#1 KrankGolf.com

KrankGolf.com

SPY ANALYST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationTempe AZ

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

For those who are not aware, Krank Golf has changed the name of its latest driver from Element to Formula 5 and will no longer be using the name element on any golf product.

Vince Rivera

[email protected]

480-699-5041

#2 Blade

Blade

GRANDMASTER SPY

• Members

• 1,932 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

Just wondering... I've been getting pre sale emails for it since November or December. So about 8 months later I'm wondering how long a" pre sale" can last until it's actually available? Just curious more than anything. Although I've mostly heard good things from people who have hit it. It does make me wish I could try it at least.
Posted Image

#3 fozcycle

fozcycle

AGENT NAME: PLANO

• Members

• 2,554 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL USA
  • Handicap:17

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

I noticed from the emails that the new Formula 5 looked exactly like the Element..........WTF?
Driver: Cobra Bio Cell with Project Xv 5.5 Regular shaft set at 10.5* Alternate Driver: Powerbilt AFO DFX 10.5* with Aldila RIP Beta shaft. Fairway: Cobra Bio Cell 3 & 5 woods with Project Xv 5.5 Regular shaft set at 14.5* & 17.0* Hybrids: Cobra Bio Cell 2-3 Hybrid with Bio Cell Regular shaft set at 19.0* Irons: Cobra Bio Cell 5-PW with Project X 5.0 shafts Wedges: SCOR 50, 54 & 57 with steel shafts. Putter: Ping Ketsch 33" with SuperStroke 3.0 Bag: University of Kentucky Letterman Club II Cooler Cart Bag from Team Effort Balls: Titleist DT Solo, Hogan Edge, Maxfli U4 Glove: Bionic GPS: Garmin G6

#4 Blade

Blade

GRANDMASTER SPY

• Members

• 1,932 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

I noticed from the emails that the new Formula 5 looked exactly like the Element..........WTF?

Dude!
Posted Image

#5 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

AGENT NAME: FT.WORTH

• Members

• 4,558 posts
  • LocationEuharlee, GA
  • Handicap:10

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

I'd like to try one myself and do a review for my fellow MGSers, but the order issues that were a disaster in the other thread has me skeptical about receiving it before the fall. It seems more feasible for me to buy one of the preowned ones on the bay, at least those appear in hand and ready to ship.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade Tour Issue Superfast 2.0 LCG w/ USPG Black Ops Pearl X 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade SLDR TS 13* with Aldila NV 75X
3 Hybrid: Adams Super LSP 18* (bent to 17*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams Super LSP 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
5-7I : Tour Issued Adams CB2 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour issue S400 hardstepped 1x
8-GW: Tour Issued Adams CB1 w/ Dynamic Gold S400 hardstepped 1x

SW: 56* Cleveland CG12 (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Cleveland CG12 (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
Putter: Mannkrafted Widebody Rattler 34", 71* lie, 4* loft

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

#6 KrankGolf.com

KrankGolf.com

SPY ANALYST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationTempe AZ

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

As of now and past month we have not had any issues on orders being delayed when bought. The only shafts we are out of stock on are the Fujikura Livewire LD XX flexes. All playing lofts and shafts are full on hand. Shipping within 7-10 days.

The ELEMENT head and the Formula 5 heads are the exact same, the only change is the name change the Ti symbol behind the ELEMENT logo on Sole of head.

As for Pre Order Special on our emails, we have changed that, thank you for pointing that out to us. Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

[email protected]

480-699-5041

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Latest Status Updates

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      11 Jun
    bhollyday

The kids are basically done with youth sports and now I have some time to start really getting my game back. I was once a 5 and now play to about a 12. I am glad to be a part of this very interesting group!!

Show comments (1)
View All Updates

Our Sponsors