Red Rooster X MyGolfSpy Forum Gloves - Round 2!

67 signups
Equipment Type: Gloves
Vendor: Red Rooster

Red Rooster X MyGolfSpy Forum Gloves            image.png

BACK FOR ROUND TWO!

Here's your chance to get your hands on an exclusive forum offering brought to you from the good folks at Red Rooster Golf!

The custom glove is based on The Feather glove which is the same grade of leather as The Cape which took the #1 Spot in Performance Glove Testing in 2022.  

image.png

Those of you that have had the pleasure to try The Root, know the quality that comes with the brand.  Those of you that haven't yet tried Red Rooster... now is the time! 

image.png

Please sign up with the link above, once we hit the minimum order quantity we will be able to open up the direct order link with Red Rooster!

The gloves will be $23 each and an order link will be provided once it is available!

ORDER LINK IS LIVE!

US - https://redroostergolf.com/collections/mens/products/mygolfspy-glove

Canada - https://ca.redroostergolf.com/collections/mens-gloves/products/mygolfspy-glove

137 Comments

I sweat thoroughly through two gloves when I was taking a look at my new iron gappings since February, hitting ~80 shots in the garage. The real feel was in the 90’s (F) here in St Louis, and the Summer humidity is definitely here.

They held up relatively well considering I essentially put them through the wringer. Big test will see how they dry out. First impressions are good through, they fit well, and feel *a little* thin, so I’m curious to see how well they hold up as the season progresses!

Mine arrived today!!  Helped turn my frown upside down for sure!

I like the venting between the fingers, and the padding in the palm alot!

20240520_185913.jpg.4e9563c673400b476adba9bda58d862d.jpg

20240520_190124.jpg.94d25ae0f12cbb74c69d1858e7d62eb6.jpg

20240520_190131.jpg.7de818874ac206071c75a016971b3a52.jpg

I know I need to break it in, but I used their size guide, combined with the gloves I normally buy. It is a bit too snug above the wrist though. This is a Cadet M, normally I use a Cadet ML, but previous reviews here of the other lines bought here said they would stretch and not tear.

the hand written note is a great personal touch!  I've already attached the sticker to the franken-cart too!

20240520_205125.jpg.494d948b644d8ca391b60a1e8707438a.jpg

11 hours ago, johngschulz said:

I sweat thoroughly through two gloves when I was taking a look at my new iron gappings since February, hitting ~80 shots in the garage. The real feel was in the 90’s (F) here in St Louis, and the Summer humidity is definitely here.

They held up relatively well considering I essentially put them through the wringer. Big test will see how they dry out. First impressions are good through, they fit well, and feel *a little* thin, so I’m curious to see how well they hold up as the season progresses!

Agree with the "little thin" sentiment. I really like the overall feel but I prefer a little more thickness in the palm. Might be my grip but I have a tendency to wear out the thumb and palm. Will see how this next run treats me before I commit to another purchase.

5 minutes ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

Who should I contact about the glove 

Maybe just shoot the folks at Red Rooster a message. They seem like pretty good guys and I'm sure they'll get it all sorted out for ya!

Well my glove only lasted a few rounds before it tore and separated beneath the nase velcro.  Red rooster replaced it with a new glove, sans the MGS logo.  So I trimmed the logo, sewed it back, and created a bag tag of sorts from it.

20240719_213809.jpg

Just wanted to give a big shoutout to red rooster. I recently purchased one of the MGS gloves from them using the fitting measurements provided on their website I was right in between 2 sizes and opted for the smaller size. After 1 round my new glove had ripped around the logo and a couple of spots in the fingers.

I reached out to them and they apologized and sent me a new glove. We’ll fast forward to this morning at the course I opened the package from red rooster and they not only replaced the original glove with what they suggested was the correct size for me but threw in another glove of the same size with a note thanking me for sticking with them. 
By the way this glove made through the round and still looks brand new so crazy thing but maybe they do know what they’re talking about when they say I had the wrong size. Thank you @Red Rooster Golf!