TESTERS WANTED! ×

Krank Element Delivery or lack thereof

KB McCool

Vince,

I have been told by another member of this site that you offered them a loaner driver until their club comes in. Would you offer me the same deal?

Driver:         Taylormade SIM 8^  Shaft: Evolution III 6X

3 Wood:      Titleist  TSi3 13.5^   Shaft:  Project X Smoke Black RDX 6.5

2 Hybrid:     Callaway Mavrik Pro  Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Black 85X

3/5 Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2            Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 85X

Irons:           Taylormade P790      Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S (6-PW)

50 Degree: Taylormade P770       Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S

55/60:        Cleveland RTX Zipcore    Shaft: DG Spinner Tour Issue

Putter:        Bettinardi MK Armlock

Blade, Were not Bailing out on anything or anyone....Not hard really cause once we go live and everything is in stock and people can see the drivers performance we will be back at it. Remember that this is still a Pre Order, so we never state to anyone buying its shipping out today or tomorrow. Having a driver in stock means the whole club is in stock and ready to ship. In this case its still Pre Order, which is also why you cant see it on our site for regular orders like you can the RAGE Black/White clubs. Some mess ups happen with a club sitting waiting to go out that time and yet we wonder why and never let it happen again. But we dont set on things just to set on things. IF it were the same all the time for Regular orders, I can see your point, but one time out of hundreds is something else and we cant sit here and take it. Again Pre Orders for the Element Drivers has been set back From the lack of communication we have tried to get from the shaft maker. Once they step up and get behind the problems they have we can be where we want to be. I have been refunding orders, I dont thnk calling Baloney on a situation we cant handle is pretty sad to hear and see. I get some are mad but for someone who has no control or has an order in is sad to see them put that up. Again, im always here talking, and yes some is from phone messages and at work...so im always on. Except for when I drive. Thanks Vince

Vince,Remember that this is still a Pre Order, so we never state to anyone buying its shipping out today or tomorrow. Why continue the lies, deceit and blaming everyone and everything else for your incompetence? You said above, quote-"

Vince, and of all Krank,

I think everyone waiting for their Element Driver is tired of the 3 month delay, the lies, deception, misinformation and lack of responsiveness to your valuable customers. I understand there are about 150 customers still waiting on their Element Drivers from mid Dec! You keep saying and I quote, "...Remember that this is still a Pre Order, so we never state to anyone buying its shipping out today or tomorrow..."

Are you kidding me? That's another lie. You have told many of us via phone or email that you are shipping on a particular day, didn't do that. Or shipping next week, didn't do that either, You said 4-6 weeks on the pre-order, yet its been over 3 months! And you don't return calls or emails in a timely fashion, if ever.

Why continue the lies, deceit and blaming everyone else, China, foundry, shafts, Golf show orders, and everything else for your incompetence? This has been the worst customer treatment from any of the 100s of golfing stores, outlets, manufacturers, pro-shops, etc., that I've ever dealt with.

The saddest part...and the most insulting? You still fail to contact your customers and let them know the status, keep us in limbo, fail to answer our calls and emails--and just yesterday I received an Email from Lance Reader offering the new "Element Driver" for sale (and it would be delivered within 2 weeks!) How ridiculous...you can't even fill the orders from 3 months ago and now you're sending out a brand new sales pitch for the Element that we can't even get from you from Dec? Buyer beware! Stop the BS and get the orders out to those who are waiting. Stop sending out emails for the Element to new customers when you can't even fill the current order! And oh by the way, even if the driver performs beyond all expectations--don't think I'll ever buy from your company again...and it if doesn't perform up to your hype, you will hear about it!

