Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Make finding reviews easier?

hckymeyer

Is there any way to make finding reviews easier on the main page? I've spent the last 10-15 minutes trying to find the 2013 Ultimate Driver reviews, and I'm still looking. I finally found on page 17 of a "2013" search, for me something like that should be top result under driver reviews.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• SPY VIP

While I will 100% agree with you that it needs improvement and is getting a major overhaul on the next re-design...it actually is under the "Driver Reviews" section.

Look again.

quote name='hckymeyer' date='27 August 2013 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1377661940' post='113706']

Is there any way to make finding reviews easier on the main page? I've spent the last 10-15 minutes trying to find the 2013 Ultimate Driver reviews, and I'm still looking. I finally found on page 17 of a "2013" search, for me something like that should be top result under driver reviews.

#TruthDigest

While I will 100% agree with you that it needs improvement and is getting a major overhaul on the next re-design...it actually is under the "Driver Reviews" section.

Look again.

quote name='hckymeyer' date='27 August 2013 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1377661940' post='113706']

Ha ha, oops. So they are at the bottom of the driver review page. I scrolled half way down and realized it was all individual drivers ranked by score so gave up before getting to the bottom of the page.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Archived