Jump to content

Cmac3038

Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Handicap:
    12

Cmac3038's Achievements

0

Reputation

  1. Chase Augusta, GA I walk 90% of my rounds (the other 10% is when my father-in-law would be too drunk for me to carry him plus my clubs while he’s drinking a beer/hole). Unrelated, is the weight limit for the motocaddy enough to carry a drunk overweight man? I currently use a Sun Mountain speed cart GX. Appreciate y’all!
×
×
  • Create New...