I will say this, I did receive the head I ordered today. I just put the club together and will be taking it to a launch monitor this weekend. It does look good and I hope it performs. That said, I believe somewhere in this thread Vince talks about how anyone who ordered in December would be getting "extra goodies" for the delay in shipment. I was very disappointed to see that I received the head, headcover and ferrule. I received no Hat, no shirt, nothing, not even an apology for the delay. I did receive a letter saying that the extra weights that were supposed to be given out were not in stock and would be shipped at a later date. At this point, I would be willing to bet anything that won't happen. I was also told that because of the delay everthing would be shipped 2 day and I would have everything by Wed. Was not at all surprised when I pulled the first tracking and saw that they had shipped the head via ground and not 2 day. If I worked for Krank I would be embarrassed. I mean I can understand delays and I can understand wanting to make sure heads are up to standards. I can't STAND having someone promise to make something right, promise 2 day shipping, promise extras because of their incompetance and then decide to not do what they said. I would agree with the above, No matter how well this club performs, you have definitely lost a customer here. Too bad too, I was hoping to tell everyone how awesome the club is. I may still do that, but It will come with a HUGE asterick about the service that you will receive.

Last post from me on this. The head performed better by far than any other I have hit. I have tried then all this year and I was able to get spin and launch to numbers I have never seen. Krank, figure out your customer service, the club flat performs.

Yes, please check out some other threads, it's usually a FUN bunch here! ;)

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Vince,Remember that this is still a Pre Order, so we never state to anyone buying its shipping out today or tomorrow. Why continue the lies, deceit and blaming everyone and everything else for your incompetence? You said above, quote-"

TS, Clubs are finally shipping out, and Lance and I both are in shop getting things finalized and now on one week orders being built and shipped Monday. Lies, Deceit, Blaming, Incompetence, When did you order and please tell me how I did any of those to you? As for orders who did order with us, I believe that telling them what the situation is with our shafts or heads at the time is not doing any of those. If that were the case then I would not have had to take the name of the shafts off my posts. I am sorry some of you do not believe me when I say our shafts were not put into order when we ordered them from our shaft maker, but that is the fact. Not a lie, also not a deceit since as you can see guys getting them, and not blaming when it is in fact their fault which there is proof. I do not see how me coming on here talking to everyone answering questions makes some call me names like you. Yet I will sit here and take it and answer everything and everyone asks me. Thanks Vince Rivera, Vice President, vinny@krankgolf.com office 480-699-5041 cell 480-282-2204

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Vince, and of all Krank,

I think everyone waiting for their Element Driver is tired of the 3 month delay, the lies, deception, misinformation and lack of responsiveness to your valuable customers. I understand there are about 150 customers still waiting on their Element Drivers from mid Dec! You keep saying and I quote, "...Remember that this is still a Pre Order, so we never state to anyone buying its shipping out today or tomorrow..."

Are you kidding me? That's another lie. You have told many of us via phone or email that you are shipping on a particular day, didn't do that. Or shipping next week, didn't do that either, You said 4-6 weeks on the pre-order, yet its been over 3 months! And you don't return calls or emails in a timely fashion, if ever.

Why continue the lies, deceit and blaming everyone else, China, foundry, shafts, Golf show orders, and everything else for your incompetence? This has been the worst customer treatment from any of the 100s of golfing stores, outlets, manufacturers, pro-shops, etc., that I've ever dealt with.

The saddest part...and the most insulting? You still fail to contact your customers and let them know the status, keep us in limbo, fail to answer our calls and emails--and just yesterday I received an Email from Lance Reader offering the new "Element Driver" for sale (and it would be delivered within 2 weeks!) How ridiculous...you can't even fill the orders from 3 months ago and now you're sending out a brand new sales pitch for the Element that we can't even get from you from Dec? Buyer beware! Stop the BS and get the orders out to those who are waiting. Stop sending out emails for the Element to new customers when you can't even fill the current order! And oh by the way, even if the driver performs beyond all expectations--don't think I'll ever buy from your company again...and it if doesn't perform up to your hype, you will hear about it!

