Wood Wind Golf Club

(1 review)
Courses Played

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

goaliewales14

The front 9 is a lot of back and forth with the holes running parallel to each other.  The one nice thing about this, is it makes the course very open.  I like using this course if I'm working on my swing because I'm not out of the hole on a bad shot.  I just might be in the wrong fairway.  The course has a tendency to have sprinkler issues.  There will be times when it hasn't rained in a month, but the course is flooded.

The course is currently undergoing some major renovations right now.  The one main upgrade that they did was to put in a Golf Channel Academy instead of a driving range.  This is basically hitting off a mat into a net.  The thing that bothers me about this, is they did not put a top over the net.  This means you can't hit anything lower than an 8i into the net otherwise it will go over it.  If you go over the net, the parking lot is right on the other side.  I'm hoping that a later improvement is to add an actual range and short game area, or at least put a top on the net to allow you to warm up with your wedges.

Share this review

Link to review