Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Gattaca one world.com

GolfSpy Barbajo

Anone see that Gattaca $750 gift card in this month's Golf Magazone? It's a sunglasses website -- what the heck????

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I was just about to ask the same thing...

My impression is that it's legit, but sneaky. They still charge ~10% of what would be the total price, as a handling + shipping fee, and that 10% can add up.

I was just about to ask the same thing...

My impression is that it's legit, but sneaky. They still charge ~10% of what would be the total price, as a handling + shipping fee, and that 10% can add up.

Went through the process -- didn't buy anything but you're right, the "fee" is about 10% of their "price." For what I looked at the price averaged out to about $12 per item, which is probably about what they're worth....

Problem is, I don't need 4 pair of sunglasses...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I saw the same ad. Something just doesn't seem right. I mean I don't think it is a scam or anything like that, just not a warm fuzzy feeling about it. There was something similar to this last year that was in a different magazine, but the shipping was only $4.99, however, the cost of the items were in the $10-$30 range. Most of the sunglasses had the same trade mark, a red star on the temple (China?). Anyway, I passed then and I will pass now!

:ping-small: G400 MAX  Ping Tour 65

:cobra-small: FW 15* King F-7 :Fuji: PRO-65

:ping-small: G400 Hybrid Alta CB-70

PXG 0211 5-SW Mitsubishi MMT Graphite

:titelist-small: AP1 52* SW TT XP-95

:taylormade-small: MG 58* TT DG Wedge

Scotty Cameron Custom welded LN 

Grips- GP MCC+4

• 7 months later...

I'm guessing this was some buyers club deal where the internal costs and fees after set up are not worth it.

The page views were probably bot views off google based on the topic name.

Little jealous, huh?

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Archived