163 replies to this topic

#1 GolfSpy_X

GolfSpy_X

GOLF INTEL

• Administrators
  • 3,993 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

JOIN TODAY...AND WIN!!

"Biggest Golf Forum Launch Contest Ever!" - (Starts March 1st)

OK MyGolfSpy'ers...it's almost officially time to launch the brand new MyGolfSpy forum. We have gotten so many emails from you guys asking us to start one that we decided to make it happen for you guys. And because we want to make this the most incredible golf forum we thought we would start it off with a BANG! With the "Biggest Golf Forum Launch Contest Ever!"

We have put together an absolutely HUGE list of prizes (Over $10,000 in Prizes) for you guys to win. So how do you enter? Well, all you have to do is become a member of the new MGS Forum and start posting about the topics of your choice...that's it! But if you want to gain some serious extra points in the contest make sure to read below:

How The Contest Works:

The contest will run from (March 1 - April 1) and is based on points that you accumulate through various means. You can get points in many ways so make sure to read below for all the ways to accumulate the most points for the contest.

* Become Member at MGS Forum (10 Points) - New Registered members get 10 points!
 How easy is that...just become a member and you already have got 10 points.
* Posting on Forum (1 Point Each) - Each post from the start date of this contest gets you 1 point.
 Well we mean actual posts not just a couple letters or a one word answer. We want this forum to be the most informative and educational on the web...just keep that in mind.
* Twitter & Facebook (3 Points) - Post a link on your Twitter or Facebook account about the launch gets you 3 points.
 Max of (3) posts, Max of (9) points total allowed. Simply post following text into account: @MyGolfSpy - "BIGGEST GOLF FORUM LAUNCH EVER!" {$11,210 in Prizes!) ... http://budurl.com/MGSforumLAUNCH
* Refer-A-Friend (15 Points) - Each referral gets you 15 points. DURING THE SIGN-UP PROCESS YOU WILL BE ASKED WHO REFERRED YOU TO THE FORUM. PLEASE INCLUDE THIS IF ANOTHER MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER REFERRED YOU TO GIVE THEM CREDIT. **Limit to 15 referrals and any referral must have 10 posts to be counted.
* Article Submission (15 Points) - Each article you submit will earn you 15 points. 
Have a blog or do you want to contribute to a blog? If so and you get your article posted about the new launch of the MyGolfSpy forum and you will get 15 points.

How To Win?

This will be a race to the finish to earn the most points possible over the course of one month (your points just have to meet the criteria found below) and the 10 people to accumulate the most points will each WIN BIG!

Requirements:

There are a few minimum requirements that must be met...read about below. All posts must be just that...actual posts...posts with just a few words will not be considered in the scoring. Also, all participants who want to be considered for one of the prizes...must send us your points tally at the end of the contest...we will verify all the totals to make sure they are accurate. Please send your totals to this email address: contact@mygolfspy.com

All submissions must be received by April 1st at 12:00pm EST (if unable to do this for some reason, please email contact@mygolfspy.com in advance). We will carefully go over the points to determine and verify each of the 10 winners of the contest.

THE CONTEST ENDS APRIL 1ST AT MIDNIGHT (EST)

P.S. - So... Start Posting Today to Win!

==================================================================================================

THE CONTEST PRIZES! === THE CONTEST PRIZES! === THE CONTEST PRIZES!

1. SOLUS GOLF
Posted Image

- (PRIZE!) – Tour Issued FC-10 Wedges (52, 56, 60)

• BUILT ON PGA TOUR VAN! - These wedges will be shafted with KBS Tour “Black Nickel” wedge shafts – these are the “Tour Issue Only” model. The clubs will be set at Solus pro specs for loft and lie angles and gripped with the Golf Pride Black/White Multi-compound grips. These clubs will be custom built on site at a PGA Tour event in our Tour Van and will be marked accordingly. These club heads and shafts are only available to PGA Tour Pros and cannot be purchased by the consumer!
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $2,000

>> LINK: Solus Golf

==========================================================================================

2. CLEVELAND GOLF

Posted Image

- (PRIZE!) – (3) Launcher DST Ultralite Drivers

• New Launcher® DST™ Driver – Lighter, faster and longer, the Launcher® DST™ driver uses Sub 300 gram Ultralite Technology to make it 25 grams lighter than standard drivers, producing faster clubhead speed for longer drives. The pear-shaped 460cc clubhead has a look, sound and feel geared toward the player looking for high performance with an eye on tradition.
- (PRIZE!) – (3) Cleveland CG 15 Wedges

• Cleveland® Golf/Srixon® – is pleased to announce the introduction of the ultimate wedge to their wedge family, the CG15™. The new CG15™ combines classic wedge design with advanced manufacturing technology. Adding to our breakthrough ZIP GROOVES™ technology, the CG15™ features a revolutionary surface roughness technology called LASER MILLED™.
- (PRIZE!) – (3) Cleveland BRZ Putters

• Cleveland BRZ Putters – Inspired by the classics and crafted for performance, these classic putters feature a bronze finish with a copper infused face insert for a soft yet responsive feel. All four models have heel-toe weighting which increases MOI for added forgiveness, while helping to limit unwanted twisting on off-center hits.
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $1740