It has been actually much more than that number of orders, but they are all gone except the last 30 from yesterdays orders...which I am happy to say. Yes this has been a bad experience for us here as well and I know the rest of our customers feel the same as you do. Again, it was not my incompetence that delayed the shafts coming in. We have been contacting orders and calling them back, I believe we stopped and started to send emails out once we started shipping this week. As for our emails we send out, its only to our private data base. So if you do order we will not take your email out of our data base for records and it still sends emails to everyone that puts their emails in our system. As for the new special, We did send out all orders already in which I sat at my desk making labels for and sent emails back to all orders with FEDEX tracking numbers attached to receipts, Those specials still state they are shipping out in the next two weeks, not now or tomorrow and not before old orders, but in the next two weeks. I do get that customers are mad like you and I do feel and know it is our fault for not keeping customers in touch with us and getting back in timely manner, I want every and all reviews up no matter what the level of performance is. We have been shipping out, if you give me your name I will look it up and send you the tracking number for your order. Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

I received my two drivers in on Friday and they are really good looking clubs...NICE! I took them out Sat and passed up the range... played a game with them and switched between the Tour Lite Firm and the Tour Reg clubs... very accurate as to hitting the fairways.. Actually more accurate percentage wise than my previous Taylormade Rocketballz Tour driver... Now I need to work on some distance as the ground was wet and there was no roll and temps are still around 55F... Thanks to all the people at Krank as they have answered all my calls/complaints in a very professional way in the past 1.5 months.. I look forward to working with them in the future.. My complaint was handled and I am totally satisfied...

Thank you Krank folks... Kerry

Last post from me on this. The head performed better by far than any other I have hit. I have tried then all this year and I was able to get spin and launch to numbers I have never seen. Krank, figure out your customer service, the club flat performs.

This is almost too bad. I have been keeping up with this thread now for months and I just knew that the heads would probably be good but given the clusterf*ck the shipping issues have become, I'm not going anywhere near Krank golf.

The only way I'll probably try this club now is to pick up one used off of an individual.

My bag is a revolving door!

• 2 years later...

I know that is a late edition to this post, but I can rant if i want to right.  My experience with Krank Golf has been nothing but miserable.  The first Driver i bought from them lasted 4 rounds until the head cracked.  I had to pay to send it back myself, then got told, it cracked because i hit too far toward the toe.  Really, that's your excuse, regardless, i had to buy another driver because of Krank's wonderful reputation with speedy shipping and all, 2 months later i get my new driver and while undoing the plastic, the head popped off, yep, not a drop of glue. had to send it back again. got it back pretty quick this time, only 3 weeks.  I checked to see if this one was glued, it was, or so i thought, hit it for about 4 more rounds and during a swing, the head fly's completely off the shaft. WTF put it in the box, called Krank and they said, tough luck.  So, all that being said, i figured I'd try the new formula 6, yes, apparently i am a dumbass, but they have good salesmen, and the head came off of this one too, Never, never, never would i use another one of their clubs, even if it were free.  My luck isn't that bad, so it has to be the company, Rant over

I know that is a late edition to this post, but I can rant if i want to right. My experience with Krank Golf has been nothing but miserable. The first Driver i bought from them lasted 4 rounds until the head cracked. I had to pay to send it back myself, then got told, it cracked because i hit too far toward the toe. Really, that's your excuse, regardless, i had to buy another driver because of Krank's wonderful reputation with speedy shipping and all, 2 months later i get my new driver and while undoing the plastic, the head popped off, yep, not a drop of glue. had to send it back again. got it back pretty quick this time, only 3 weeks. I checked to see if this one was glued, it was, or so i thought, hit it for about 4 more rounds and during a swing, the head fly's completely off the shaft. WTF put it in the box, called Krank and they said, tough luck. So, all that being said, i figured I'd try the new formula 6, yes, apparently i am a dumbass, but they have good salesmen, and the head came off of this one too, Never, never, never would i use another one of their clubs, even if it were free. My luck isn't that bad, so it has to be the company, Rant over

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457309485.926004.jpg

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

• 3 years later...