major brands balls - the all have the firmer feeling one that spins a bit less and the softer feeling one that spins a bit more. There are nuances - I think the Penta 5 spins more for me around the green than the other firmer feeling balls - I don't seem to hit any of the Callaways as far as their competitors but overall I could play any of the top brands Pro V1x like ball and be fine with it - I'm guessing we'll find the same thing from Mizuno - it will be another ball as good as the next one.

Funny, I find them to be VASTLY different. I personally cant stand balls that are too clicky, such as Nike and Callaway. I started out playing Titleists that have more of a, 'WHACK" sound at impact, instead of the little, "click" that Nike/Cally has.

For me, Nike balls have just never performed: neither in spin nor distance.

Right now, Im stuck on the Bstone E5. Great spin and theyre inexpensive.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Richard I can't pass on this - that whole little thing about Madison was really sweet - I enjoyed reading it and am happy for you.

I do notice differences GG but they are much more of the feel/sound nature - In fact I played a couple of rounds where I tested Penta 5's (because I know I'm going to be able to get them cheaper) vs. my RX's (because they're okay but I'm not overly happy with them and I don't have my monogram on them and want to give the 4 and a half dozen I have left to my son). At any rate there is very little difference between the balls performance wise and for that matter feel wise on full shots - The one difference performance wise is around the greens where the Pentas spin much better. However everyone whom I played with while I was testing them out said that the Penta's sound better coming off the club - that was consistent and unanimous. I really didn't noticed the difference but I'm not focusing on sound I'm focusing on feel, ball flight and what happens after the thing lands.

Back to the e5's are you sure they spin the same? I could see that on full irons into the green but around the green for those delicate shots anything is possible but I'm certain that for most people there would be a huge difference in spin rates between the e5 and a premium brands - if not I'd consider the e5 because it would be a quick way to pick up a few yards - its a good ball. With as much as I rely on the short game I'd have trouble loosing the ability to control the ball around the green though.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I tried the e5 & e6's, but didn't really get anything from them.....

Currently, I like the NXT Tour S.....seems to have decent distance and soft enough to stop on the green. I've never been one to spin 'em back, so I don't throw them to the pin unless I am in a tight spot and really lay my SW back for a flop.

Last month Dick's had a 2 for $35 on the Maxfli U4x....so I got a couple dozen....but since I like the NXT Tour S, I haven't played 'em yet.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• SPY VIP

Funny, I find them to be VASTLY different. I personally cant stand balls that are too clicky, such as Nike and Callaway. I started out playing Titleists that have more of a, 'WHACK" sound at impact, instead of the little, "click" that Nike/Cally has.

For me, Nike balls have just never performed: neither in spin nor distance.

Right now, Im stuck on the Bstone E5. Great spin and theyre inexpensive.

I agree with this. Nike/Callaway no matter how much they chirp that their softer version ball is in fact "softer" always has the firmer click. It's no ProV1, Srixon or Penta soft. And for me especially, the feel off the putter needs to be soft. Fortunately for now I've found the FG Tour that incorporates a soft putter feel with the Titleist "whack" off the irons.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

I agree with this. Nike/Callaway no matter how much they chirp that their softer version ball is in fact "softer" always has the firmer click. It's no ProV1, Srixon or Penta soft. And for me especially, the feel off the putter needs to be soft. Fortunately for now I've found the FG Tour that incorporates a soft putter feel with the Titleist "whack" off the irons.

Which is also interesting because I don't find Srixon soft at all. Neither the Z Star nor the XV fall into the land of "soft" like the Penta/ProV. I find them both quite clicky and almost sort of heavy.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Agreed for me on Srixon - I have never found the Nike balls soft but I learned to like the Nike One Tour D even with its "clickiness" because it gave me that combo of distance/spin at an affordable price -

Since we've succesfully jacked or better yet evolved this thread to be about balls in general I think it's extremely important to realize that there are at least three probably four types of shots to be concerned about in regards to spin.

1. Off the driver - generally as high a launch and as little spin as possible. Anymore all golf balls do this and there's not a huge difference in spin rates - there's enough to pay attention to if you are a high spin or low spin player but not enough to be overly concerned about for most of us.