>> LINK: Cleveland Golf

==========================================================================================

3. CALLAWAY GOLF
Posted Image

- (PRIZE!) – Diablo Forged Iron Set

• The Forged Iron for the Rest of Us – Callaway has reached a new level of performance in a forged iron, offering avid players the chance to play with irons featuring all the benefits of a Tour-level set. These clubs provide golfers the best distance they have ever seen in a Callaway forged iron with unprecedented feel, accuracy and forgiveness.
- (PRIZE!) – Callaway Jaws Wedge Set (52, 56, 60)

• Designed by Callaway Golf’s Chief Designer Roger Cleveland and named by Callaway Staff Professional Phil Mickelson, the X Series Jaws Wedges produce maximum spin and versatility for the short game results you’ve always dreamed of. Plus, the forged carbon steel provides Tour-level feel.
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $1400

>> LINK: Callaway Golf

4. MIZUNO GOLF

Posted Image
- (PRIZE!) – Mizuno MP-58 Iron Set

• Introducing the new MP-58 irons with revolutionary DUAL MUSCLE TITANIUM™ Technology, “Editor’s Choice” award winner in Golf Digest’s 2010 Hot List. During the complex Grain Flow Forging process, a high-tech Titanium metal is forged into the outer muscle of the iron, which not only delivers the feel, workability and shape every MP player desires, but also takes playability in an MP iron to a whole new technological level.
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $1000

>> LINK: Mizuno Golf

5. WILSON GOLF
Posted Image

- (PRIZE!) – The Official Padraig Harrington 9.5” Tour Bag
-
(PRIZE!) – Autographed Picture of Padraig Harrington w/Claret Jug and Wanamaker trophy!
-
(PRIZE!) – (3) Wilson Staff FYbrid Fairway Woods or Hybrids

• “Be the lucky one to win an official Wilson Staff tour bag from Padraig Harrington! You’ll also receive an authentic autographed photo of Padraig and your very own FYbrid 5 wood that he used to win the British Open!”
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $1000

>> LINK: Wilson Golf

6. NEVER COMPROMISE

Posted Image
- (PRIZE!) – (5) NCX-RAY Putters

• Never Compromise® proudly introduces their latest NCX-RAY™ line of putters. In a recent GOLF.com putter test, conducted by Hot Stix Golf, the NCX-RAY™ outperformed a dozen top competitor’s mallet putters in distance roll on heel, toe and center hits. The NCX-RAY™ is rapidly growing in popularity on the PGA Tour, already having found its way into the bag of eleven PGA Tour professionals, including the likes of Vijay Singh, Joe Durant, Kent Jones and Stephen Marino.
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $850

>> LINK: Never Compromise

7. SCRATCH GOLF

Posted Image
- (PRIZE!) – Scratch Ultimate Custom Short Game Package!

• Hand-Made Putter – custom putter made by Scratch Putter Designer Jeff McCoy
  • Hand-Made Custom Wedge – custom made wedge by famous wedge grinder Don White!
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $850

>> LINK: Scratch Golf

8. BETTINARDI PUTTERS

Posted Image
- (PRIZE!) – (2) Bettinardi Studio Stock 3C

• This new face-balanced mallet design features simple and elegant milling, which artfully executes the optimum weight distribution for a top performing putter. The Model 3 has a classic mallet profile at address and incorporates arched pocket muscles on the heel and toe for enhanced perimeter weighting. The putter head weighs 345 grams and is finished in a luxurious triple black oxide finish.
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $730

>> LINK: Bettinardi

9. SEEMORE PUTTERS
Posted Image

- (PRIZE!) – (1) SeeMore M2 Platinum

• Classic small blade, and is the only true heel shaft putter in the SeeMore mSeries line. Alignment benefits of RifleScope Technology (RST). The m2w is offset version. Full toe hang straight down on m2, slightly less on the m2w, which is best for those who prefer offset anser-style. 100% milled stainless steel, with milled aluminum back cavity insert behind the face for enhanced feel and enlarged sweet spot. Platinum finish.
- (PRIZE!) – (1) SeeMore M3W Platinum

• Midsize mallet style putter with two small vents cut into the back flange. Alignment benefits of RifleScope Technology (RST). The m3w is offset version. Toe hang 60 degrees down on m3, slightly less on the m3w, which is best for those who prefer offset small mallets. 100% milled stainless steel, with milled aluminum back cavity insert behind the face for enhanced feel and enlarged sweet spot. Platinum finish.
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $650

>> LINK: SeeMore Putters

10. BYRON PUTTERS
Posted Image

- (PRIZE!) – (1) DH-89 Anniversary Double Torched Putter
- (PRIZE!) – (1) New Sally By The Beach Towel
- (PRIZE!) – (1) Byron Surfboard Divot Tool

TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $650

>> LINK: Byron Putters

11. ADAMS GOLF
Posted Image

- (PRIZE!) – (2) Speedline FAST 10 – 5 Woods w/Wasabi Shafts

• Want Easier‑to‑hit And Longer Shots Off The Tee? Or From The Fairway? This new generation Speedline FAST 10 Fairway Wood features precision milling for exacting design specs, optimized center‑of‑gravity and premium aesthetics. The sole camber was also increased for playability from all lies.
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE = $450

>> LINK: Adams Golf

#TruthDigest

#2 DJNiich

DJNiich

SR. FIELD OPERATIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ
  • Handicap:4

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:10 AM

This contest is gonna be intense!!!

#3 DJNiich

DJNiich

SR. FIELD OPERATIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:16 AM

mcbush25... you sure are into this contest aren't you?

#4 mcbush25

mcbush25

SR. FIELD OPERATIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, KY

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:18 AM

mcbush25... you sure are into this contest aren't you?

What makes you say that? I'm just trying to be an active moderator and active member of the community. It isn't about the prizes, its about the forum being successful!

#5 DJNiich

DJNiich

SR. FIELD OPERATIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:23 AM

What makes you say that? I'm just trying to be an active moderator and active member of the community. It isn't about the prizes, its about the forum being successful!

jk it hasnt started anyways

#6 mcbush25

mcbush25

SR. FIELD OPERATIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, KY

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:25 AM

jk it hasnt started anyways

True! Like I said though, I'm all about doing my part to make this forum successful, but it will take everyone...mods and members!

#7 PoorGolfer

PoorGolfer

SPY ANALYST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

I am surely in this!!
Congrats MGS!
Posted Image

Addicted to golf since February 2008
Best Score: 89
Birdies: 12

#8 GolfSpy_X

GolfSpy_X

GOLF INTEL

• Administrators
  • 3,993 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

Thanks Po'Glfr B)

I am surely in this!!
Congrats MGS!

#TruthDigest

#9 ga_pike

ga_pike

BRAND NEW SPY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationValdosta, GA
  • Handicap:9.8

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

How sweet is this? I'm looking forward to the new forum! Thanks guys!!
Driver: Titleist 915 D2 3 Wood: Callaway XR 3H: Callaway XR 5-8: Miura CB 9,PW: Miura MB GW, SW, LW: Scratch Putter: Big Oak Havana

#10 GolfSpy_X

GolfSpy_X

GOLF INTEL

• Administrators
  • 3,993 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:03 PM

Glad you like it. We are looking forward to putting a new spin on THE GOLF FORUM.

How sweet is this? I'm looking forward to the new forum! Thanks guys!!

#TruthDigest

#11 helpingvetsgolf

helpingvetsgolf

BRAND NEW SPY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

Personally, I hope that this forum becomes the best. There are obviously other forums on the web but, I feel they have let their forum(s) turn into their own animal and grow to a point where they can no longer control it. People arguing and, members taking advantage of other members. I hope this becomes a place where honorable members get together to enjoy the sport they love.

#12 GolfSpy_X

GolfSpy_X

GOLF INTEL

• Administrators
  • 3,993 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:27 PM

I agree with you in regards to some of the other forums not really being a true forum for members. Our Moral Codes are simple and to the point.

I definitely encourage all of you to speak your mind. There will be some arguements and tiffs along the way...that is part of life and especially on forums but we will not allow that to ruin the MGS Forum. We will allow more of it honestly then other places...because one thing worse then arguements is becoming a forum that constantly bans members for speaking their minds. This will be a true forum...meaning a place to have YOUR voice heard.

Personally, I hope that this forum becomes the best. There are obviously other forums on the web but, I feel they have let their forum(s) turn into their own animal and grow to a point where they can no longer control it. People arguing and, members taking advantage of other members. I hope this becomes a place where honorable members get together to enjoy the sport they love.

#TruthDigest

#13 helpingvetsgolf

helpingvetsgolf

BRAND NEW SPY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

I agree with you in regards to some of the other forums not really being a true forum for members. Our Moral Codes are simple and to the point.

I definitely encourage all of you to speak your mind. There will be some arguements and tiffs along the way...that is part of life and especially on forums but we will not allow that to ruin the MGS Forum. We will allow more of it honestly then other places...because one thing worse then arguements is becoming a forum that constantly bans members for speaking their minds. This will be a true forum...meaning a place to have YOUR voice heard.

Exactly, I agree 100 % and, I should have said that myself in the first place! Having had a post deleted in the past on a forum that I used to be very active in, made me feel that I was in Nazi Germany rather than an "open forum" in the United States. Censorship is not a good thing regardless of the circumstances. I guess the only thing I am worried about is the predators that are unavoidable and always accompany a community like this. If everyone stays vigilant and, we all work together, we can make this the best and, the most honest, and open golf forum in the world.

#14 Moecat

Moecat

AGENT NAME: PLANO

• Members

• 2,075 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

For the record, MGS moderators and admins are NOT eligible for any of the prizes in this launch contest. If I'm wrong about this, I'm sure any of the higher-ups will chime in.
Posted Image

#15 Golfware

Golfware

JR. FIELD OPERATIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:27 PM

I for one am EXCITED!! Yes!
Current bag: Some Callaway, some Cleveland. Down to 2 OEM's!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Latest Status Updates

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Our Sponsors