2. Off the mid irons - there tends to be not so great a difference between Premium and sub-premium (NXT tour - e series type balls)balls in this area so when a player says - oh I spin an E5 as well as a Pro VI I know that this is what they are talking about. Who cares? At this distance there is very little difference in spin rates and you're going to be able to stop the ball on soft greens and not so much on firm greens unless you're a very highly skilled player who understands how to spin the ball - Even though I can I prefer instead to just let nature take its course, land the ball on the front 3rd of the green and let it run out. I'm a high spin player with the driver and a moderate spin player with the other clubs.

3. Half wedge shots - this is where we seperate the men from the boys or this is why you might be willing to pay the big bucks - premium balls spin significantly more than sub-premium (or whatever you want to call them) balls on these shots. If you have the skill or want to have the skill to take advantage of that part of the game you are hamstringing yourself by playing anything other than a pro line ball. It really doesn't matter who it is you aren't spining a well struck 3 series ball like a well struck or even moderately well struck Pro VI on this shot - not even close - the roll difference can be as much as 10 feet on these shots.

4. Chips/pitches - see above - although sometimes you don't want to spin the ball on a chip in which case you should select a club with less loft and get it rolling sooner with a gentler swing - gives you the best of both worlds.

If there weren't such a difference on the scoring shots there would be no market for the more expensive balls even among touring pros.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Agreed for me on Srixon - I have never found the Nike balls soft but I learned to like the Nike One Tour D even with its "clickiness" because it gave me that combo of distance/spin at an affordable price -

Since we've succesfully jacked or better yet evolved this thread to be about balls in general I think it's extremely important to realize that there are at least three probably four types of shots to be concerned about in regards to spin.

1. Off the driver - generally as high a launch and as little spin as possible. Anymore all golf balls do this and there's not a huge difference in spin rates - there's enough to pay attention to if you are a high spin or low spin player but not enough to be overly concerned about for most of us.

2. Off the mid irons - there tends to be not so great a difference between Premium and sub-premium (NXT tour - e series type balls)balls in this area so when a player says - oh I spin an E5 as well as a Pro VI I know that this is what they are talking about. Who cares? At this distance there is very little difference in spin rates and you're going to be able to stop the ball on soft greens and not so much on firm greens unless you're a very highly skilled player who understands how to spin the ball - Even though I can I prefer instead to just let nature take its course, land the ball on the front 3rd of the green and let it run out. I'm a high spin player with the driver and a moderate spin player with the other clubs.

3. Half wedge shots - this is where we seperate the men from the boys or this is why you might be willing to pay the big bucks - premium balls spin significantly more than sub-premium (or whatever you want to call them) balls on these shots. If you have the skill or want to have the skill to take advantage of that part of the game you are hamstringing yourself by playing anything other than a pro line ball. It really doesn't matter who it is you aren't spining a well struck 3 series ball like a well struck or even moderately well struck Pro VI on this shot - not even close - the roll difference can be as much as 10 feet on these shots.

4. Chips/pitches - see above - although sometimes you don't want to spin the ball on a chip in which case you should select a club with less loft and get it rolling sooner with a gentler swing - gives you the best of both worlds.

If there weren't such a difference on the scoring shots there would be no market for the more expensive balls even among touring pros.

Thanks for the explanation between the cheaper and premium balls. I haven't payed much attention to the ball I play other than the feel although the one I play right now, Bridgestone e6, seems to give me pretty good accuracy. Also, if any one can answer this, would the e6 be comparable to any of the B330 series balls. I'd probably be better matched to the RX or RX-S because I have a low driver SS.

Mizuno has been making balls for almost a decade now.

The first few years I would always buy a sleeve to try. The first 4-5 years was burning money. Terrible durability on the tour balls and the distance balls would not check and felt harsh.

Supposedly the past 3 years have been better but my Japanese friends tell me to stay with my Tourstage and Srixon balls. The Miz balls are still more expensive and not as good.

I suppose the distance ball is there in the picture for marketing purposes only. Even the shorter LPGA players play a ball that spins at least a little (i.e. NXT Tour S, B330 RXS, etc) and majority even without the swingspeed still play the Tour level premium balls.

WG, in answer to your question regarding the e6 compared to the B330-RX or the RXS, the e6 has a surlyn cover versus the urethane cover on ther RXs. The RXS does have a softer cover than the RX for increased spin and control. The RX balls are marketed to SSs of less than 105mph. The 330/330-s balls are a four-piece design with the RX/RXS being a three-piece ball.

The e6 is also a three-piece ball that is marketed as the lowest compression multi-layer & softest ball on the market. Also, and you obviously know about that the dimple design, which "greatly" reduces side-spin.

The biggest difference is price. You can get a dozen e6s from Golsmith for $21.99 while the RX/RXSs are goin for $44.99.

The e6 is a hell-of-a-ball so unless you can make a golf ball dance & your SS is north of a 100mph, ya gotta ask yourself if it's worth over twice as much to play a watered-down Tour ball. Don't get me wrong. The RX/RXS is a hell of a ball, and if you don't need any assistance hittin the ball where ya want to from it's design & your SS is 98-100mph+, I'd take a look at it, though if not, I'd hang with the e6.

Ego can be very damaging to one's game, not to mention your wallet. I'm not inferring that this is you at all WG, however I see a lot, and I mean a ridiculous number, of guys playin clubs & balls that are costin em strokes and money.

I mean hell, for a dozen RX/RXSs, ya can get two dozen e6, and you can get em personalized and it'll still only cost ya $5 more than that dozen RX/RXs.

The best to ya. Hope that this helped :)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Thanks for the reply RP. My swing speed with a driver is low to mid 90's so it's not like I need the tour ball in the first place. I tried the RXS and didn't notice a big difference in spin and I might have lost a little accuracy, so I'll probably stick to the e6. In regards to price, I made a stupid decision when it came to that. My HS team decided for Pro V1's as our team ball last year so we got a sleeve each match and I had a bunch of unused ones leftover because I had too many. Anyways, I traded a guy for about 15 new or slightly used Pro V1's in exchange for a dozen of whatever I wanted. My ego kicked in and I opted for the B330-RXS even though I was already playing the e6 and there was nothing wrong with them. In my mind the "S" equaled crazy spin, turns out I didn't like them that much so I should have gone with two dozen e6's. Lesson learned.

I'm currently playing the E6, but can't find it anywhere in South Africa at the moment. And I'm down to less than 10 balls. I have even contacted the importer, and according to them they don't really supply any of the stores with these.

I bought these of a South African equivalent of lostgolfballs.

I really like the E6 balls, and I was actually surprised with the feel of the putter. Having played plenty of different distance balls, the E6 feels much better off the putter.

If anyone has ideas of what ball I can use, that is similar to the E6, I would greatly appreciate it. I could order some from the US, but it will be quite expensive, unless I bring over a few items.

For any other high handicappers out there, the E6 performs really well. I don't really spin the ball lots, but at this time I don't have a need for that. My short game is quite decent, and I don't feel like this ball is costing me there at all.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

Whiskey - there is a difference between tour balls and midline balls that has little to nothing to do with swing speed because if it did the gals on the LPGA would be using the midline balls. Distance wise in every test I've ever seen there is very little difference with a slight edge to the non-tour guys for some swing types.

It really comes down to how you play your short game shots - if you use spin and I don't mean back it up get it to dance spin but you use some spin to help control those shots or you'd like to and as a single digit guy you should have that capability - you won't be able to do it with any of the non-tour or premium level balls.

With value always being a factor for anyone I've always played last year's version of the tour level ball - that way I'm paying in the mid to high 20's range for the ball and getting $45 performance. Just look there's always a proline ball out there in the mid to high $20 price point - figure out how many balls you need for the season and buy them - for me its around 3 dozen - that's what I'll need for the course of the season - I'll loose about half of those (over 12 months) and the others will be too bruised to play in a tournament or competitive round of some sort and they replenish my shag bag.

You can't compare the e6 to any of the tour level balls - its not apples to apples - it may be a perfectly acceptable ball for your game but understand you're leaving something on the table if you are playing with them - perhaps it could be the something that takes you from an 8 to a 5 or a 5 to a 3.

Swing speed has nothing to do with it.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Archived